Try to name another perfect cinematographic scene from 2016

Try to name another perfect cinematographic scene from 2016.

It was just so brilliant with the way after Harley jumps in, Joker turns around, being deep in his thoughts before he turns to face the chemical pool, taking off his jacket and diving it.

It just worked so good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI1v7p1VUDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It just worked so good!

No Superman works good, you work well.

Better check your grammar son.

This scene was great too with the background music

>Ok...this right here? See this? Now the whole room, look at the whole room. This guy behind me, that manakin, cut. All of it cut. This whole scene doesn't matter. Now.....action!

I really want to know what Ayer's direction was to Jared for the laughing scene

I am hoping we see the mannequin in the extended cut

I mean what Ayer said to Jared to motivate him to laugh as insane as he did

Will we see the golden boxer deleted scenes?

This scene stood out as kino. Rest was fun but shit

i hope you are trolling or that you are just a teenager. otherwise, you better start watching more movies.

this. everything with leto was cool, the rest was meh.

>On the left, one of the ha's is simply H! instead of HA!
Wew lads it cuts deep

Call me retard but this scene illistrates where bad editing fucks up a film, is this before or after he tortured the shit out of her? i'm gonna hurt you real bad scene?,
why torture her? that i didn't get.
she was already infatuated with him, was he with her before the breakout, "i need a machine gun" scene?
the progression of their relationship was completely fucked up, fucking annoying.

i should explain, i wasn't a dc comic kid, 2000ad was my shit.

doesn't matter what you read, the scene IS a fucking mess, anyone with a functioning frontal lobe can see that.

>pool of acid deep enough for them to dive into
>joker comes out holding harley with both of his arms

Is he moving his legs really fast or something?

ok fuck it i'm curious now
what exactly happened there?

you never played counter strike, did you?

Any part from The Neon Demon.

This is embarrassingly stupid

10/10

Probably. Usually the Unrated versions are R.

I liked the scene in OP but to make id HD you chopped it and used only the parts from the trailers so it seems even worse editing wise. It was actually nice to look at.

The torture scene at the end of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MI1v7p1VUDo

>it's the 'le terrible capeshit movie is kino guys I swear!' meme again

There's something about the way the colors swirl around them that really strikes a chord in me. I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

please take your pathetic manbaby shit and fuck off to plebbit.

>9 cuts in 16 seconds
>kino
That looked stupid as hell

Is there any bigger proof to how this movie doesn't understand what depth or symbolism means than thinking the Joker would actually write "Ha!Ha!Ha!" on his walls?

I don't think the Joker would do that. I do, however, totally think the Joker would tell someone else to do it just for the lulz.

this, and the damaged tattoo.

you don't need to remind people you're bad ass if you really are, same goes for craziness

>the Joker would actually write "Ha!Ha!Ha!" on his walls
Read more comics.

Doesnt work very well without the song- I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue, I got secrets that nobody knows...

Will Smith was badass. Enchantress and Flagg dragged down the movie. Katana was pointless