What did they mean by this death scene?

What did they mean by this death scene?

Even somewhat innocent characters can suffer cruelly.

They wanted to ruin the pacing by making something that should have just been sudden and shocking into a 3 minute scene.

>you don't need quips for a good laugh in an action movie

This was so extremely unecessary, she really didn't deserve this, the bitch that Bryce Dallas Howard plays deserved it more

That was the best scene of that shitty film

Deserve what? They're wild animals, not vigilante superheroes

Did you forget about her, Cred Forums?

Felt sorry for her until I saw her godawful tits, those dinos did the world a favour making her extinct.

so all the other people in the movie who died horribly deserved it or what?

That the universe doesn't give a shit about you. And that retarded self-hating white cucks who hated this movie from the first trailer got BTFO forever. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN AND THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT

they hoped the chatter over her unnecessarily brutal death would trend on social media and thus create more hype for the movie. it was basically a viral marketing ploy

Maybe i just never looked but I never saw any bitching about that part except from Cred Forums

i did not see anything wrong with it when i saw it in the cinema.
in fact my family all had a chuckle at it.

How can I forget Sasha Grey?

I've seen plenty of people on Facebook call it sexist

Cred Forums was the only one that bitched because she was the flavor of the week waifu.

This guy had it worst

The worst part is the part you don't see; her slowly digesting alive in the dinosaur things stomach, like the end of borderlands

they literally gave her the worst possible way to die

Just fapped to her nude scenes

So nothing that matters.

I agree, and the other blonde bitch as well.

Clearly the fagg that directed this movie has no idea of what pacing and tone is.
Let alone the feeding white sharks to the blue whale sized mosasaurus was already over the fucking top ridiculous.

Problem with JW its that it's too futuristic and unreal.

hot

Anybody else uncomfortably laugh at her death? I couldn't believe they filmed and edited this.

That scene was shit because the CGI sucked.

Go back to practicals!!

I couldn't believe they filmed and edited the whole movie.

It was a massive disaster.

Jurassic Park 3 is a masterpiece compared to this shit

Show me or link me

>deserve

You people are retarded. If she was ugly no one would care.

find it yourself, you thirsty bitch.

It was the first female death in the series so they wanted it to have a lasting impression.

You will beg me for a spit in hell, faggot.

I unironically loved Jurassic World.

I also enjoyed Last Action Hero.

Last Action Hero is GOAT

JW is garbage

Jurassic World is enjoyable when I see it as the dinosaurs are the protagonists.
T. Rex, raptors, that one ankylosaurus and sauropod, teaming up against the Indominus.
The humans didn't really do shit so I ignored them in all honesty and just waited for the Raptor pack.

>thirsty
You must be at least 18 years old to post here

Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this mess?