Adapt to this, nigger

>adapt to this, nigger

Holy fuck, was Raimi part of the writing team or what? how did they get away with it?

Probably, he seems to have homages in every comic book movie these days

This excerpt from BVS for example
>You don't owe this world a thing, you never did. Unlike those blacks who destroyed America.
Not even Snyder is safe

why couldnt he?

Seriously though, if his power is adapting, why was he black in civil rights era America?

Has this meme ever been funny?

>not finding random racism funny

Go back to Cred Forums you fucking nerd

adapt to survive, not adapt to enter upper middle class

that worked out well for everyone didn't it

>"a slave"
>Close up on the nigger

Bryan Singer is a God. Why doesn't Singer have niggers at his parties? I thought the gays were "progressive"?

So why didn't he?

Singer BTFO's nigs.

This is why X-Men is the only good capefilm series

apparently in some comic book he adapted to simply transcend a physical form altogether and then came back as some Doctor Manhattan esque guy

I guess they didn't think it was worth exploring that option, but it would've been cool if he popped back at the finale of the movie to the surprise of everyone

>would have been cool
And this is why no one asked you to write scripts or storyboard. That's a fucking stupid idea.

It was a different time

The thing is, he SHOULD have been able to adapt to that. It's literally his power.

Stupid movie.

I know your memeing buy he basically said tgis desu. Remember when he was like "you all wanna be slaves to non mutants?" And it cut to the black guy? I'm dead serious too this shit was literally in the movie

I thought he turned to stone and was going to hybernate for years for the atomic energy to dissipate. Woulda been cooler tbqh

I think Raimi was going for some kind of a 2dee5u message with this

But he was playing a nazi.

Yeah I guess it makes sense but it was still quite a shock. My wife's son threw his popcorn in the air and peed all over the theater when we went to see it.

i think it was to point out that nuclear power isn't something you can live with

Has this person ever been funny?

>Go fuck yourself you fucking kike

Bravo, Raimi.

>You homosexuals and your guns.

Raimi needs to calm the fuck down

>Have you ever tried NOT being a faggot?

What did Raimi mean by this?

Kevin Bacon is never not the tits; needs to play more villains like OP's pic or Super.

Starfleet security, is everything fine, Captain?

>Guy can battle the hulk

>Survive outer space

>Hela, the norse god with the death touch power, touches him he turns into a death god himself

>Transform into energy to protect himself when the threat is too great

>Can't survive the same energy he just adapted to put down his throat

Did they honestly kill this nigga because he's black? There is really no other explanation.

He lightens his skin in the comics to blend in to very white environments.

Plus he was mixed not black

>watch civil war
>stark talks to peter in his room
>STARK:" so why do you do it? for the little man?"
>PETER: "To stop the jews!"

Had to walk out of the cinema.

first time this meme made me kek

>Did they honestly kill this nigga because he's black? There is really no other explanation.

You are learning young padawan

>each of his will face a choice. Be enslaved...
>*camera cuts to black guy*
>or rise up to rule
What did they mean by this?

really made me think desu

I had to stop myself from laughing in the theater

still alive in the comics

Entire theater laughed except for a small group of niggers.

I know

He quite literally can't die conceivably

Its funny how the killed a nigga whose ability is to resist death rather than all of the other vulnerable heroes around him

>>adapt to this, nigger

> Expecting niggers to learn & evolve in society

they obviously had to bullshit his death because his existence would ruin the plot and the subsequent flicks
>could've just walked in and punched apocalips to death

You missed the point that his adaption has limited power in dealing with overwhelming power

Bacon's character wanted people
Everyone else was either a hot chick or a fit male
And then you have the googly eyed nigger with an attitude problem.
Of course the nig would need to go.

>>could've just walked in and punched apocalips to death

Nah he had no real offensive abilities unless he's face with an extreme force that he can't escape from like Hela. Perhaps Apocalips would be that?

With he fights the hulk his body realizes its losing and teleports away.

Other times it reverts back into pure energy and hides in other mutants bodies

he just needs normal human strength to punch him to death, he'd probably just adapt to have better stamina and to not get btfo by his attacks

Thats not canon he's adapted to much greater things in the comics

Perhaps they could forget that in this movie however he's adapting to the same power he just resisted so it makes no sense.

Worst and most pathetic meme since baneposting. You should really kill yourself now.

>Worst and most pathetic meme since baneposting. You should really kill yourself now.

Damn, Raimi really did went too far with this one.

this shit was debunked over and over again

how many times will you post it?

Did this come before Raimiposting?

Fun Fact: China now owns more oil, land, and resources in Niggerland than ANY colonial power at ANY point in history.

Bow down to your new masters, Niggers.

To be honest, the Niggers are better off being Chink slaves.

If you leave niggers to their own devices, they will straight genocide each other for slight perceived differences.

>If you leave niggers to their own devices, they will straight genocide each other for slight perceived differences.

THANK YOU BASED CHINESE for supplying these nigger warlords with weapons so they can slaughter each other!

Really not hard to do considering how the colonial powers split up land and now nations can own capital in all African countries

>CHINA NOW OWNS MORE CAPITAL IN AMERICA THAN BRITAIN EVER DID

You don't say? because when Britain owned America it was 13 colonies without properly exploiting its resources and now its 50 states with a shit ton of Capital.

>THANK YOU BASED CHINESE for supplying these nigger warlords with weapons so they can slaughter each other!