Animal, Giant Animal, Creature and Monster attack kino

In the Spirit of Halloween, looking for some animal/creature/monster attack kino.

Working my way through pic related and I'm fucking squirming in my seat. Would recommend.
And yes I did see Rogue, it was a while ago though, and when I was watching it I watched it 5-7 times over and over. "Never smile at a crocodile" became a chilling song for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Yellow-Fangs-Grizzly-Hiroyuki-Sanada/dp/B01H4BMJ1U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475833030&sr=8-2&keywords=yellow fangs
imdb.com/title/tt0156015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go see Open Water

Open water was garbage get out of here you fucking millenials.
The only good shark movie is Jaws

>Open water was garbage
Lol go fuck yourself, ignoramus

>The only good shark movie is Jaws
>I like unrealistic old shit only

>implying you're not the millenial hipster here

I'll go fuck myself, but Open Watera is still shit

Realistic? Jaws is a fucking Steven Spielberg movie, who gives a shit if it's not realistic. At least there's more stuff happening than 2 assholes in the middle of the ocean just waiting to die

have you seen Primeval? or Lake Placid? i thought those were pretty good. Deep Blue Sea and Jaws are my fav shark movies. uhm Tremors is good. theres a lot that i cant think of atm

>DRAGON WARS

>there's more stuff happening
Wouldn't have expected anything more eloquent from a dumb nostalgic hipster like you.

I'm still right though, Open Waters is a shit-tier movie that no one remembers considering all shark movies compare to the timless classic Jaws.
You have to be legally retarded in order to consider Open Water a good movie.
Either that or some 20 y-o loser that saw the movie at like 12 y-o and was therefore super impressed

i really dont want to enter into hipster agenda but Jaws and Deep Blue Sea(it has just one really nice scene SLJ moment)

Blackcountry was good (Bear)
The reef (shark)
Lake Plácid obviously
And imo the Shallows was Great, i was Sweatingman.exe During the Movie by just thinking what would I do in this Situation

I meant backcountry

Saw it ages ago, pretty frightening. The lack of hope and how absolutely lost and fucked they were got me.
Only one out of those I haven't seen is Primeval, saw a crocodile sprinting around 20 mph and noped
Isn't it based off that awesome croc Gustave? If it's actually good I might check it out.
Been interested in Backcountry, good to hear it's good.
Seen the others though. Honestly Steven Seagull made the Shallows for me as childish as that is.

I saw Black Water along with that other sharkkino by the same director a few months ago. Not impressed. The Shallows was even worse.

We severely lack good aggresive animals horror, families. At least this was good

Seeing it hasn't posted, i'm going to post some dinosaurs/prehistoric related films
>Jurassic Park
>King Kong ('33 or 2005)
>Walking with series BBC (particularly 'Monsters'
>Primeval (ITV tv series)
>BBC's The Lost World

Also for cheese-fest:
>Carnosaur
>100 million B.C

Bloodsurf is entertaining trash and pure kino

Pacific Rim is the only acceptable answer tbqf

Maneater kino

>imo the Shallows was Great, i was Sweatingman.exe During the Movie by just thinking what would I do in this Situation

But this situation would literally never happen to anyone.
Great white sharks are intelligent creatures that have been on this earth for longer than us. And they literally never hunt humans.

>Had a giant whale carcass to gorge on
>Decides to waist time stalking a human woman with 0 fat

Also, for follow up

The shark on this flick was injured by humans and wanted revenge lmao

pic related, youre welcome

Carnosaur was a total guilty pleasure.

Great film

Why we haven't got any film about maneating tigers/leopards in India? They are way more bloodthirsty and would make a more gripping horror story/period movie.

i know this would never happen, but the idea of just having a shark around you in the water, and not knowing what he will do scares the shit out of me, cant swim in the ocean without thinking there could be a dark shadow beyond me or a fin. thanks to movies like jaws, deep blue sea, shallows or whatever, althought i know nothing would ever happen

Because they are near extinct by now, user

It's more difficult to made perhaps? Tigers and leopards are more unpredictable to work. Of course now with CGI it should have been easier, just need enough some audience with the taste.

faith in Cred Forums restored

I propose the Man-eating Leopard of Rudraprayag, Panar Leopard or Chawpawat Tiger. Made this as an anthology film from Corbett & the predators perspective.

Sharkkino has ruined my carefree swimming days too.
I'm even wary of shadows on the bottom of swimming pools

id love to see a group of lions running through the shithole that is mumbai, killing numerous pajeets

They could use that story about the man-eating grizzly bear of Japan. Fascinating wiki read, highly recommended

They did though
Yellow Fang or Yellow Fangs
Free with Amazon Prime
Surprised people keep bringing it up without knowing that there is a film for it.

>camera zooms out of a designates shitting street
>people are running for their lives with saggy pants
>one of them trips
>tiger comes in with a roundhouse and instakills the poo
>hero appears and explains to tiger killing people is bad
>tiger converted to veganism
>dance

Already read that and fuck... it's near unreal and absolutely horrific.

Sankebetsu Bear movie when??

amazon.com/Yellow-Fangs-Grizzly-Hiroyuki-Sanada/dp/B01H4BMJ1U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475833030&sr=8-2&keywords=yellow fangs

is it good? can you recommend?

>imdb.com/title/tt0156015/
>cheap japanese production
come on, you cant consider this a real monster movie

>didn't realise it was a gif
>tfw you get spooked by the poster

Haven't seen it yet, still on backlog.
They use Murata rifles so my Japanese firearm history fix is met.
So you want Hollywood to make one with Tom Cruise visiting Japan while the bear attacks?

>A modern movie with good Japanese actors
>Good story and decent CGI bear

Am i asking too much?
Still gonna watch that movie though...

if arachnids are allowed, pic related

also, Anaconda

Razorback is apparently pretty good Aussie killer pig kino.

Also The Grey.

if they stick to everything that happend according to the wiki article this would bei 10/10, i just read the wiki and was sweating

The Mist
The Thing

seconding Tremors. First saw it in late 90s and watched it again just recently. Solid film and has stood the test of time remarkably well.

How is Backcountry ?

solid bear movie, can recommend if youre into these type of movies

not to forget eight legged freaks

I agree with you on Jaws but I wouldn't consider Open Water a "shark movie". It definitely falls more under the survival horror subgenre. Their situation is one of the most horrifying imaginable and it gets pretty intense.

Jaws
Deep Blue Sea
The Shallows
Rogue
Black Water
Lake Placid
Anaconda
The Edge
The Grey

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

>The Edge

Great movie, one of the most underrated films i've ever seen

Forgot The Reef. Sucks that this thread died.

>Frankenfish
>Snakes on a Plane
>Orca (1977)
>Eight Legged Freak

>I've had enough of this mothafuckin snake on this mothafuckin plane

One of the finest line in Kino history. God bless you SLJ, you bad motherfucker.

Jaws 2 really isn't a bad monster movie when you look at it as a separate thing from the original.

Pleb opinion desu

i now remember frankenfish existed, thank you based user

>No Grizzly itt

Let me fix that

>AyyyyyyyLmaooo

Alien '79 is like peoples often say, Jaws in Space.

Jaws = 9/10
Jaws 2 = 6.5/10

Solid movie. Not as good as the first but ok in it's own right. Some great scenes in it but Scheider carries the film, due to the lack of based Robert Shaw.

Must-see movies:

>Tremors
>Eight Legged Freaks
>The Edge
>Deep Blue Sea
>Jaws
>The Grey
>Jurassic Park
>The Fly (if that counts)

So-bad-it's-good:

>Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus
>King Cobra (with Pat Morita)
>The Giant Spider Invasion (MST3K version)
>The Deadly Mantis* (MST3K version, but surprisingly watchable either way)
>Jaws: The Revenge
>Congo
>Snakes on a Plane (censored version for the extra lulz)
>Birdemic
>Sharknado
>Turkish Jaws (Aatank)
>Spring Break Shark Attack

bump

bumpin

>Eight Legged Freaks not so bad it's good
what

Has anyone seen this? I saw the trailer but info seems to be under lock and key.

It's not even released user

It's been released under DirecTV Cinema but I don't have that

If subtitles do not turn you off, Trolljegeren (Troll Hunter)

Rogue was bad ass

Theres more likely a chance you will get stung by a spider thats in your room right now, than bitten by a shark ever.

Now are there many deadly spiders in your country?

Zombeavers
Alligator
The Food of the Gods series

These types of statistics have always been pointless to me. Of course you're more likely to be bitten by a venomous spider/killed by a dog/struck by lightning etc. Humans are land dwellers.

This was fantastic
Shame it literally ruined his career

im aware that this wont happen, but these thoughts are in my mind and i cant thnik of anything else when im in the ocean

and i live in germany, so no fear of deadly spiders, just deadly muslims

Why did Mani fall for that trailer trash indian, let him to his doom.

Also was the beast a lion? (under all that shit)

Bumping the fuck out of this thread

yes a lion with armor, you see it at the end when its dying

the bear attack in the revenant is GOAT

>Orca (1977)

Chaw>>>>>The Host

It's basically Silverback meets Lake Placid, set in in a comfy korean mountain town.