It's a Joe Rogan tries to impress Louis & pretends to know everything about Scientology episode

>It's a Joe Rogan tries to impress Louis & pretends to know everything about Scientology episode

youtube.com/watch?v=kqRP7yJfgog

Good. Louis is an autistic cunt

>i went way down the fucking rabbit hole. i watched youtube videos on scientology for a few hours one day, and my old neighbor was a scientologist.

59:00 tfw you find out all the reenactments were a ruse to get Scientology to come to Louis

Thanks

Rogan is a middle aged 'weed LMAO' dropkick.

Really made me think

Why does Louis always look like he needs to let out a belch?

>did you know that coyotes and wolves are the same thing
>the mayan word for wolf was koyot and the spanish called them koyote
>coyotes and wolves can interbreed
>wolves are badass
Poor Jamie must want to shoot himself ever episode

I hope he does, viva Redban!

>tfw my way to cope with hard times is to imagine myself in the future talking about how I managed to get trough those hard years on JRE/podcasts/talk-shows

>tfw not rich enough to buy into Scientology for my own portion of slaves

The guy hosted fear factor for a bit. Who the fuck cares what he thinks. He'll never be a full level 42 with a high OT.

can you louis posters fuck off

Are you trying to suppress me?

lol, I doubt I'll watch or listen to this but I expect this is exactly something Joe would say.

It wasn't all that bad actually.

>It's a learn more about Scientology with Joe Rogan inteviewing Louis about his My Scientology Movie than watching the movie episode.

>1:25:00 - It's a Joe gives Louis a special taurine energy drink and they start talking concoctions

>Joe references reading Going Clear

holy shit Joe Rogan read a book. Does he clarify later that it was a book on tape?

> It's a Duncan 'organized religions is stupid, btw I'm a Buddhist' Trussel episode.

I'm so obsessed with hunting right now. Like I go hunting all the time. Let me tell you hunting stories for the next 30 min. By the way I can't actually do it on my own and I don't know shit without a guide.

Fucking this . I've been hunting since I was a little kid and it's infuriating listening to him talk about it. His smug shit talking of people who use crossbows over compound not even a year into shooting was a stand out. It's obvious that the only reason that he got into it in the first place was so that he'd have a leg to stand on when arguing with vegans about eating meat. He's just as bad as them.

>I have a few chickens and get taken on professionally guided hunts once or twice a year
>I'm self sustaining in my palatial mansion in Hollywood and can speak from a place of authority about conservation and hunting now

Fuck right off, Joe. Just because professional hunters use your celebrity to sell products to your yuppie wannabe fans to go stomp around on public land doesn't make you a hunter.

Leave Joe alone. He is still a good standup.

piss poor b8, m8

That fuck is that lift even supposed to be doing

Make you look like an overcompensating manlet.

train your biceps i guess

really makes you think

Supposed to train muscular endurance not build strenght