Absolute garbage, nothing compared to the first one, how did they fuck up so badly, my god

absolute garbage, nothing compared to the first one, how did they fuck up so badly, my god

I loved it. Better than the shitty original.

eh it was alrite

China

it was fine

cut 15 minutes of filler characters and it's pure kino

needed Smiff t.b.h

how can the sequel to the movie that pretty much redefined summer blockbusters be this bland and forgettable?

once I saw it, I see why he turned it down

30 minutes spent on following Goldblum's fucking dad, WTF ?

>incompetent female president nearly dooms the planet
>based former white male president cleans up the mess
It's kino as far as I'm concerned.

>not liking heebie kikeberger

This was the one remake/sequel I thought they couldn't fuck up, but they did.

You're right, it wasn't nearly enough time.

>female president would be in parallel with Hillary
>based republican president saves the day once again
what did the director mean by this?

Probably just as good as the original, but plebs are waking up to the garbage they're being fed.

You probably weren't even born when the original came out. It was a dumb action movie but it had heart and was fun. You couldn't say that about this one.

If Will hasn't been such a cuck we wouldn't have had thors brother and his retarded rivalry with will smiths wife's son. That would have automatically elevated it.

>hey will want to come back for a 20 year old sequel and do the same father son shit like in After Earth?
>nah
>FUCKING KEK

I may hate him in Suicide Squad, but he ultimately made the right choice not to be part of this shitfest.

its still an awful script

If anything it could have been a black mark (no pun intended) on his career

The original's not exactly that great either, user.

I was more thinking that thors brother and wifes son wouldn't have been in it at all. will smith and the presidents daughter would have been enough. will smith has enough talent and charisma to make shit like this work. it still wouldn't have been as a good as the first one but much better than it was.

>What is fune
C'mon OP, the fucking manlet with yellow fever, the Jewish stereotype shouting oi vey while riding away from an apocalypse on a dingy, Goldbloom outright making fun of Roland Emmerich in a bit of dialogue

And how can you not love how it was hyped as the first Roland Emmerich film with a gay couple only to have them just look like close friends and confuse people? Fun fact, the two old scientist men were supposed to be gay and SJWs are PISSED. It's great.

so first he's a cuck now he's some miracle actor? I don't think you know what you want to say and are just rambling.

the only old scientist i remember is data

He was cuck for choosing not to be in the movie. He could have saved it.

>Fun fact, the two old scientist men were supposed to be gay and SJWs are PISSED.

Looking at the domestic box office, they much like everyone else didn't give a fuck about this movie.

kill yourself reddit

laughed out loud when will smiths wife fell off a fucking cliff

she deserved it for pretending to be a doctor

kaff kaff

>kaff kaff
what did reddit mean by this?

>why won't people laugh at my shitty jokes. IT MUST BE A REDDIT PLOT

paranoid cunt

The first minute introduction with Bill Pullman saying his Independance Day speech was the best part of the film

nah it was when black wife fell off the cliff

It was a legitimate question faggot. I have no idea what you were trying to say. I've been on Cred Forums for 10 years and never seen it before and your posts all look straight out of reddit, hence the assumption.

what did you mean reddit?

Literally the only good scenes besides the gravity drop which was shown completely in the trailer

>Sony