I thought I liked Luke Cage but bloggers have been pointing out the show isn't actually good because Luke Cage only...

I thought I liked Luke Cage but bloggers have been pointing out the show isn't actually good because Luke Cage only focuses on black-on-black crime and not corrupt police and injustices black men face.

Is Luke Cage actually racist and bad?

Given the current climate people were expecting an actual BLM show

But they only pandered to BLM the actual content was standard marvel fare.

Black people are like women all they do is complain lol #racism #misogyny

>But they only pandered to BLM

How? The show literally only focuses on black on black crime, nothing about BLM is ever touched on in the show.

Did you miss the whole hoodie thing?
They had method man rap about it.

Is Cred Forums full of women cause all I see them do is complain

your complaining about Cred Forums you woman ha ha #rekt #truthbom

>hoodie = BLM

Uh, what? They were wearing bullet ridden clothes to evoke Luke Cage, who was stopping black crime.

Considering BLM refuses to ever even address that Black on Black crime is an actual problem without blaming in on white cops, I don't see how "Marvel's Pull Your Damn Pants Up: The Show" pandered to BLM.

BLM Niggers hate the show because it only depicts the problems in black communities as being from black-on-black crime and that the white police officers only ever shoot at Luke Cage when he physically attacks a police officer and never just randomly.

I mean, I'm not surprised mini-Cred Forums is spreading around a narrative not founded in the show because it has black people in it, but the fact that BLM and SJWs themselves hate the show and think it's a "white conservatives wet dream of what black people should be like" is pretty damning.

as usual, anything these type of people say is primarily intended to get a rise out of/bait the people they're talking about, so they can turn around and say "see how sensitive [group] is? LMAO".

At that point he was hunted by the police and people wore them out of solidarity to Luke and as a fuck you to the police
And you honestly think it being a hoodie wasn't very deliberate?

>"Already took Malcolm and Martin this is the last one"
So hearing that line WHILE that hoodie montage was showing does not count as pandering to BLM?

The show isn't actually good because its six episodes too long.

typical nig shit

>Why can't you whites enjoy black stories and characters. Saying you can't relate is bullshit!

>I can't relate to white characters and stories

get fucked.

Malcom X and Martin Luther King predate BLM, and BLM has nothing to do with either of them, so yeah?

You're confusing the Trayvon Martin movement with BLM, which came later.

Luke Cage, like Trayvon is innocent.

Martin as in Trayvon Martin you sheltered retard.

>Martin Luther King
>anything to do with BLM

lmfao, he stood directly against the BLM of his time - there's a reason he's favored in remembered over Malcom X

The hashtag started after the acquittal of Zimmerman.
TRAYVON Martin you honkeys.

It's safe to say nobody gives a shit about dead black men except for black people and autistic people like you. And then it's only to push your agenda.

WSJ Article:The Black Body Count Rises as Chicago Police Step Back

"Chicago is the country’s most-glaring example of what is called the “Ferguson effect.” Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."

> By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016, an average of one shooting victim every two hours. Five hundred and sixteen people had been murdered. Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015, which had seen a significant rise in crime over 2014.

>Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers.

Good

It's safe to say you're barely a teenager if you really don't remember the whole Zimmerman shitstorm. Go to bed.

>Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers.
>Gun homicides and non-fatal shootings were up 47% over the same period of 2015

Well done, BLM.

Well done.

Proves that the only effect Black Lives Matter has had in America is more dead Niggers.

I thought it was really good. That was one of the reasons. I liked that they incorporated Luke's keeping his head down and it biting him in the ass. Not a 10/10 but for capeshit, they tackled a lot of pretty complex character issues and development.

How come Marvel is so based? They did a black super hero show and didn't depict white guys as evil. The main character isn't a nigger, but a black man who's just trying to do right. How can DC even compare? Even Jessica Jones blows Supergirl out of the water in terms of balance between genders.

I'm on the cops side on this. They should just stop serving black neighborhoods.

If you were the police, why the fuck would you risk your career and life for these racist, hateful pieces of shit niggers?

Let BLM take responsibility for them.

fucking cuck jesus christ

Its hilarious just conservative the creators of Luke Cage must be. They get the chance to make a virtually all-black production and instead of pushing white guilt, they express opinions which are normally racist
>Black Lives Matters is only mentioned once, by the corrupt self-serving politician
>source of problems is lack of male role models as black men abandon their children
>blacks shouldn't call each other nigger and its equally as offensive as if a white person said it
>the only solution to Black community's problems is for them to collectively work together to change their shitty attitude
>every villain is Black
>it predominantly focuses on Black on Black crime
>even the police brutality was carried about by a black cop
Pretty based show actually.

>Chicago officers have cut back drastically on proactive policing under the onslaught of criticism from the Black Lives Matter movement and its political and media enablers."
>> By Sept. 8, nearly 3,000 people had been shot in Chicago in 2016,

top fucking kek

No because they refer to him as Trayvon in that very song. They didn't mention say Martin and Malcom together, both first name, both the ones commonly referred together due to having been around the same time.

When they refer to Trayvon, they refer to him by his first name as well.

So you have to literally be reaching to honestly believe that.

They refer to Trayvon by his first name in the same song though. Considering they're using first names in all cases, and Malcom X and Martin Luther are commonly brought up in the same dialogue for being part of the same movement, it's obvious they were talking about MLK you colossal idiots.

It's MARTIN Luther and MALCOM x, just like later they refer to TRAYVON martin you stupid nigger.

How is the Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case even related to BLM? Two private citizens got into an altercation and the spic shot the black guy.

Because Malcolm X was killed by cops like Trayvon, right?

Fucking retard

>Already took Malcolm and Martin this is the last one
>I beg your pardon, somebody pulling’ a fast one
>And now we got a hero for hire and he a black one
>And bullet-hole hoodies is the fashion

>somehow this is clearly not about trayvon
God you are so sheltered.

The acquittal was what started the hashtag.

>White power
Non-American here, is this even a thing in America anymore besides on Cred Forums?

Did these BLM retards really expect a Marvel show to go along with their racist agenda?

The corrupt white cop was even a likable character.

Malcom X didn't wear a hoodie either you fucking idiot. Both MLK and X were shot dead.

They're talking about Luke's hoodie.

Yeah he even got redeemed and canonically went to heaven to see his son again.

These are two seperate references.
Yes, the hoodie line is a reference to Trayvon. But the Malcolm and Martin line is a whole other statement about a different time in history when someone who stood up for black people was shot dead.

The only link between these two things is guns. Not the people involved.