David Rabbitburrow will be dead within a year

>David Rabbitburrow will be dead within a year

feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXTouG6eS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=34Bv3XyaOIs
youtube.com/watch?v=KOFy8QkNWWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hope someone does a beautifully cinematographed special on the microbial and fungal life that grows on his body after he dies. it'd be really cool if he did the voice-overs for it before he died.

He has died like three times in the last two years.

If a documentary isn't narrated by this man; it's simply not worth watching.

one less cracker

>americans don't know who this is
>all his shows were dubbed over by blacks for the american audience

>all his shows were dubbed over by blacks for the american audience
This sounds like bait but it's surprisingly believable.

Why do they do this? They dub imported kids shows like Thomas the Tank too. What is their fucking problem?

what the fuck are you jibing about m8 they aint done shit

>dubbed over by blacks

WE WUZ LIONS AND SHEET

>tfw that is literally my name
No joke, my birth name is actually David Rabbitburrow.

m8, Oprah spergs out about how white ppl were created by Yakub for 50 minutes over Planet Earth footage

They can't risk them being exposed to culture. They might start thinking for themselves.

Lmao 10/10 gonna watch that Murican docu-kino

Attenborough is the master of Nature-Kinos.

While i bet most peoples would put one his 'Life on Earth' series as the best (Planet Earth, Blue Planet, etc), i much prefer the one where he actually appears amd explain obscure or rarely know creatures such as in Life in Cold Blood or Great Barrier Reef. Interesting stuff.

Better be the mother of all stickys when it happens

The Hunt is a masterpiece of naturekino. It even had Steven Price doing the score.

Reminder that Planet Earth 2 will have Hans Zimmer composing. BBCEarth is going to out-do their own Nature-Kino... again.

I would want the Murican edition for "The Hunt" to contain profanity, has an insert metal song for every chase or kill scene, and voiced by Samuel L. Jackson.

>'Ello Sir Rabbitburrow, mind if i offer you some tea'

Stop giving them retarded ideas!!

Though i'm a bit curious too if they do that..

They've already got his replacement making pilots lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXTouG6eS3c

>Respond to bait post with a shit meme

Don't you have to go to school or something soon kid. Leave the shitposting to the big dogs.

He really is the ideal narrator. Clear voice, nice timbre, accented but not to the point of annoyance, great elocution and enunciation, and just the right pitch to narrate without interrupting or distracting.
I prefer his geological and fossil oriented documentaries to his wildlife docs, but I've honestly enjoyed every documentary I've seen that he's done the V/O on.

>big dogs
For ewe

>Was getting caught part of his plan?

Nope apparently

Man that shit is so true. It's like the american version is emulating a toy commercial for boys like it's hotwheels or some shit.

Americans are literally treated like children with no attention span.

Reminder that David Attenborough references Baneposting in the first episode of 'The Hunt'.

he'll be fine

even better, americans think he a crackah

can you imagine David Attenborough sitting on a barcalounge in front of a mobile home? with a pink flamingo next to a Ford up on blocks while his heavily pregnant sister sucks down a bottle of Thunderbird?

you know who does a really good imitation of David Attenborough?

Chris "Arnold J Rimmer" Barrie.

youtube.com/watch?v=34Bv3XyaOIs

They got a woman to the American one. Silly Americans, why mess with perfection?

Just rewatched that episode. He actually refers that crocodile as 'the big guy'. It's official senpaitachi, he is /our/ guy.

>There are Americans who actually believe that David Attenborough is the guy who play John Hammond in Jurassic Park.

>BIG CROC 4U

There were quite a few potential bane references in the first few episodes.
It really was quite uncanny

youtube.com/watch?v=KOFy8QkNWWs