So is this actually good or is it just Rocky getting cucked like every other franchise?

So is this actually good or is it just Rocky getting cucked like every other franchise?

>getting cucked

You already made up your mind.

It's good for many reasons.

The boxing and training is really on point.

don't watch it, you humongous faggot

its just a cuck fest, and it was corny. I cant stand michael b jordans acting and character. Hes so obviously trying to be that mysterious tough guy with a secret in his life that he uses to make himself more appealing to the women.

No it's pretty good. The movie is about Rocky in his senior years as a mentor. Creed's kid is just a side character.

It's great, a couple of moments are a bit too "hood" for me, but I still really liked it.

I was afraid they'd have Adonis win in the end, but I was glad they went the Rocky 1 way to end the movie.

side character? the cameras on him the whole movie

Stallone carried the movie, definitely deserved his awards and nominations, and it's a movie he wasn't even really enthused to do because he thought it went against the fundamentals of the Rocky series.

It's really good. There's a couple of corny moments about Rocky not understanding technology but they keep that to a minimum, Michael B. Jordan does an amazing job and is very convincing as a boxer, Stallone shows he actually has range as an actor when talking about not wanting to get cancer treatment because the doctors couldn't save his wife. The fight choreography is also top notch.

>tfw so used to "movie logic" that it was legitimately surprising when Adonis fell in love with a black girl

It's good shit, Coogler is really talented

Which is why its so fucking depressing that he was bought and sold like a nigger fucking slave bitch and is a marvel whore now

Negrofying the Rocky was a savvy marketing move. I expect Leslie Jones for Rocky 9.

rocky for niggers

IT was really good but holy fuck the "love interest" was so hamfisted and unnecessary. It's like they threw it in to appeal to the female demographic

You're retarded.

ADRIAN! ADRIAAAAAN!

It didn't follow him into the bathroom when he went to take a shit.

Michael B Jordan is wooden as fuck but the movie is still pretty good.

The Adrian/Rocky romance was cute and organic. The one in Creed felt like some random shit to fill up time.

Jordan was eh, but Stallone was fantastic and made the movie great.

Stallone has all the charisma and keeps the movie together.
And the boxing part is well made.
Too bad Rocky will probably be dead in the inevitable sequel.

It's really emotional moving, particularly the part where Stallone's character offered his white daughter to Creed for breeding. Really makes you think.

in the original movie it worked because they were such opposites with Adrian being a withdrawn autist and Rocky being a retard with a crooked face and a good heart, in Creed it's just run of the mill romance between two pretty people

>trust fund baby pretends to go ghetto to learn from the streets
>talks shit to professional fighters who worked their asses off from nothing
>gets the shit kicked out of him
>guilt trips Rocky into training him when all Rocky wants to do is just be left alone
>guilt trips Rocky into fighting his cancer despite everyone he knew and loved are dead and he just wants to join them
>we're supposed to cheer for this asshole

good point nvm ur rite

You can also count that his last fight was basically like if a 6'1 27 year old who watched UFC went and trained for a year and then nearly beat the light heavyweight champion.

It's really fucking stupid.

Felt like a Rocky sequel with a story and setup that no one really cared too much about. Technically sound, if a bit pointless and boring at times.