Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars movie along with Empire Strikes Back. It's a solid 7/10

Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars movie along with Empire Strikes Back. It's a solid 7/10

ANH- 6/10
EST- 7/10
ROTJ - 6/10

TPM- 6/10
AOTC- 7/10
ROTS- 8/10

TFA - 6/10

This is an objective look from 2016 perspective, so ignores things like the novelty and historical significance of ANH, and takes into account dated technology.

All of those shots are terrible

no shit thats not the original aspect ratio

Holy fucking Christ you did not put Empire, one of the best sequels in all of movie history, as a 7/10 and then put ROTS as an 8. Gtfo of your life if that's genuine because you have an awfully skewed view of the world you live in and it will probably never change

Empire is good but this reverent worship of it as the best sequel ever made is reddit-tier and has been for quite some time

Wow. Another person who actually thinks ROTS was the best in the series.

Notice I said one of the best, not the best there are obviously far better sequels but personally my favorite reason for it being so top tier is because it ends the best a sequel like that should, with all the tragedy all around immediately after one of the biggest twists of the time, everyone gathering together mentally it's so fantastic

Oops best way* also some of the shots in that movie are fucking godtier, that lightsaber fight on bespin is so beautiful

There is literally no better star wars movie than revenge of the sith

It can be dark at times, then go into a literal romantic movie while none of it feels real at all. Bad writing, albeit Star Wars is known for it, but the CGI just looks so awful and puts it down a level.
TPM partially looked great. This one does not.

However, the scene between Doku and Kenobi on Geonosis -is- one of the few that gives out more depth and explanation than the rest of the Prequels combined.

This is the millennial ranking

>Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars movie
It has more or less original cinematography in Geonosys battle, but in general it's neeeeh. Ep. III is much better.

why did you pick the worst stills you dummy

Man, I miss PS2 era FMVs

Why do people always say the prequels are so bad compared to the OT?
The OT is bad too. Star Wars is bad period.

Star Wars is kind of like the opening scene from The Dark Knight Rises: it's bad, but it has attained such a cult status that people instinctively like it in order to fit in, even though it's such a bad movie

The entire Kamino -> Space chase storyline is the GOAT in all of Star Wars. Shame that the rest of the movie was pretty lackluster.

what part of Final Fantasy 10 was this?

Is this a fucking joke?

This. Imagine if McQuarrie had been able to realize his Star Wars vision without all the horrid writing and other bullshit Lucas insisted on. It could've been an actual space epic instead of just a soap opera.

Easily the comfiest of the saga. I also think that Anakin's characterisation is brilliant. And the score might be the best of the saga as well, every track is just perfect.

Okay bb.

They just should've ripped Dune off harder.

>Anakin's characterisation is brilliant
thx for the laff

AotC is good because of Hershlag tummy and lewd dresses

Lexi please

Phantom Meanace is the best prequel

Wrong. The center shot is great.

This is shit bait, but nevertheless it makes me ashamed of the human race that there probably really are people who think like this.

Nah AOTC is the worst of the prequels.

>Proper order

ROTS 10/10
TPM 9/10
AOTC 7/10

TESB 7/10
ANH 5/10
TFA 4/10

ROTJ 2/10

>The Dark Knight Rises: it's bad, but it has attained such a cult status

err i dont think anyone who has respect thinks the opening scene of tdkr is anything special

This bait sucks.

kys you colossal faggot

No bait, just the opinion of someone who watched these films recently with no nostalgia baggage or expectation.

or taste, apparently

>Smack troll
>The bait gets worse

Why does this always happen? When you hit someone they usually improve their work.

>not realising that worsening the bait makes you respond more, meaning the troll HAS done better