youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8
youtube.com/watc?v=qP-rHSpG0A0
youtube.com/watch?v=U6N-YmGuiGw
youtube.com/watch?v=uV2jilTeuhM
youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
powells.com/book/the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks-9781250075581/1-2
youtube.com/watch?v=psQpJ3RMu5s
amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Entire-Mystery-Blu-ray/dp/B00KCTG4PO
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IKH6O3Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1475861302&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=twin peaks
dailymotion.com/video/x7o2ca_twin-peaks-parody-by-saturday-night_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=gyCeDh97QeQ
overdrive.com/media/2923819/the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks
overdrive.com/media/2916161/the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks
welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/james-hurley-spinoff-fanedit/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtm1eznrtU
youtu.be/ihP3fpLtpcM
youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meriwether_Lewis#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We had this goddamn thread already.

why is the show so red tinted?

>Watching show for the first time
>On season 2
>Get to /that/ episode

BUM BUM... dooooo...

DUN-DUNNN

>11 days until we get the first substantial Twin Peaks content in 24 years
>audiobook includes the voices of Kyle Maclachlan, Russ Table, Michael Horse, Chris Miller, and David Patrick Kelly, as well as new season 3 cast members Amy Shield, James Morrison, and Robert Knepper
youtu.be/kinf5ApBjmg
Fuck I'm hype

I'm in the middle of watching this show.

I want to talk about it and come into these threads, but I'm so afraid of spoilers.

Every twist and turn feels so good.

I unironically love s2 Nadine

She was great until she started fucking Mike, I just can't believe anyone thought that was a good idea.

Any other shows that produce the same delicious nostalgia years after you watch them?

Honestly the most fun sub-plot in mid-season 2

Which was worse: the Ben Horne civil war subplot or the Audrey and billy zane subplot?

youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8

>hating on the Ben Horne civil war plot

The fuck is wrong with you?

Definitely zane, that shit bothers me too much.

>11 days until we get the first substantial Twin Peaks content in 24 years

is there a trailer then?

I always thought of the civil war/billy zane stuff part of the same horrible. the high school shit was by far the worst.

I feel like this will be a really wild ride

youtube.com/watc?v=qP-rHSpG0A0

i thought that was hilarious

Be thankful you're not one of the people who watched the movie before the show

Laura Plamer was killed by her father who was possessed by a malevolent entity. Aubrey and Cooper never sex because behind the scenes drama. She gives her virginity to Billy Zane instead.

>You know, this is — excuse me — a damn fine cup of coffee! … Now, I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me; it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard — just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super-crispy. Almost burned. Cremated. That's great. And, I'll have the grapefruit juice, just as long as those grapefruits… [He trails off as he sees high school vixen Audrey Horne saunter up to his table.] … are freshly squeezed.

>Pre ordered a month ago
>Get to have comfy Twin Peaks lore discussions about new content for the first time

I still haven't preordered, and I still haven't decided whether to get the signed edition or not, given I'd have to wait 2 or more weeks for it and I can't afford to buy both. Fuck

is that some sort of joke user

the civil war subplot was tvkino

>great actress
>incredibly attractive
>amazing body
And to think they literally just picked her at semi-random to only play Laura's corpse, Jesus.
Lynch's choice in women always makes me feel inadequate.

>you will never get to try uncle Jerry's sandwiches.
youtube.com/watch?v=U6N-YmGuiGw

Nostalig color I´d said, everything looks and feels like a dream

Love how all the niggers who can only afford netflix are only just getting into Twin Peaks.

>complaining that people are getting into Twin Peaks
it's a blessing, user

He's also good at predicting.

>I loved Twin Peaks before you were born kid!

Pretty sure they took it off Netflix

What did he mean by this?

Reminder anyone who hates this scene ia a complete and utter pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2jilTeuhM

>it says its a prequel so that must mean I better watch this first so I better understand the show
>OH FUG

>OHHHH I WISHHH I WISHHH

You can't not listen it

>Implying I didn't get the Gold Box from HMV for £12

>WATCH IT COOPER

I was really surprised when I saw people on here acting like it was an example of S2's bad parts
Nadine was great

GARMONBOZIA!?

OVAH HERE

this shit will finally finish lynch for good. he is out of ideas.

>watching a Duran Duran concert directed by David Lynch
>Suddenly a random cute grill appears on screen
What did he mean by this?

Where the fuck is the trailer? It airs in spring and is done shooting and no proper teaser beyond that announcement from two years ago

get the fuck out of here, civil war sideplot was 10/10

>that camera pan shot of all his toy soldiers
Was really good

IT WAS IN THE

P E R C O L A T O R

I can see why people don't like it, but Nadine beating the shit out of Hank was legitimately one of the most satisfying moments in the series.

What did Hank do again? Sorry I forgot

He goes to possibly kill Ed over the Norma affair and Nadine goes Ultimate Warrior on him.

Why is Bobby Briggs the best character?

Not sure if I want to listen to the audio book or read it. That cast fucking rules though

Maybe I'll get both, and read along like a baby

Best development of anyone in the series. Goes from edgy bad boy who's totally under the thumb of Laura to determined underdog who has Best Girl at his side and just wants to make something of his life.

Civil war is GOAT

>ywn plow Southern belle Audrey's fields all night long up at One-Eyed Jack's
>ywn fuck Southern belle Audrey's brains out while she begs for more

Both have their merits. The audiobook has the cast, and the book is apparently set up like a dossier with tons of pictures and documents to look at. I'm getting both.

Because he had the best character as a father.

true that
youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

Just another one of his mk ultra tricks.

>That soothing Major Briggs voice
>Bobby trying not to cry

Fuck. Might be the best "normal" scene in the series.

Jesus Christ that's amazing. Definitely getting both now. Also rules out me thinking I'll pirate an epub. Hardcover here we go

Daily reminder that they just re released the blu ray set but included FWWM and dropped the price to $49

WELL DONE AGENT COOPER, WELL DONE.
HOWEVER

fuck. I can't imagine this is good but...shit...fuck...I'll probably read it.

It's by Mark Frost, why wouldn't it be good?

I remember after I finished season 1 I made a thread and someone said "pete is the killer" and I thought it was true and got pissed at the spoilers. Then I saw THAT episode.

The blu ray set already included FWWM, isn't that just a slight packaging change and price drop?

Did they fix the audio issues?

>mfw there's a signed edition available for a few bucks more
powells.com/book/the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks-9781250075581/1-2
>mfw it only ships on the 27th
>mfw no money for both this and the regular edition
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
I want the signed one but I don't want to wait 2 weeks or more while everyone else has already read it and posted spoilers on the internet, what do

he means what he means

I'm not saying that he's incompetent but he's not one of the great writers of our time. I'm really picky with books and the tone of writing on top of that. I'm not claiming to be some aesthete, but mediocre writing is something that gets under my skin.

Apparently itunes uk leaked 50 preview pages. Anyone have them?

I'm not expecting beautiful prose from it, since it's basically a dossier of accounts from characters in the story and not a general narrator. As long as it captures the voice of the characters, I'll be happy with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=psQpJ3RMu5s

Sound pretty good to me.

No, the old one only included the missing pieces
No idea, never heard of it ever having issues

Is he going to replace Kyle Machlachlan as Cooper?

No, I have it. Fwwm is on the same disk as the missing pieces. I've watched it several times.

What region are you in? Afaik the American release only had the missing pieces but maybe I'm wrong

**I want to be s2 Nadine's boyfriend**

America.

No he's obviously playing the Lady in the Radiator in the Eraserhead remake.

I liked how she was the only character in the entire cast to actually go to school, even though like half of the others were actual teenagers, yet spent their days wandering around.

Those baguettes always looked terrible.
Like the ones you'd get with your high school meal.

shit user

Weird, I have no idea why I thought otherwise. I even googled and I was wrong from the beginning. Sorry.
Anyway, here's the listings for the two versions
>Old
amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Entire-Mystery-Blu-ray/dp/B00KCTG4PO
>New
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IKH6O3Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1475861302&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=twin peaks

Can't really tell the difference

Will Coop and Audrey finally bone in S3? That's all I want.

>Eraserhead remake
If that ever actually happend pls kill me senpai

Did more digging and found a review fr Blu-ray.com
>What's likely to really exasperate fans, however, is the absence of the previous set's tenth disc. Everything up to there is identical, video and audio presentations and every special feature, including the motherlode 90-minute "Missing Pieces" collection fromFire Walk with Me...but this set stops there. That means no moreBetween Two Worlds,Moving Through Time: 'Fire Walk with Me' Memories,Reflections on the Phenomenon of 'Twin Peaks',Atmospherics,Trailers, orFire Walk with Me Photo Gallery, all of which were on the other set's tenth disc. The good news is that the price cut for this release is substantial. At time of writing, thisTwin Peaksis selling for $50 at Amazon, whereas that more feature-packedTwin Peaksis going for $83 at Amazon. That's a nice discount.
So how badly am I going to miss that 10th disc?

why have i never seen this posted here?

dailymotion.com/video/x7o2ca_twin-peaks-parody-by-saturday-night_fun

nobody gave a fuck about twin peaks until it was on netflix
I hate all of you

wtf

>Hipster: the post
>Stop liking what I like: I liked it first!
You have nothing to lose other than special snowflake status and everything to be gained by a new generation coming to love and cherish this show

And yes, I watched it for the first time on Netflix only 2 years ago

when I say "nobody gave a fuck" I'm including myself. I hate twin peaks and I hate that it has this resurgence of popularity riding the 90 retro wave. literally Lynch's worst work next to Dune which he doesn't even regard his work.

Color schemes in general had a lot more red back then, but it is intentionally played up to emphasize warmth and sentimentality.

Meh. Between Two Worlds was kind of cool, being the first semi-canon content in years. But the part where he interview the Pamlers is only like five minutes and it's nothing substantial, it was really just a framing device to interview the actors. I don't think I even watched the rest of those features.

One day I want to find a high-res version of this shot, get it framed and hang it on a wall. Or even an artist's impression of this shot actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyCeDh97QeQ

sounds like you're just a butt flustered pleb

HOW'S ANNIE?
HOW'S ANNIE?
HOW'S ANNIE?

Annie, are you OK?
So, Annie, are you OK?
Are you OK, Annie?

>Leo you're free to go
lel

>we still dont know who shot me at the end of season 1
>I SHOT YOU, YOU SAW ME

In what way was it a sub-plot? How did it in any way connect with the over-arching plot or themes in the series?

>pro-tip
>it didn't
>it was just """quirky""" filler

>le quirky filler
>not the best expression of manic insanity put to screen

That's a damn shit post you got there

how bad is season 2? is it that bad?

The best thing about the Civil War plot, was when that guy told Ben "you're out"
And Ben mocked him when he left the room for like 10 seconds
"Ben you're out"

I was fucking dying

Episodes 1-9 are great. Then they are not very good until episodes 19-20 where quality picks up again. 22 is a masterpiece.

So how long until Lynch and Frost's other short lived series gets the continuation it deserves?

Are seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix all I need to fully enjoy the show or is there some supplemental material I should check outout?

that's the god damn truth

pretty much all you need, yeah

but you should watch the movie "Fire Walk With Me" afterwards

Fire Walk With Me (the movie) is a prequel but explains a bit of the mythology. The Missing Pieces (the recently released deleted scenes from FWWM) explain even more, and includes a scene that acts as a epilogue to the series.

>implying bobby wasn't a total snake
>implying he wouldn't have cheated with that cocktease Audrey in an instant if she let him
His characterization in FWWM was werid for me because of this. In the series it seemed like he was really faking his sadness for Laura's death, more concerned with having his cred hurt by James and not having access to his cocaine anymore since it was in Laura's safe or something like that.

Don't come here until you've seen the 15th episode

Get off Cred Forums, Dad, it's not your kind of place.

seriously, people born the year Twin Peaks came out would be 26.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be, but noticeably lower in quality than the first part of season 2 and all of season 1. Basically once Laura's killer is revealed to be her father, possessed by BOB they focus on a lot of subplots of varying quality. There are some great moments, like Major Briggs getting a lot of screentime and the civil war arc, but there's a lot of crap too. Fans dislike it for introducing a new waifu for Cooper and splitting him up with Audrey, though I actually don't mind that part.

>Twin Peaks came out in 1990
>55 years ago

where does the time go

Does anyone know where to find Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Teresa Banks and the Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer ?

I read some of it, pretty good so far.

Yes torrents fucktard. It's where I got my copy.

to me it got back on track as soon as they started focusing on josie again. Harry Truman is a great character and I really enjoyed him getting more development, and josie's plotline was introduced early on in season 1, it's not like it was pulled out of the ass like james fucking a random milf or andy and dick adopting a child (though the andy and dick storyline could have been comedic kino if it were written a bit better).
I hope michael cera turns out to be andy and lucy's son in season 3, that's the only role he'd be perfect for

Shit was hilarious, such a shame it got cancelled only after 3 episodes.

Got a link?

People are getting into because they can easily access it on Netflix and that there is a new season coming soon.

I don't know why anyone would complain about people discovering a show that's been out for years

No need to be a douche ya fat retard

1990 here.
Cred Forums since 2004
Peaks since 2011

>I hope michael cera turns out to be andy and lucy's son in season 3, that's the only role he'd be perfect for

oh fuck that could be comedy gold

imagine the dialogue you could get between those three

>Mark Frost
>the guy who did the music for The X-Files is Mark Snow
Pottery?

WHO HAS THE FUCKING PREVIEW PAGES GOD DAMN IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got it off some torrent site two weeks ago. You should get it, it's really great.

>Wanting to read the preview and wait weeks to finish it
Nah

Found an audiobook sample at least. Although it seems this is definitely not the best way to experience the book.
overdrive.com/media/2923819/the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks

I can't find it anywhere but I want to see it pretty bad so I'll be looking till I find it

And here's the book sample as well.
overdrive.com/media/2916161/the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks

Why would you say not the best way to experience it? It's got an original cast reading. Cooper's first appearance since 1991

>will include over 100 four-color illustrations and photographs

also you get to own a physical hardback copy to hold that's much nicer and less ephemeral.

So I watched until around Season 2 Episode 10, because it felt like everything was wrapped up, and I heard that it turns to shit for quite a few episodes before getting GOAT in the last episode.

Is this true?

pretty much that. The main conflicts in the latter half of S2 are pretty forgettable (some baby drama, some ridiculous amnesia plots) until everything comes together in the final 2 episodes.

Last episode will break your brain.

Don't read anything about it, just wait till it's pitch black outside and watch it in the dark with no distractions.

Just by listening to it. Instead of a story happening where the actors play their parts, it's a collection of documents awkwardly read aloud.

Yeah. You might want to watch the last two or three just so you know what the hell is going on, but the short version is BOB unexpectedly shows back up and the show's quality suddenly get better

Also Josie becomes a drawer knob, or something.

How much does it really reveal? My friend had just committed that mistake

Oh wow fuck, that's not so cool. Although I'd kill to hear
>Diane
Again

Watching Twin Peaks makes me wish I enjoyed coffee. I do love cherry pie though.

same. I love Gilmore Girls and they drink way too much coffee.

But then I learned Alexis hates coffee IRL and drinks coke instead on the show, which made me love her more.

just start drinkin it user, you'll grow up soon enough

Just finished it, interesting start. Veering a bit into history channel tier conspiracy theory, but it was still cool. Although I bet that will go away pretty quick once they get closer to the time period the show took place in. Bringing up the Freemasons and the Illuminati is a little much though.

It reveals who killed Laura Palmer, for starters, and also has scenes taking place after the end of season two.

And a really, REALLY uncomfortable scene of Laura being raped by her father. I made the mistake of watching it with a friend and awkward silence ensued for a while.

You do get to see Laura's titties tho

I watched The Missing Pieces before FWWM because of a mislabeled torrent. It was a hugely disorienting and confusing choice, so maybe it was the right one?

Oh yes, the scene would've been great with almost anyone other than Ray Wise in the scene.

That scene with her and that little chick they got to play Donna was so hot. Basically all I remember from that dreary ass movie

This episode is tattooed in my brain everything about it is perfect

>Tfw used to skip class to sit home with coffee and donuts watching Twin Peaks
Holy hell I will never be happier or comfier

geeze, how old are you.

And it was very good

I watched the show 2 years ago

Why can't I fuck Audrey Horne season 1 era?

The Civil War one, though I didn't much care for the Zane one either.

>implying James having sex with that woman wasn't the worst
James was a mistake

>not loving the 40 minute James subplot fan-edit

welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/james-hurley-spinoff-fanedit/

james is the biggest baby

Has anyone seen the q2 fan edit of the movie? Is it better compared to the regular cut?

Miguel Ferrer is underrated as fuck.

>hop on Cred Forums to make my nightly Twin Peaks thread
>Last one is still up

Fuck you

and you bumped it

I wonder if Agent TP will be the new main agent in season 3.

i hate lynch now

Because he had a big, thick, mean, teenage 9 inch cock, and he used it to sexually abuse and dominate the best girl on the show until she was nothing more than a panting, exhausted cumrag

>only three episodes were aired, although seven were filmed.
why do they do this

its fucking kino, wish i still had it
if anyone's got it, please upload it to mega

I looked for it for a while earlier and couldn't find it anywhere

I have it, but it's 5 gigs.

UPLOAD IT

Even better, I still have it in my torrent client. Would pasting the magnet link here work?

yes I think so

>when you finally make the connection

Okay, here goes nothing.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9be5400a34967e51cb6eea89d63c8e3899158e20&dn=Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.720p.mkv&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

I got into Twin Peaks when I still had DVD netflix

Yea it's insanely intense holy shit. If you can watch it in one sitting then god bless you

Will we finally see the White Lodge in season 3?

Thanks, its stuck on gathering metadata so maybe it doesn't have seeds but I'm gonna let it sit and see if it works

a properly brewed coffee is the kino of hot beverages

>that scene with Mr Pinkle stuck in the disability lift

Never fails to make me laugh

>Case is solved by episode 9
>Still half a season to go
>The rest seems to be about sub plots of minor characters that no longer tie to the main plot in an interesting way

Is it going to dip in quality? All the small town stuff doesn't really seem that interesting without them being linked to the murder in some form.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtm1eznrtU

Is this kino?

Another villain appears that is more akin to a cartoon foil. The whole premise of the character is used to great effect near the end.

>Yfw real life is the white lodge

FUCKING BUMP

You should try making some kind of watchalong thread, kind of like the book club threads on /lit/.

youtu.be/ihP3fpLtpcM

will we get more of this in S3?

I can believe it.
Hollywood is fucking evil.

Yes, the show begins to suck shit after that.

>muh milf
>muh Nadeen
>muh shitty Asian shenanigans
>muh devil child

Shitty subplots that ad nothing to the story. What was once flavoring in season one got shoved down your throat in season 2. I can't understand how someone could enjoy it.

I almost didn't finish watching season 2 because I was so fucking sick of james and nadine.

Wow Bob
o
w

It gets better again once Bob shows back up.

wew bob

>thread still up
the fuck

wasn't the evil kid "arc" only like, 3 episodes?

>tfw you will never get to write yourself into you show and kiss the best girl
jdimsa

legit hoping we get a little more gordon cole in s3 too

David Byrne, Nick Cave & Tom Waits should all have had little bit parts in TP along with Bowie

yeah, but it was also the most retarded thing I've ever seen on tv

>not duchovny

has a show ever had the same or even a higher level of comfy intro
youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE

The show gets good again later on though and the last episode is one of the very best.

Honestly I never minded Earle as much as other people did, he felt like an insane version of Cooper with all his random bits of trivia and what not. I can easily picture them discussing tibet and spirituality before he went insane. The chess game was retarded though, I'm glad they scrapped that by the end.

Someone post the pic(s) with the faces of the new cast.

My nigga Dick Tremayne isn't even coming back for the revival.

fuck this shit.

But she was already there.

>You're still seeing... this Dick?

Stupid pleb, who let you out?

Whether it holds true in the Twin Peaks series or not, I don't know - but David Lynch uses the color red to represent the supernatural, evil, deception, and dream states. In Twin Peaks you can apply it to the color of the Man from another place's outfit and to the color of the red curtain in the black lodge.

Why bros?

>David, why are we filming my scenes first?

It's, happening again

he lives a comfy life in Hawaii. He's too old for this shit. Got a kick out of seeing him in The Descendants though.

i've needed this webm in my life for so long, thank you user

so cute :3

repeat after me,

I WANT A SMOKED CHEESE PIG

The show Psych did a whole episode that was an homage to Twin Peaks called "Dual Spires." It even has a few of the actors from Twin Peaks making cameos in it.

meh, i've seen worse.

>Based mod deleted asshole spoiler post from last night

How can you even complain about the civil war subplot compared to James' bike adventures or Supernadine?

Super Nadine was great. fuck you.

this scene got me the most

Won't work, it'll get shitpost to death

It was 0/10

>2 days ago

I'll admit it had it's moments unlike James but it was still hard to watch.

Twin Peaks hype is a a zenith not seen since The Entire Mystery was released. If this is what happens for a book, imagine how big these threads will be when season 3 starts up. /tpg/ here we come.

Generals are a fucking cancer.

>Into the light Leland...into the light

Quickly

Favorite character
Worst character

Favorite:
Bobby
Worst:
Nadine or Billy Zane's character

Best: Coop obviously how is this even a question

Worst: Josie and Truman. Every scene they're in together is entirely skippable. Truman's break down after she gets knobbed is unintentionally hilarious because he's a terrible actor.

Agree with all of this
Cooper is the obvious choice but Bobby is the most interesting arc

Josie and Nadine are tied for worst to me

Best Major
Worst Emo James

>Robert Knepper

hæhæ

Yes they are, but we can't stop it.

I think Agent Rosenfield is one of the most underrated characters. Always GOAT scenes

Avoiding the obvious Dale Cooper as favorite and best

>Favorite
Deputy Hawk
>Worst
Donna

oh man I love Lucy's weird plotlines so much. Anyone who hates her silly baby dilemma hates fun.

Lucy's voice is also 10/10

Are the rumors that he is a major character in season three true?

>when you think you're a Cooper in real life but you're actually a Grace Zabriskie

I didn't say anything about Lucy

My image just has Lucy

Unless you're objecting to Hawk or Donna, then you can go fuck yourself

fug i meant to reply to

>He doesn't want to penetrate Lucy to hear her moan as your salmon sperm swim up her tight vagina to impregnate her and give you a baby that has a 50/50 chance of being yours

Come on user, you're a whole damn village

Delete this

now imagining the theme tune playing manually

>Best
Pic related. That plotline will never be finished now.
>Worst
Season 2 Donna

recognizer gonna recognize

they can use his doppelganger that played "him" in the place above the convenient store.

If that was supposed to be him...

So what do you guys think is gonna happen to Donna in the new season? Since neither of the actresses who played her are coming back, do you think her character is gone entirely, or she'll be played by another actress?

Evil coop raped her to death

There are rumors he has a lot of screen time. Naomi Watts and Laura Dern are also supposedly major characters too.

The fact that both Donna and Annie aren't coming back makes me think Bob continued his work in Cooper's body.

>It's a BOB taunts Cooper after killing Josie even though he hasn't acknowledged him at all before this point episode
Honestly took away from the finale desu

I'm horribly afraid that he killed Harry

Good. He became pussy

I'm pretty sure robert forster is playing harry truman in s3. Originally Ontkean was attatched to the project but he abandoned acting for personal reasons, iirc a relative of his died and he took it really badly
Bob acknowledged Cooper directly before killing Leland, even mentioning that something happened to him in pittsburg

Same, sans the doughnut. Peak comfy was when Cooper got his first coffee of the day.

>Favorite
Audrey
>Worst
Wheeler

I still can't get over the dropped romance between coop and audrey

decades later I'm still mad

I just recently finished watching TP for the first time and this really stuck out to me as annoying

>'Some of my best friends are white people"
Had a hearty laugh, there.

>Good thing you guys can't keep a secret

Hawk and Andy spin off when? We're severely overdue

so lynch was just mad and fucked up the ending right? i mean i loved it, but i feel like this should have been very different

What do you mean "should have"? Not all endings have to be neat and tidy to be considered endings.

The last episode wasn't the ending, it was meant to be a cliffhanger but the show got cancelled after the season ended. It was even supposed to continue in movie form, but plans for that were scrapped after Fire Walk With Me bombed.

>How's Annie?

jdimsa f a m

Holy shit, why is no one is this thread talking about this? Good to see that Gordon Cole is hard at work, and with a promotion! Who is TP? Who is the Archivist? Who is the Silent Man? Twin Peaks takes place in 1989 so what is the incident in 1991 referring to? How many more historical figures had the ring?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meriwether_Lewis#Death

DOOOOOOOOOOO
DA DOOOOOOOOO

DOOOOOOOOOOO
DA DOOOOOOOOO

>Got a kick out of seeing him in The Descendants though.
He didn't even say anything, just sat there. What a waste.

>Who is TP?
special agent Tuinn Piques

>what is the incident in 1991 referring to?
Bad Coop going fucking nuts and killing most of the non returning characters

Makes sense. Maybe Bob gets nostalgic for the old days and he's the archivist?

They always flip-flopped about when TP took place. I would assume they just settled on the 1991 date for this novel.
Truth is they had no idea when it was taking place back when they shot it so it doesen't fit any kind of calendar.

>Favourite besides Coop
Hawk, obviously, he's the most based man alive

>Worst Character
Billy "Break her hymen on the Plane" Zane

whats the "evil kid arc"? refresh my memory. The shit with Andy and Dick?

>coop can't fugg audrey becuase he's dating lara flynn boyle and she says so
>lara flynn boyle is involved in a love triangle and fugs a couple dipshits

what the fuck stupid bitch

Billy "Hittin' That High-School Strange" Zane

Audrey didn't need a lover, she needed a friend. Cooper sitting down and just talking with her instead of reciprocating her sexual advance was one of the best moments in the series.

The more I watched the show the more fond I grew of Hawk. The man is a fucking bad ass.

And now Coop aged gracefully while she doesn't even look human.

>Dick starts taking care of an Orphan through the big brothers program to prove he can take care of Lucy's child
>Andy gets involved to prove he can
>They find out all his other caretakers died so he must be the devil

he had one line where he leant forward and said something like "YOU CAN'T TURN DOWN THE DEAL!!"

and he still couldn't act for shit

Shit i forgot that that was the "logical" conclusion the three of them came too, time to rewatch Twin Peaks again

kek you're right

He gave us the best stillshot that ever aired on television though so I can't hate on it too much

sometimes it's hard to distinguish between this show and garth marenghi's darkplace

>mfw Hawk's knife throw in the Audrey rescue episode
I completely fucking lost it, goddamn. How can one man be so based?

Holy shit, this is the same actor?

goodbye meme show.

lol no.

Onkean isn't coming back. Robert Forester is supposedly playing the character now, but I don't know how they're going to explain it.

I sure hope not. Using and pointing out the initials is lazy enough of a reference. I really hope they're a book only character.

when's the new season starting?

They don't have to. "He got older" is enough

Next spring I think.

Sometime next year. Some channel in Italy announced a May start date for them so most likely before that.

post yfw the book is written from the viewpoint of the town

Favorite: Pete

Worst: S2 Nadine

Good. The Andy's Cucking subplot was one of the worst things to happen on the series

you spell "best" funny. I guess based Dick Tremayne is too classy and gentlemanly for plebs like thou.

Favorite character:
1.Coop 2.Albert 3.Gordon

Worst character:
1,Donna 2.James 3.Nadie

No, I'm more of a Billy Zane-fan myself.

Cooper is the best

James/Donna worst.

I always miss these threads ;_;

Cooper is too obvious, right? So maybe Lucy, though Harry is good too. I mean hell, they're all good, most of them.

Worst? James. FUCKING James. Jesus fucking christ that kid is a fucking idiot, even by the standards of Twin Peaks teenagers.