The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Orson welles was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "fermented in an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival the best french sexcellence. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with orson barely able to force it past the knob in his drunken stupor, and the bitch moaning and squirming, demanding him to just do anything. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on orson's throbbing Massonstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

Thank you for making this thread.

MAHAAAAAAAAAAH

>fermented in an evian bottle

>Massonstrosity

This sort of verbiage reminds me of a dearly departed but much loved classic maymay

>tfw benis is only about as thick as this bottle of fish medicine
>will N E V E R have a reputation for a large impressive benis

and people want to delete this board

5 star post OP

MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, I call you Man, because like Man, you encompass something - some vague concept that ecompasses a broad range of implications and conjured ideals. In your case it has nothing to do with society's imagined view of what it is to be Man, but that is what I shall call you because I refuse to refer to you only as Stupidity, Mental Weakness, or something more facetious like His Royal Insipidness. You resemble the perfect image of what it is to be these things like many of Plato's Forms. But it is beneath me to be so petty. Let me say this, if my thoughts weren't clear:

The thread is shit. Your post is shit, and frankly, your life is shit. And I can tell because you've made this post. I can read your life story like Gatsby. With your post we're playing Show and Tell, only your showing me nothing (insofar as your post being so lacking in value) but your telling me everything, unwittingly that is.

Just from the prose of your post I can tell that you are
A) A pseudo intellectual clod
B) A shyster
C) A dullard of the highest order

If what you typed was meant to be a "joke", inform me NOW, because I cannot be tasked to sit here and ponder on the intention. While I will still be disgusted by this putrid display of typed glossolalia, a forced and unsuccessful attempt at humor is more acceptable than you trying to pass this off as actual philosophy or discourse.

At the end of the day, no matter what else you try to say to save face, know this - you are a waste of bandwidth. Get off my board.

OP berates himself in his own thread. And so yes it does speak volumes. That is why like all of the retards on this board you're our guy. Welcome brother. Sit, smoke the peace pipe and enjoy your containment, you're here forever.

What did Orson Welles smell like?

I bet she still flicks her bean to the memory of it, basking in her humidity.

Green penis

Probably like a mixture of an old time, musky aftershave with a hint of cigar smoke and a varying degree of booze, depending on how drunk he was.

HAHAH BIG DICKS

God you're an enormous turd. Brevity is the soul of wit- you lack both.

touch of evil > other orson performances

Morbidly obese orson = best orson

goddamn she hot

MWAAHAAAAAAAAH THE DARING SYNTHESIS

ITS VINTAGE DATED