Do you think this seasons opener will suck as bad as last seasons with all the black and white bullshit for 3/4 of the...

Do you think this seasons opener will suck as bad as last seasons with all the black and white bullshit for 3/4 of the episode

It's going to flashback to some nonracial bullshit and tellls us who got Negan'd at the last second.

Screencap this.

there will be a two hour "the story thus far" recap that will play before the season seven opener.

*nonsensical

yeah, probably, just like your mom

I just want the death to be drawn out and brutal. None of this hiding everything in shadow or POV or only showing the mangled corpse at the end, no, I want to see a skull get cracked with a bat several times. Don't care who. Maggie would redeem the show but zero chance of it happening

First ep will be a flashback for some irrelevant side character, blue balling us until week 2

Same thing.

I want it like the comic, the first hit happens, we see a crater in their skull, eye slightly popped out, screaming, negan smiling and laughing at what happens, after the person is dead they then walk away from the group like some used up hooker.

What I'm imagining and really hoping is they open with and show the same thing the finale did eenie meenie and then the POV crack with everyone screaming. Pull back and reveal some reactions letting people see a few safe faces like the obvious rick and Carl and Maggie and then snap to the victim (Abe) with a big ass dent in his head and eye all swollen. Then we get to see the good stuff, another bat to the face this time loosening the eye and really mangling the skull and the signature "m-m-m-maggie" replaced with "s-s-sasha" leading in to more SHOWN brutal swings. If they did an entire hour long episode of just negan turning a body into a literal puddle and making them all watch I would totally forgive them for the cliffhanger. Just 40 minutes of Lucille and abes face and manically laughter

>Just 40 minutes of Lucille and abes face and manically laughter

lel, I wouldn't mind that either probably butt blast the average show watchers too

>Glen gets batted
>Darryl steps out of line, Abraham gets gutted
>Negan "I knew you had guts"
>Daryl sent to Negan's slave labor camp
>Rick + Carl taken to overpass where that one dude was killed
>Negan and Rick fight inside Negan's RV
>Negan wins or something
>Makes rick almost cut off Carl's hand
>Negan stops him at the last second, satisfied that Rick now will obey
>"Jesus man I was just kidding"

Yeah won't happen. It's confirmed that the first 2 episodes are about Morgan and Carol in the Kindgom, episode 3 is Negan's backstory, episode 4 is Hilltop, episode 5 is about Tara, and episode 6 is what happens in Alexandria while this shit's happening. The first half of the season will lead up to the very same scene and it'll end in a cliffhanger again

If this is true I'm not watching it til the seasons over. They know how pissed even normies are over the cliffhanger if they try to milk it any longer people might actually drop the show
>hecantkeepgettingawaywithit.gif

I want to say I'll stop watching this show if that happens I know I won't.

What's the deal with those horseback guys wearing body armor who approached Morgan/Carol? I like the cut of their jib

>source: my asshole

The season 6 opener was amazing. Go fuck yourself. As if your jaw didn't drop how they open the episode with Big Boss screaming over a gigantic herd.

I'm just messing with you bros, you alright there chiefs? Got a girl there to cuddle with while watching this show?

The kingdom. They have a tiger that lives on zombie flesh. And a black guy is there too.

>"Jesus man I was just kidding"

Make Negan have that genuinely shocked expression he wore in the comics panel where he makes Carl cry

>Negan and Rick fight inside Negan's RV
That's fucking retarded. Rick's already broken in the season 6 finale. Some mindless bumrush at Negan will accomplish nothing and Rick knows it.

I hope that big pudgy guy with the 2handed axe in the trailer gets some insane kills.

Maybe he threatens Carl in that RV prompting Rick to attack

Think about it he sees his buddies die by Negan's hand he won't risk letting Negan near Carl

They were all larpers before the zombie outbreak and kind of use it as a coping mechanism living as knights and old timey folk.

We won't find out who Negan killed straight away, this season will basically be The Saviors season, humanizing them and the ones who Glenn and co killed in their sleep and Daryl blew up with a launcher will be the main focus. Mid season finale is when we learn.

Hmm I guess you're right. If anything it will be fun to see how Andrew Lincoln freaks out. His "i'm fucking damaged" moments are always special.

If we get to follow Bud around as he tries his best to emulate and impress Negan I'm all for it

>The sun will rise tomorrow, screencap this

Wow, you're predicting they'll do the exact same thing they've been doing for every single opening and closer? Wow, why haven't you won the lottery?

I don't think anything will top the "Me? Me? You mean me?" meltdown in Alexandria but Rick chimping out is something I can absolutely never get tired of. But with all the new characters getting focus this season Rick is probably gonna take backseat until it's time for Negan to go down

I just wanna see some female villains. That one episode centering on Negan's chicks imprisoning Maggie and Carol was great

Well if we're lucky we'll get Alpha at some point as a female villain. But at the current pacing that will likely happen about a year or two before the heat death of the universe.

Will the cliffhanger pay off like the Terminus one did?

with all the whining i do about the show's glacial pacing i 180'd with terminus and wish carol didn't break them out in the first episode back

This is what should happen, otherwise I'm dropping this turd
>Negan doesn't Lucille anyone, he excuses himself to his RV
>comes out 20 minutes later wearing his perfectly tailored Yukata
>introduces the group to Kiyohime, his ceremonial sword
>he grants Abraham, who he recognizes as a brave tsuwamono, an honorable death

I have no idea what the average viewer thinks so idk. The internet is an echochamber of Negan fanboys and assblasted butthurt crybaby HBO shills.

None of those characters this season. This is another junkyard settlement though, probably just going to be TV filler

You mean Madison from fear the walking dead (: aka Ricks sister

>That one episode centering on Negan's chicks imprisoning Maggie and Carol was great
Nigga is you serious? Literally "Filler: The Episode".

I haven't watched The Walking Dead but are you implying that Rick has a sister we've never heard of who traveled the entire length of the country on foot?

Just going to be generic walking dead shit. The villain will shout THINGS ARENT LIKE HOE THEY WERE. NIT ANYMORE!

Then Rick will go back to his settlement shouting THINGS ARENT LIKE HOW THEY WERE. NOT ANYMORE!

*Fear the Walking Dead

No. He has a sister who at some point in her adult life before the apocalypse moved to California. Crazy I know.

In the comic he had a brother that wasn't mentioned until very very late who was some fag vacationing in Spain so they could make him have a sister. The whisperers move in hordes with the zombies wearing zombie masks so its not that far fetched to think in 2-3 years they managed to cross the country hiding in a horde.

And Alpha is on the East Coast...

Stop with your Alpha autism. The shows aren't going to ever cross paths. That would ruins Fears characters and make the Whisperer War fucking retarded. "oh shit sis it's you!? hohohoho this is awkward!"

"yeah it's me do you like the border of heads I made to fuck with you"

>implying they aren't setting up a viral war "# who's side are you on" type bullshit
>implying the entirety of fear the walking dead isn't about what counts as family isnt necessarily blood related
Its so obvious the shows will cross paths and be the ending point to both shows.
>Madison's story about being from Georgia and leaving home
>literally every episode has them using the blood hiding technique and hiding amongst the dead
>nick literally hallucinated them talking to him and leading him
>as of season 2 finale they are back in America and know settling down isn't an option as there will always be bad guys
Only option is hiding with the dead and continually moving. Shit their mexico base was literally "wall of zombies to keep us safe" what better way to step it up then hiding right next to them and always on the move. Once nick finally makes is mask everyone will finally listen. You'll see. YOULL ALL SEE!

And so we're going to watch several seasons of them stumbling around like zombies? Wow, riveting.

Have you seen the two seasons that are out already? Them walking amongst zombies would be a million times better than the family "drama" every episode has been full of. Nick is literally the only good character and WILL be the founder of the whisperers. Alpha, be it Madison or someone we haven't met, will wear his face as her mask in remembrance when he dies.

We already know most of what happens in the premiere, shits been completely spoiled through filming leaks and some other insider info

>Abraham gets Lucille'd
>Daryl can't take it and tries to stop Negan but is easily subdued
>As punishment for this interference, Glenn gets Lucille'd
>Rick says he's gonna kill Negan for this
>Seeing that Rick isn't fully broken, Negan drags Rick into the RV and takes him on a little mindfuck adventure, driving him back to the spot beneath the overpass with the hanged guy.
>The two of them fight inside the RV and Rick is thrown out into some walkers. Rick fights them off and Negan shoots from the window, firing at walkers and at Rick's feet.
>Back at the clearing, Negan orders Rick to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will get the same fate as Abe and Glenn. Rick finally does it, but Negan grabs his hand stopping him at the last second.
>This signifies Rick is now completely broken and submissive.
>Negan says they will be back in a week for their first offering. Saviors take Daryl prisoner as they leave the clearing.

Yeah, they really blew it with Terminus. They should have been trapped there and/or fighting and finishing off the Terminus cannibals for at least six episodes. Instead, they wipe the floor with them and promptly get back to more wandering through the woods.

The show is only good when there is pressing danger from sources other than walkers, which aren't a threat at all at this point. They have infinite ammo and walkers, by definition are slow and dimwitted.

They have to have a Governor, Negan, etc. to drive things forward and keep it suspenseful. The times they find shelter like the prison or Alexandria are some of the worst.

>>Abraham gets Lucille'd
>>Daryl can't take it and tries to stop Negan but is easily subdued
>>As punishment for this interference, Glenn gets Lucille'd
Not buying it. I can't picture 2 Lucille kills. One would have to be less brutal than the other. Would really cheapen things. Makes a lot more sense that guy number 2 gets his guts cut open quickly. They could do 2 traumatizing Lucille kills if they wanted to but I can't imagine it.

We've been able to confirm that the actors for Glenn and Abraham were seen filming scenes for the first two episodes but have been absent from every other episode filming. They both die, it's AMC's way of trying to make it shocking when everyone knows what's going to happen already.

AMC should wise up and learn quality over quantity, they should have killed Daryl.

He's been useless for the group for like 2 seasons.

Doing what the comics did is not shocking enough.

the storytelling does drag when they find a peaceful break but i liked the alexandria stuff precisely because the original residents are all genuine civilians for once and all the tension was on rick's group's reluctance to mold with them. carol roleplaying a housewife was entertaining

Wow, shit. Wish I didn't spoil myself on it, I never would've imagined they'd have the balls to Lucille 2 victims, let alone one of them being the same Glenn who survived certain death so recently. That's brutal. Darryl would've been the easier choice, the man has nothing.

There are most likely two Lucille kills.

Abe is guaranteed to be the first one to die, we already know he got the bat obviously.

And they wouldn't want to fuck up Glenn's iconic comic death by killing him in another way such as being shot or gutted. He'll probably get Lucille'd as well.

also Spoiling Dead Fans said they both get the bat, and they're never wrong so...

Half the "filler" is kino though. This show would be retarded with only 10 episodes a season. Would just be Rick going from point A to point B no focus on characters at all.

But now they'll make Daryl responsible for Glenn dying, which is kinda huge for his character. Might even lose him some fans. I doubt Daryl will be even able to come back from that.

Oh great, quiet and moody character will be even more quiet and moody.

A good thing for his character would be finding love, let him break out of his shell, those are his best moments.

Agreed. I'm pretty sick of Daryl's brooding.

I really wish it was Daryl that got the bat. It would shock viewers, break the group, and drive a lot of character development. If Daryl was ever going to die - he should have got the bat.

Maggie would have been cool too. Not because it's edgy to kill a pregnant woman, but because it would be cool to see what would happen if Glenn was the one who survived out of their couple. I've always wondered how he would handle losing Maggie - I think he would become "punished" and more bloodthirsty. I'd liked to have seen that Glenn.

They're keeping Daryl alive so his history of trying to help Dwight in the woods 10 episodes before Negan even shows up can be the catalyst for Dwight's face turn, on top of his other reasons to hate Negan from the comics. Daryl chiding Dwight for "kneeling" and Dwight's shame when he meets Daryl again makes me certain that's where they're going with it. All signs point to Daryl being taken prisoner at the Sanctuary early this season, so there'll be more than enough opportunity for that to develop. I would've agreed that Daryl had run his course if the show's writers didn't come up with a genuinely good idea to put him to use and get him out of an environment he was stagnating in.

NO ONE BELIEVE THIS LYING PIECE OF SHIT JEW CUNT FUCKFACE.
This bullshit is CATEGORICALLY false. Fuck you, fuckhead.

Fair point. I agree, Daryl and Dwight will probably be interesting.

On the other hand, Dwight seeing Daryl get beat might have caused him to open up to other members of our group, experiencing regret that someone who tried to help him died.

Idk.

God, I hope the whole season is B&W.