Was it autism?

Was it autism?

it was blm

They fucked up by having Jessica Jones kill Luke's wife in her show, because in the original story Luke just stole this guy's girlfriend, so he frames him for drug trafficking and takes her back while Luke's in prison. She later gets killed by a bullet meant for Diamondback.

This is true it could have been written much more cleanly this way. I guess there had to be some reason for Jessica and Luke to split so Cage could be on his own for a season. The Luke Cage show shoulda come first ta be honest

>getting rid of a based villain with actual backstory and motives for a chaotic evil edgelord murderman who acts like he's 14 and is only evil because of his shitty daddy issues

What the fuck were they thinking?

I just love it when a character tries to look cool then someone makes fun of him

Yeah, I thought that was stupid.
Though entertaining, I felt his character was wayy to cartoony and eccentric to take seriously.
Man, they should have kept Cottonm-Cornell, but goddamn I do love when the villain wins through outmaneuvering the hero.

this guy had way too much screentime in boardwalk empire

Because that way Cottonmouth's story arc could be completed. He was bullied into the business by his family, he was bullied out of it by his family. Plus setting up Black Mariah as villain
But i agree maybe they should've done it in a later episode, although i guess they thought Mariah and Stryker needed the spotlight

They should have introduced him a lot earlier and have him interact with cottonmouth. When we see even cottonmouth scared of him, that would help establish his reputation. It would also give him more time to develop has the big bad of the season. Instead cottonmouth was the primary villain but then abruptly dies halfway through the story, just to be replaced by a lesser developed character.

I think it really was in this case

He's a Daywalker. His mother was bitten by a vampire while he was still in the womb. As a result he has all of their strengths but none of their weaknesses.

I thought this exact thing.

It was comically shitty writing.

>Now that the main villain is dead, we need to replace him with another charismatic, edgy black actor. Get Samuel L. Jackson on the line!

>Sir, he's far too expensive and old

>Find the cheaper, younger alternative!

CHECKED

CHECK THESE BOYS

Diamondback was annoying af..trying to act edgy and smart..I expected more of him..
>muh my father left us for your mum Carl
>muh my mum die
>muh my daddy didn't gave me the attention I wanted
STFU

how does this guy even get any smuggling done when all he can do I obsess about his mommy and daddy?

I finished this last night and found it to be really, really badly written but somehow I'm left wanting more capeshit shows. Is Daredevil better?

Yeah daredevil and Jessica Jones are better

he shoots anyone who doesn't do/say what he wants..

I kpet watching episodes waiting for his revenge motive against Carl to be revealed!

And it never came!

They never even explained his kingpin operation or how he can afford alien bullets!

How do you drop the ball that far show???

>first episode opens with a flashback of young Carl and Stryker doing shit
>scene in bar: cottonmouth and bad guys discussing
>we now see diamondback and Shades there too
>Luke goes to serve cottonmouth
>diamondback sees him
>we see him be disturbed
>he walks out and leaves Shades with cottonmouth
>(we still don't know why)
Did i fix it?

Yeah it did; he hated him for being the preferred son

I thought it was implied he and his co was the ones who made the bullets

were*