Who else actually likes Cersei better than Daenerys, wants her to win, and why?

Who else actually likes Cersei better than Daenerys, wants her to win, and why?

I want to be her foot-slave. That's why.

She, along with Theon and Stannis, are my favorite book characters.

Daenerys is a fucking shit, especially in the books. Cersei would be a terrible ruler, but literally every decision Daenerys makes is wrong. All she would do is unleash a swarm of pillaging and raping savages on Westeros along with uncontrollable dragons to lay waste to anything and everything.

I'm not that big on Cersei but she's way better than Dany.
Dany a shit.

Daenerys is such an abysmally written character.
At least Cersei is entertaining and fulfills her purpose of making you hate her.

I really like Cersei. She's definitely my favorite character. I can't stand Dany. She IS shit.

I can't hate Cersei. I freaking love her. She's my hero.

earlier on in the series you all would have not said anything like this. Cersei has had no character developement she's just been a bitch the whole time. Daenerys being OP still has had more development than Cersei.

Would prefer a male ruler To Be Honest

Dany IS shit. I can't stand her.

Who would you nominate?

Night's King seems pretty reasonable, or else Qyburn

you mean to tell me you like the person who makes the show interesting more than the boring protagonist who telegraphs her every move?

jon
o
n

I'd definitely rather worship dragon girl's feet desu

me

because daenerys represent '16 feminism

Just admit it. You edge fags all like Cersei now because she destroyed a religion and her daughter was killed by Arabs.

I only like Dany because the smug look she started doing in S6 makes me horny. I'd be fine with Cersei winning. She won't, but I'm still in.

They're both bad people.

Stannis would probably be the best king, at least in the books.

Right wingers from Cred Forums.

Renly was the most viable option. I could have seen Tommen+Margery working out. I'm still not sold on book Stannis.

Me too, me too!

Seriously though, she's kind of an underdog villain and she's sexier. I want her to crush Dany like a bug...

>muh pol boogeyman
go back to your safe space

I find it hard for me to hate her when i just want to fuck her brains out every time i see her

As much as I dislike Danny if you've read AFFC, you would hate Cersei with a burning passion. Pretty much every chapter;

> Why isn't this person on their knees kissing my feet? How insolent, don't they know who I am!

>I only like Dany because the smug look she started doing in S6 makes me horny.

Likewise. I want her to have that look on her face when she crushes me beneath her bare foot for being a cis white male insect

Renly was to brash. He should not have crowned himself. He was literally 4th in line for the crown. Even if the rumors were true about Joffrey and Tommen (Which they were), Stannis was still in front of him.

Even so, we don't see enough of Renly to say he would have been a good king, because all we saw was him partying and holding tournaments like Robert in the later years.

>reading the books

Renly would have been a good king if only because with the Reach and Stormlands behind him he'd have a decisive grip on power. Nobody could really stand to oppose him and nobody would really object to him either.

Partying isn't a problem. Partying is not why the crown was in debt. It's impossible Robert could have spent that much money on whores and tournies.

so glad someone said it. i mean if youre gonna read, read something good.

I want her to look down at me with that smug smile on her face and she tells me that I'm just a small little man and when she puts her foot down she's going to crush the Patriarchy.

Then she'll lift up her foot and hover her bare sole over me, giving me a last chance to marvel at its soft, smooth, perfection. Then will come down on me... slowly, inch by inch. Crushing me, smothering me.

The last thing I'll feel before I die will be the silky sole of her foot enveloping me and as my body bursts into so much red goo I'll hear her satisfied chuckle.

That's mostly true, Robert held as many feasts and tourneys as he could. Those get expensive pretty fast. If it was just drinking and sluts then by all means, couldn't be just him.

Just looked at her instagram (Lena Headey's) and she clearly knows people like her feet

Even has a pic of her feet titled, "G'night... feet dreams"

cersi, dany seem to much like a wish fulfillment character

Dany wants to rule because she was told all her life that she would.

Cersei wants to rule because she was told all her life that she couldn't.

Cersei more interesting character hands down.

Both a shit

Frankenmountain should rule

And at her command will you lick the dog shit from her boot heel?

If Eddard had accepted Cersei's offer to fuck her, all would be well in the seven kingdoms, but oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Eddard would have the seven kingdom's in ruins but would not fuck a beautiful queen.
What a plebian.

they'll make you think Cersei is the main character to die at the end of the next season but she'll actually take Jaime and Daenerys down with her

Post yfw >burning sparrows

kek

She's British, that's pretty much 11/10

I. Because she is interesting in all her wickedness and weakness of character.

Cercei will be queen, only so that she learns that the prophecy was nothing and she is the cause of the death of her children.

I like book Daenerys. Straddled between making half-baked decisions for cities because she really wants to just get the fuck out to Westeros and doesn't consider any long-term solutions for the slave cities.
Plus the lesbian sex.