You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself...

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

This was a big scene, how did Raimi just slip in all this shit?

It didn't stand out as much back then.

Wow I don't even remember that part

This is why Raimi is such a good director, he's able to have thought provoking dialogue for adults while at the same time appealing to small children.

Ben "Uncle Ben" Garrison was always based

why is this so funny?

In the ending credits his full name appears as Uncle Bengeance.

I wish someone would come here and discipline Cred Forums

Because youre a faggy little whiteboy

Angry coons

Because at its heart it's satire, it's based off of one offhand comment in the dialogue that would cause people today to probably react to it as if shit like this was ACTUALLY said in the movie.

It's fucking stupid and unsubtle, but an at least somewhat amusing parody of how sensitive everybody has become about everything.

>God bless the American Nazi Party

lel

Shillary will do it merely by winning. I don't like her BTW but it's happening

>Come here. Parker, what do you know about high society?
>Oh... well, I...
>Don't answer that. My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You're all I got. Big party tonight for an American hero, my wife's son the astronaut.
>Could you pay me in advance?
>[Jameson laughs hysterically for a few seconds]
>You serious? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here, Parker? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Parker, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this building. I will fucking cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my workplace with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my office

I think Raimi might have gone too far in a few places

Being fair, that meme only started because the guy who started the thread either didn't know or didn't care that it also meant "no masturbating"

>WHOA! HE STOLE THAT GUY'S PIZZA
>camera pans to an alley showing muslims raping an innocent white woman while they recite verses from the quran

Raimi really tried to warn us didn't he?

yeah but that isn't portrayed as the 'difficult' part in the film

The hard part is literally the normie protagonist having to do his best to avoid having sex for 40 days.

Why was one of the Air Force One hijackers allowed to go free, let alone own property in the US?

>Of course I can web up anything, I'm fucking Spiderman. Check it out, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window.
>Stop bitching, it's not like there's anything to hit up there.

This was already a little cold so soon after 9/11, but playing actual footage of jumpers while "Yakety Sax" played was was a little tasteless IMO

The post debate polls are already destroying Cred Forums

Kek, I did.

underrated kek

>Look Pete, getting laid is easy: girls turn into fucking turbo sluts when they're drunk, and if they're too drunk to say "no" then how the hell could it be rape?

Yeah no way this movie could be made today thanks to the PC leftist thugs.

Can't wait for when Clinton wins.

>"13% of the population, 50% of all crime, don't tell Harry."
Wow Raimi was ahead of the curve.

It was a product of its times, you have to understand there was very little pressure from left-wingers to change these things in the old days.

Part Raimi, part dozen different senile ramblings from that sheeny Stan Lee.

Lee is a Jew though.

kek

he was a Mossad agent

>An employee requesting fair compensation for his work? Oy vey, Spider-Mensch, I thought the Shoah was over! Remember the 6 million, True Believers! Excelsior! Israel for Israelis!

Raimi was fucking livid when Lee ad libbed this but by the time the Klan rally ended and he returned to the set, the second unit had already filmed it. He didn't see it until the premier, during which he stood up and forced the projectionist to stop the film while he delivered a 15 minute tirade against the "international Jewry" to a standing ovation.