They made them pull up their damn pants and stopped them speaking ebonics

>they made them pull up their damn pants and stopped them speaking ebonics
How are the white people the bad guys again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sRfnevzM9kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=XGFknyGKtao
youtu.be/-sPHseSGr9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they cut out a part of the black man's brain and replace it with their brain so they can have a new life in a new, younger, body and receive the full benefits of SJW affirmative action.

>cut out a part of the black man's brain
Is that really needed? There's enough room in there already.

Care to explain what the fuck you're talking about, OP?

It's a brain swapping operation, like said, although they're better with Mexican "immigrants".

youtu.be/sRfnevzM9kQ
I havent cringed so hard at a trailer since gods not dead 2

Movie coming out called Get Out where a predominately white neighborhood turns black people into slaves or some shit

I can atleast tolerate mexicans more so then ghettos. Its not a race thing like the hateboner Cred Forums has with blacks, its the fact that their culture is inferior and backwards and must be destroyed.

They also turn them into respectable people
>that scene were he trys to fist bump the other black man and he rejects it
This is a good commentary of our current culture

White people are the bad guys because they reject the existence of Lord Wewuz, ancient champion of the Kangz

A nigger makes a film about race. Shocking.

Blacks can make good movies. The problem is hes "a brother".

WE WAAZ MOTHAAA FUCKIN KAAAAAAAANGZ

Wait, so the white people are making nigger civilized? Truly horrific!!

Where didnthat fucking meme start? Its funny as fuck, but i still dont know where it came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Are you guys being ironic? This movie honestly looks pretty good, like a really great sense of unease just from the trailer. I'd say the "regular" horror stuff looks shittier than the rest of it, like the deer skeleton and the secret lab of evil looks lame as shit compared to the paranoia and tension of the more realistic scenes. It was reminding me of Society a little bit, I think it will be pretty damn good

I hate the proghetto anti normalized black propaganda. Its promoting racism more then anything.

I don't think that's what it's doing, it's showing people who have been brainwashed (I'm assuming) into rejecting their culture completely and I'd say it's probably more about class than anything. I'd imagine the story could almost be beat for beat the same if you swapped the black dude with a poor white guy. I will wait and see though, I suppose you make a decent point but as a white man who hates rich cunts I don't agree with your idea of "normal"

hmmmm

>This movie honestly looks pretty good

no it doesnt. Its very obvious "fuck white people" propaganda and you are a stupid shill

>rejecting their culture
>their culture
>culture
You mean acting like crass, uneducated morons?

>Cred Forums was right again

god damn it reality is literally trolling me

Alright, you're not someone I want to talk to.

No it's not, I think being a black guy going to a rich conservative white neighborhood is a genuine fear. Come on. Wouldn't you be anxious if that were you? All good horror movies are absurd metaphors for small real life fears, that's all this is

blocked

Im mostly white and hate rich cunts too, but im glad i rejected my shit middle eastern culture.

>No it's not

it very clearly is and your denial of it is just making it more apparent of what a shill you are.

Jesus H Fuck you people are hilarious.
Every time anything with a black guy in the lead comes out, you freak out and act like they are going to storm your mom's basement and rape your 2D Waifu.
It's just a fucking horror/comedy with a black guy in it.

Fucking Googles blaming white people for all their problems

Are we sure it isn't a comedy?

Anyone who thinks this is jew propaganda is a fucking idiot. Its just buttmad ghettos with money.

I want to see a horror movie about ghetto blacks similar to that movie the birds. Blacks just out of no where start attacking, rioting, breaking and stealing everything, everywhere, an apocalypse movie pretty much.

There could be this intense scene with a family trapped in the car while wild blacks up against the glass and start using tools to break in, lot of potential for this premise.

>if you hate the international jewry then you live in your mom's basement

pretty weak argument when you consider all of the people who don't fit into your convenient strawman

>tfw of my neighbors the nicest is a black guy

I'm not a shill, I'm just genuinely interested in what appears to be a fresh and hopefully actually scary horror movie. Although I really do think it will go overboard with the "creepy doctor" shit and weird hallucinations or whatever, probably won't be super good but I think the idea behind it is pretty damn great

Why can't I support a movie without being a shill?

Also Idc about continuing the white race and my genes will die with me
lmaoing at you to the grave

Your post reeks of estrogen. Tits or gtfo, cunt.

>No it's not, I think being a black guy going to a rich conservative white neighborhood is a genuine fear.

Black guy here, have you ever left your fucking house? It's fine in here for us in the suburbs. And there's a good chunk of other blacks here too

Our black neighbor seems nice but he's dating a white girl and his dog is insanely aggressive.

>Jordan Peele

Might as well be

Well I feel uncomfortable in rich neighborhoods, as a poor white person, so I guess I'm projecting.

I wish you'd kys, I really do think that would make me feel pretty good for a while

>dog
all my annoying as shit white neighbors have dogs but not the black families.

>I can at least tolerate Mexicans

I wouldn't even fuck Salma Hayek after that latest cartel video. If I hear so much as a word in Spanish I'm running full speed the opposite way.

Growing up I was always told black people were terrified of dogs because of botched attempted break-ins of dog occupied homes.

Yeah, maybe you shouldn't speak for other races you racist fuck.

But user, you've just normalized the oppression and you should feel very bad about it. You poor thing.

>that latest cartel video
do you mean "mfw I have no face"

The part where he went to fist bump the black guy and instead got a handshake had me laughing

That is exactly what this movie is

>Damn nigga dis wite crackas be makn us act wite n shiet
>NIGGA OH NO

yeah, that could be the reason. indians don't have dogs either. at least not where I live.

wrong guy you doof

yeah.

I prefer "Funky Town" though.

>it's a Cred Forums cross-board posters get triggered episode

This movie is clearly a joke, and it looks pretty funny, too

Fuck off

>indians don't have dogs either.
I don't know many Indians, i'm gonna start asking when I see them.

This film is a comedy.
The trailer and marketing is being done this way intentionally, and judging from the way you fucking retards are reacting... it is extremely successful.
"This is an OUTRAGE! THIS IS RACIST PROPAGANDA!"

Goddamn you people are fucking stupid.
It makes for good comedy, though.

>This movie honestly looks pretty good
It looks like a pile of race baiting.

black people don't have families like you and I know them.

Based on the state you're in, there is a fatherless rate of 60%-80% for black kids so the naturally try to find family through gangs.

Whitey tends to have strong family and the dog is just another family member added to the mix.

When there are dogs involved for blacks, they are strays and aren't seen as family or humanized, hence why blacks will hate dogs and dogs will hate niggers.

That should clear it up for you.

Am I being delusional when I legitimately think this is just race-baiting crap?

Ah, thank you.

There's already unlimited videos about that. Traffic cams

They should make a movie out of THIS

>black people comedy
>subtle

You've obviously never seen black people do comedy, you fucking idiot.

This. The minute you saw "Jordan Peele" you should have known this was a comedy. I actually am moderately looking forward to it. Hope its more satire and absurd humor like the vibe the trailer is giving

Actual Cred Forums here.

It looks breddy gud and the plot twist is actually kinda like a funny Cred Forums green text.

I'm going to totally watch this.

It's not a comedy. It's in the same wheelhouse as the other new Blumhouse from from Shyamalan - technically straight horror, but so heightened and ridiculous that it borders on silly. But not a comedy or a horror comedy.

I think 50% of the audience will hate it, while the other 50% will be pleasantly entertained.

>Googles

What?

>the over-the-top-way all of these morons are reacting to this trailer for a comedy film

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious. One of the funniest and most clever marketing campaigns in a while.

Why are they raping that black man's mind?

Is horseshoe theory real?

>Cred Forums goes crazy about a black person in a movie
Movie looks good. The ones who freak out are you guys.

>Comedy film

I said it above. It's "silly", but it's not a comedy. There are no "jokes".

It's like Sicario though - They'd be less triggered if they knew the ending.

nothing is real

There is literally 0 evidence against the horseshoe theory

>a comedy has to have jokes

>muh Palestine for both

pls Goldbergstein, we'll do whatever you say, just stop spamming your shit in our bigoted little hate nest of an imageboard.

>implying you don't only consider this sort of thing to be significant when it secures your confirmation bias
>implying the CEO writes and casts movies

Kill yourself alt right trash

Since when has Blumhouse made comedy? Even though things are ridiculous it's not "IRL ironic shitposting." You fucking moron, the people that make this think "Oh yeah, a black guy being chased by a lynch mob would get us tons of money!" Simple as that.

this guy gives niggers WAAAYYYY too much credit

>He dare mocks muh palestine!

t. sand nigger

>A comedy has to have humor and be funny

It helps.

It's actually hard to believe Hollywood is making blatantly anti-white movies now. If this was race swapped, with a white guy being harassed and beaten by black people and he killed them in self defense, then you can be be sure people would raise a ruckus.

The lines on this chart are unbelievably fucked up and it's making me upset

I go to Cred Forums and this is 100% true.

If you disagree on something, you are labeled CTR or shills. Before that it was JIDF.

The difference is that no one is going to ban or doxx you, so if you're not willing to put in the effort to defend your arguments you have no one to blame but yourself.

people do make good arguments, but no matter what they're labeled shills

>straightfaced over-the-top satire cannot be funny.
>A movie has to have dialogue with set-ups and punchlines or three stooges style physical comedy to be funny.

Jesus Christ, dude... Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

If you defend your arguments against actual clinical retards with severe untreated, unrecognized personality disorders then you definitely should blame yourself. Arguments aren't valued on Cred Forums, parroting the established narrative is. It's the place that least values truth and facts that I've ever seen, maybe only comparable to creationist forums.

The Shill factor is only usually deployed (hard) if the argument you utilize is weak.

Otherwise they will break out the charts and FULL CAPS and walls of text trying to change the subject, etc.

Yeah man. And how come there's no white entertainment television? Or white history month?

>i can find common ground in two things, so that makes them the same
How retarded can you be?
Just go eat a pufferfish. What? Why not? You eat tuna, right? Well, they're both fish. They both swim in the water. So they're the same right? Horseshoe theory!

Disturbing Behavior
Stepford Wives
Skeleton Key

It's not as fresh as you'd think.

I'm a Trump supporter and watched the debate live and thought he did horribly.

Of course I wasn't the only one and even though we could point out examples, people just kept going "CTR CTR CTR" and would make threads so they could spam online polls making Trump look like he won.

I think Cred Forums is getting worse though. Now we have MGTOW threads regularly.

Horseshoe theory is about how opposing extremists behave in the same way and the rational people are always "between" (see: above) them. Which makes sense, since the extremely complex nature of reality means that any accurate, intelligent world view is going to be nuanced and fact-based rather than dogmatic and emotional. It has nothing to do with biological similarities between fish. Your IQ is extremely low and you should refrain from making analogies in the future.

>Satire

It's not *really* satire.

It's as much a satire or comedy as The Gift was, for a recent film from the same producers.

Like I said - A comedy generally has to be humorous and make you at least grin. Technically this might because it's over the top and silly. But it's something that's going to be listed under Horror on Netflix, and not Comedy.

I don't know why you struggle to understand that a person who previously predominantly did Comedy can also work in other genres.

I wouldn't call Match Point a comedy just because it's directed by Woody Allen, although it contains a fair amount of humorous irony.

Race months are stupid. Samuel L Jackson himself says the concept is retarded. Segregation in anyway is really fucking stupid when it comes to race.

It's basically Stepford House Negroes meets Being John Malkovich.

You could most definitely get people to change their minds about something on Cred Forums if you actually put in the effort and refuted the naysayers.

I've seen unpopular opinions gain traction pretty easily. If you wanna strawman the entire board that's your prerogative but it sounds more like you tried to argue with someone, encountered minimal resistance, and ran away crying.

is that Angela fucking Bassett?

It's not "common ground", ya dummy.
It's people that do the same thing for the same reason with the same arguments, they just use different nomenclature. It's fine with me if you want to pretend otherwise because of your cognitive dissonance... I honestly wouldn't expect anything less from someone who is constantly grasping at straws in order to preserve their delicately constructed narrative.

>THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS DISCRIMINATION OR RACISM FUCKING NIGGERS GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM ON A PLATTER. THEY SHOULD NEVER, EVER TOUCH A WHITE WOMAN. FUCKING SJWs AND JEWS MAKING SHIT UP ABOUT NIGGERS GETTING OPPRESSED, WHAT OPPRESSION? WHAT FUCKING OPPRESSION? FUCK THEM AND THEIR STUPID FUCKING MONKEY CULTURE

- Cred Forums on Get Out (trailer), a horror film with an ambiguous plot.

I'm glad you all decide to post your shit on Cred Forums, good shit lads. Why don't you stick to your Cred Forums 2.0: yell nigger twice as much edition board?

Wtf i like GET OUT now

>written and directed by jordan peele

>Doesn't like racists
>Goes to Cred Forums
... why?

I never said comedy has to be this way, or that way. I just think its retarded you assume anything that is over the top because the people who made it are out of touch is satire. Blumhouse has never made a comedy movie, and just because it has Jordan Peele, so what? Does that mean all movies with John C. Reilly are comedies? But like another user said it'll still be listed as horror

He did pretty bad at first at republican debates at first get better later. He legit defended planned parenthood during GOP debates and got crucified for it stood his ground

>fucking pol
>it's still cool to be on this bandwagon right guys?

I'm sorry that this shitty, race baiting and pandering joke of a horror movie isn't being well recieved on a sudanese hair braiding forum in the year of our Lord, 2016.

name one

>spikey joenz

black "culture" meme

Buyig trainers and punching each other isnt quite the sistene chapel

All good horror movies have moments of levity, it provides a contrast that adds emphasis to the moments of horror. If a movie was 90 minutes of screaming and face fucking the audience will get bored and lose interest. This movie looks like The Visit, which had comedic moments but the intent of the film was obviously to frighten

Whenever I see these images all I think is how some sweaty fat loser who takes his edgy internet racism really seriously slaved over it. I find it hilarious that everyone on Cred Forums is too unintelligent to see how embarrassing it is that they like memes. What a bunch of worthless oxygen wasters.

>from this ambiguous 3 minute trailer I can tell without a doubt that it is a pandering race-baiting film.
>I know this because it has a black man who is in a relationship with a white woman.

>mostly

>black people using tools

>It's people that do the same thing for the same reason with the same arguments, they just use different nomenclature.

Then it doesn't really apply to Cred Forums and SJW's.

As they have very severe fundamental differences on lots of subjects.

Closed Borders/Open Borders is not really different nomenclature for the same outcome, for instance.

I take it you only watched the first three seconds of the trailer there Shlomo.

You don't know what the word nomenclature is.

>Ambiguous plot

I'm about the blow yo mind, nigga.

What you described is the actual plot. Crusty old white people are getting brain transplants into healthy young black people because, as you said, DA JOOS and BLACKS GET ERRYTHING NOW!

Like this except niggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=XGFknyGKtao

You are being correct

>Written and directed by Peele of Key and Peele
Might be cool.

It looks kind of interesting and subversive.

Yeah it's not about that, it's about: "anyone who doesn't want borders [open/closed] is a [Jew/Nazi]," as opposed to "centrists" who view issues as complex and nuanced and favor arguments over calling people Jews. It's really funny how incapable everyone on Cred Forums is of grasping extremely simple concepts. You really are the dumbest group of people alive.

You don't know what the word is, is.

Well, it looks like shit, so I doubt it took long. And the point isn't really about racism, it's about sticking a middle finger up to censorship.

So, I'm sure shit posting on Cred Forums paints a better picture of you.

This is a really cool concept but it's disgustingly preachy.

Looks like a lot of trailer bait though, and fuck you already know the entire premise.

So you believe failing to clarify your objection or support of an ideal makes you a centrist, as opposed to just being intellectually dim?

Sure, they will call you a Jew or a Nazi or "X", but you will find many on Cred Forums who can state a valid reason for their stances (just as I'm sure there are many, many SJW's who can find a valid reason for advocating for open borders beyond "das racissssssss").

It sounds like you're someone who just put up a weak argument, got dismissed out of hand as such and turn tail and fled.

The fact that you have to back track on your own statement and clarify it with a new, unrelated definition doesn't really leave you with the authority to use an ad hominem to dismiss others for using an ad hominem on you.

>it's about sticking a middle finger up to censorship
>censorship

Censorship is about legal rights, not private corporations restricting your ability to be an internet-polluting brain damaged edgelord using their free service. You are a fucking moron, stop sharing your "thoughts" on the internet.

Black Dynamite

I thought the same thing with "100 days of UKIP"

I was wrong, it was propaganda

I'm a different person and I didn't backtrack on what he said, I clarified it. The issue with Cred Forums is that it leads legitimately stupid people like you to believe that your thoughts and opinions have merit. Cred Forums conditioned you into believing that your own failure to understand is a failure of others to explain. You mistake your lack of mental coherence for other peoples' inconsistencies.

>Calls another person a fucking moron, tells them to stop sharing their thoughts

>After they themselves share their stupid and objectively incorrect thoughts

gg

>truth and facts
tools of the skype

You didn't clarify it, you changed the definition.

The issue with Cred Forums is that you get extremely angry and confused when people call you on your inconsistencies and logical infirmity and get extremely mad when your baseless ad hominems fail to affect your opposition and revert to meme screams of Shut It Down and GB2"X".

Look, I agree shouting Jew/kike at everything they don't like is silly, but you can't get someone fired for being a Jew/kike. You can have your life and your career ruined for being called a racist though, so until people start getting fired/having their lives ruined for doing or being things that Cred Forums doesn't like I'll just worry about what the actual fucking retarded cunts of society(SJWs) are doing.

Yes, of course. The algorithm Google created to censor hate speech has nothing to do with censorship. This doesn't stunt common discourse. Let Google tell us what opinions we're allowed to have.

Please, regale us with some more of your fucking retarded opinions.

Oh please. It isn't about censorship and you know it. It's about racists getting mad because they can't verbally abuse people while hiding behind the anonymity provided by a private corporation.
You are free to and walk into a black neighborhod and start calling everyone nigger, nobody is stopping you.

>yfw it ends up being a comedy

Considering things like that are only done for reaction's sake and unto themselves are built entirely around the opposite of discourse, why not?

You can still google for all the racial studies. Read, actual information. Rather than people screaming to be validated by response.

>ends up

It's directed by Jordan Peele, from Key and Peele. If you didn't laugh out loud from the trailer, in one way or another, seek help.

Wat

Google can tell you whatever the fuck they want... they are a private corporation. You are free to use your own means to voice your opinions. You can walk around wherever you want and call black people niggers. Nothing is stopping you except for the fact that you are a coward who will only be vocal about his "opinions" if you are protected by the anonymity and distance provided by a private corporation.

>The algorithm Google created to censor hate speech has nothing to do with censorship.
They can self-censor and fuck their business model as much as they want. You can always stop using their services.

That's bullshit and you know it. Someone doxx's you, there goes your job. If a fight starts and everyone says you called the guy a nigger, it's now a hate crime.

You're mincing words when you say you're "free" to do these things. These things don't happen, not that they should, but the reason for them not happening should not be a constantly sliding scale of what's deemed socially acceptable. And yes, even if it's crass, or in bad taste, whatever you think, exercising your right to say whatever the fuck you want in this day and age takes guts. Siding with your PC mommy and daddy makes you a pussy.

You're the PMRC of yesteryear. You're the anti intellectual zealot. You're the Puritan.

What's funny in the trailer?

creepy white peeple lel

>i can't use a private corporations search engine to look up racial slurs anymore! Common discourse is no longer possible!

Wow. You really are that fucking stupid.

>If a fight starts and everyone says you called the guy a nigger, it's now a hate crime.
I think your work mates must know some shit about you if the first thing they accuse you of is racism. You can get someone fired through HR without that much hassle.

>I-I can't do the stupid shit I like at work
No shit.

We're in an unprecedented time buddy. Google is the newspaper. It's the pen and paper in which discourse can travel. Bic and Staples can't stop me from writing Trump 2016 on a piece of paper. Google can filter what I write, make it so it's seen less.

In five years more innocuous inoffensive terms are going to be deemed offensive. How can we take them back if they're being scrubbed from the page?

I don't remember newspapers having no choice but to print several million columns on how all niggers must fucking hang.

What could you possibly no longer do without using racial slurs that is of any intellectual worth?

Well it's not really working since in the course of all the threads on Cred Forums right now the only instance of Google being used that way is in this one thread. The rest just say nigger.

Like, I'm sure on Cred Forums everyone just says Google instead and you feel like it's a thing, but going to other boards and using it while being literally the only one on the entire 10 pages is pretty embarrassing. It's like standing in front of class and barking out an inside joke only you and your friends know and expecting everyone else not to roll their eyes.

Which is like every horror and thriller around, and most aren't comedies either.

Yes, the general point of that campaign, or whatever you want to call it, was specifically about "hate speech". And yes, the biggest things they focused on were words like niggers and kikes. Now, if you're telling me that, regardless of what you think of those specific words, you're okay with a private company telling you what you can't and can't say, you're the biggest fucking moron in the world.

When he goes to fist bump him and the guy just grabs his hand to shake it.

The white dad in the begining.

Pretty much anytime one of the black people say anything.

You can still say nigger, their services just aren't going to say nigger anymore. Are you fucking stupid?

I mean, I already know the answer since you decided to drop your stupid board inside joke and then flipped out on everybody when they asked what retarded shit you were saying.

>niggers are made to be civilized
>its the biggest nightmare movie a nigger can have

I laughed so loudly at this, is this even real life? Holy kek.

You can always use one of the free speech alternatives (read, alt-right and racist paradises with little to no traffic) on the internet right now if you really, REALLY need to type nigger this and nigger that all that much. No private corporation should be obligated to entertain your diatribes, just as we can choose to ignore you on the street.

This is some serious next-level cringe right here.
12 year olds wearing guy fawkes masks and making fun of people who "can't greentext" would get second-hand embarassment from this.
I bet the retards who are actually doing this shit envision themselves as some kind of brave rebel against oppression, too.
So fucking stupid.

>movie ends guy makes it back
>nigga what happen, why you crying
>Y-yo you wuz rite, they made me pull up my pants
>Aw shit nigger bring it in, c'mere

Yes, that was the only point I made in that post. And you've still revealed yourself as being extremely fucking naive.

You know what's great, seeing the news from every angle? Not just the auto algorithm Google approved opinion sites that support the political party that Google lobbies to get laws passed for their benefit.

It's about more than just words that make you scared.

>policeman asks to see ID of everyone in the car after an accident
>slid in as an example of systemic racism

So not being able to say nigger, recently, has something to do with the lobbying cap being removed years ago.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>private companies won't indulge my racist diatribes!
>This is an unprecedented outrage and is the first step towards worldwide censorship and thought police! The end of freeedom as we know it!

Are you really this retarded, or are you just scrambling to save face on an anonymous internet forum?

Do you seriously

>identifying random people on the street will help you determine if a crime is being committed or not
These cops are fucking geniuses.

>every time an anonymous, unidentified person calls me out for acting like a retard on the internet, it is clearly an example of an opposing political party attempting to censor me

Have you been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia?

Right, you ignore all the white people shouting nigger on the street, the swathes of them, panting and sweating from shouting nigger so much. You try and walk gingerly by as the horde of near-translucent skinned monstrosities scream and spit "NIGGER, NIGGER" over themselves.

You spot a proud person of color. He disparages you for personally removing his father from his home when he was a child and calls you what was once considered a racial epithet back before white people were (rightfully) considered sub human.

Just then a man in robes throws acid on a white woman's face. He yells at her as speaks speaks in a language far superior to English.

You nearly turn back towards the darker gentleman before you feel two strong black arms around your throat and back, attempting to choke you out.

Your last thought before you succumb to the lack of oxygen is "Thank God I'm away from all those racist white people".

I thought it was a comedy...

This is so weird, I actually want to watch it...on Netflix.

Looks like a mashup of Stepford Wives and Lakeview Terrace.

>all black people are bad
>all muslim men are bad
>all white people are good

This is seriously what you actually just said here.
It's almost like your simple brain can only operate in broad black and white strokes.

If that's all you can possibly infer from my post, you're a literal genius.

Call Mensa now.

You left out the following three pages.

>Ask veit ek standa heitir Yggdrasill
What did he mean by this?

>I NEED TO SAY NIGGER THIS MUCH OR ELSE THE WORLD IS LITERALLY GONNA END
You still can, by the way.

damn honkeys

>discourse of any kind, even the kind I don't like, shouldn't be stifled by governments, private companies, etc.

You can try and reduce my argument to a soundbite all you want, I've clearly stated my argument throughout this thread. All you've done is been redundant with your childish flippancy.

But continue sucking google's cock, you pro censorship, mouth breathing fuck.

It's like someone put Cred Forums in comic form, way back in 1993. And it's satire, obviously.

Cred Forums says it's satire, too

>discourse shouldn't be stifled by private companies

Yes it should. How retarded are you? You think private companies shouldn't be allowed to ban spergs who want to scream obscenities? Yes, let's just allow every forum, every private institution, every private meeting to be freely ruined by manchildren. Exactly how stupid are you that you can't tell that's infringing on basic rights of private institutions?

The problem is Google is so ubiquitous and such a powerful force in global discourse that it's in everyone's best interest that it stays a neutral party. Of course you seem extremely short sighted in rushing to Google's defence, not realizing that just because Google is protecting your delicate sensibilities today doesn't mean that the politics of the tomorrow won't dictate that they're doing something that's not in your perceived best interest then.

You're right that no one should force private entities to keep racial epithets spray painted onto their offices in the name of upholding free speech, but this isn't even a case of lobbying the government. This is Cred Forums tards fucking Google and trying to make a stir over their new censorship algorithm.

So I think that about does it with your strawman.

And how is calling niggers Googles to bypass censorship algorithms infringing on the rights of the corporation?

You'll be defending this massive censorship until you find yourself censored in some way and realize its too late to reverse it now that massive companies have shaped public consensus in a much greater and subtler way than any government beholden to free speech laws could have.

I thought about posting that but this dumbass movie is about black people, not Jews.

It's too on the nose to be anything but satire

Are you FUCKING retarded? As someone whos dealt with police its SOP for them to take IDs for the police notebook, in tevent a further statement needs to be taken or w/e.

Neck yourself you chimp

>I know lets address racism in a horror film!

you know hollyjew is running out of ideas when..

So wait what

they take niggers, take out their brains, insert white people's brain in their skulls so that white people can live longer "immortal life"

wat

>not wanting childish retards with zero self-control to treat every forum for discussion like their own private regurgitation receptacle where no real discourse can take place
>delicate sensibilities

You're done, son. No one is buying your thinly-veiled outrage at being told to be quiet so that the adults can talk. We get it... NIGGER NIGGER JEW JEW LOL! Everybody gets it.

>minorities steal our wymyn
only an idiot would think respectable white wymyn would stoop so low as to bang a coon

No one said it was infringing on the rights of the corporation. It's just stupid, childish, and transparent. Don't worry, user... no one is going to forget that you hate niggers and jews. You don't need to yell it every 5 minutes.

>treat every forum for discussion like their own private regurgitation receptacle

You mean literally just Cred Forums? That one place that exists that triggers faggots like you so hard that you're sucking corporate cock right now to justify censorship because waycism scares you.

Okay, now I get it.

>No one said it was infringing on the rights of the corporation.

Read the thread, moron. It's literally just a couple of faggots crying that Google shouldn't feel compelled to be a neutral party politically.

its just funny dude quit being such a fag

Black people and dogs don't get along. They cottoned on to animal husbandry a few hundred thousand years after us.

>not posting the superior dindu horror movie of 2016

Step it up sempai

youtu.be/-sPHseSGr9Q