Did you like this retarded juvenile shit?

Did you like this retarded juvenile shit?

I did.

Yeah, me too.
Negatronic Teenage Warhead is also really hot.

Yes. I loved it because it was retarded and juvenile. My brain needed a very entertaining break.

How the fuck was it retarded? It is one of the least retarded superhero movies

Best super hero movie of the year easily, family.

It's Negasonic. Negatronic isn't a word, retard.

It was L I T E R A L L Y reddit: the movie

but it was still pretty good

Yeah. I liked it. They should make more superhero movies R rated.

Post YFW the thugs didn't tell Deadpool where Francis was because the thugs had no idea his real name was Francis, if he had said "where is Ajax" he would have gotten his location right away

I did. some of the sex and talk about being raped as a kid made me uncomfortable but mostly because Im not used to seeing such things in film/tv. I felt that baby hand fap talk went on for too long and was not that funny but overall the jokes landed well

that is the joke

I found it hilarious how he just kept beating them into submission even while interrogating them.

Just a reminder that this cheap R-rated comedy starring a literally who meme character made more money domestically and almost as much money worldwide as a mega budgeted blockbuster starring the two most beloved and well known superheroes of all time.

It was great, simple action movie with the best characterization in a comic book movie, I loved Colossus and Megadrive teenager screwhead.

>My brain needed a very entertaining break.
From what?

Yes

Busted a nut tbqhf

The Hugh Jackman "cameos" will never get old for me.

>two most beloved

kej

I was hoping this movie might inspire a Dredd 2. Don't think it did.

From fucking your mother.

ha, such wit, you must be proud of yourself

There was Spiderman + Batman movie?

It was a videogame.

I can't fucking find the bluray anywhere

literally 0/10 movie with sense of humor straight from 4th grade

This needs to stop

I thought it was alright. Did what was expected and generally quite funny.
It's not some holy grail of comedy like a lot of people think though.

It was trash but better than most capeshit

Yeah, it was fun.

It needs to L I T E R A L L Y stop, eh?

I hated it
Not even memeing
Unfunny gutter trash

You need to go back

This

It gt old real quick i rewatched it because my cousin wanted to watch it
i couldn't laugh at it again it was funny but basing your movie jokes on memes get old real quick aged like milk

I enjoyed it for what it was. Best on-screen Colossus by far. A few good laughs (and some dropped jokes).

What's best is that it's 90 minutes long, any longer and I would have gotten tired of it, but it doesn't overstay it's welcome. Worth the 9 bucks.

i liked it except for the rehashing of old jokes like the brown pants bit and oh lel did i leave stove on hurhur

I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it that much either. I love Ryan, he's a very underated actor, but Deadpool felt very try-hard and wasn't funny. I like the comics, but that tone did not work that well in a movie setting.

The Voices was a better "Deadpool" than Deadpool.

One of the best capeshit's out there, my only hope is, that they'll leve the sequel t the original team, and not ruin it with their retarded jew ideas.

Here it is boys.

I'm generally not big on origin stories (or comic book movies in general to be perfectly honest, the odd one here and there does it for me), and this was just that with additional violence, meta commentary and swearing. I couldn't get past the generic part of the story to be perfectly honest.

no it wasn't funny. it was like some try hard reddit humor shit. it was just another run for the mill low tier capes hit movie. ultra cliche. thought it was funnier and smarter than it actually was. thought it was above other capeshit movies when it didn't even come close. sad really.

The parts with the teen mutant and Colosus were dort of good.

I think the best Deadpool part, the one that felt the most like the comics, was him at the Xavier mansion.

Pedo

>L I T E R A L L Y reddit
>no literal association with reddit
Yea, looks like you're the retard.

>RED costume
>Deadpool
>IT's only a concidence, guyz!!

Her belly is literally as big as her boobs.

Get bent, fag jewlover

Idk what you meant by this but back the FUCK off she a cute

yep.
autists that call it "REDDIT: THE MOVIE" need to be gassed

It wasn't funny at all. I think I only laughed like once throughout the whole thing. It was a decade too late for the type of humor it was trying really hard to emulate, shit was boring.

>dem hips

I gave it anotherbwatch recently. It's the best superhero movie since Spiderman 2 and it hit a lot of the same high notes.

I found all of the relationship drama terribly boring but without it the action would have been numbing. Sequel needs more TJ miller.

>I'd go with you but...I don't wanna.

This guy gets it.

>that scene where Deadpool turns to the camera, winks, and says "this one's for you, reddit"

>My brain needed a very entertaining break.
This. So. Much. This.

It could have been better, but it was fun.

>bliblibliblibli

at its best it was a capeshit flick
at its worst it was painfully unfunny

I liked it, 50 years old today, killed my second bear with an axe last week.

Up here in the north only deadpoolers survive, i was actually amazed when i saw it, people up here are deadpool and then some.

Don't ever come up kiruna mining town ever if you did not liked deadpool :D.

Worth it for the quick shot of Morena Baccarin's tits.

The part where they make fun of "Deadpool" from that Wolverine movie was good, everything else though was toilet humor.

Even officials try to look ok on tv up here but they are deadpool also :D just push them and see.

>aged like milk

FOR YOU