God Tier British Sitcoms

Post God Tier British Sitcoms in this thread.

I shall begin.

Peep Show
Red Dwarf
Only Fools and Horses
Keeping up Appearances
Mind Your Language

WHAT'LL I DO
WHEN YOU
ARE FAR AWAY
AND SKIES ARE BLUE
WHAT'LL I DO

Ab Fab

Pauline Quirk is the doyen of British television

I remember watching this show way back in the 90s, when I was just a kid. Now, nearly 20 years later the ladies have returned and they're better than ever!

I've been watching the new series like mad, every week on TV and LOVING it! Dorien, Tracey and Sharon are back with their witty putdowns and comebacks with a few surprises along the way too! Now forced to live under the same roof, it's a trio of ladies that will have you laughing out loud! There's so many great episodes here - each one just keeps getting funnier with each watch.

Post your Paulines

shit
>Only Fools and Horses
HAHAHA HE FELL THROUGH A BAR
>keeping up appearences
HAHAHAHAHA BUCKET
pathetic

While the series' doesn't always boast laugh-out-loud belly laughs, this makes for nice, familiar, comfortable viewing. The jokes are still as course as ever, but its the earthy wit that makes this show so refreshing. The Tory-loving Telegraph certainly had the knives out for this show when it returned, and one snooty Telegraph reader commented that the characters Sharon and Tracey "promote chav culture". Oh please! The three lead actresses, on the contrary, slip back into their parts perfectly. Charlie Quirke (Pauline Quirke's real-life son) is a new and welcome edition to the cast as Tracey's youngest son, Travis (in the final episode on the BBC back in 1998, it ended with Tracey giving birth to him in a stable in Ireland), while Matt Willis breezes in nicely playing Garth (the third actor to play this role). The only new addition to the cast that doesn't work is Marcie, Garth's Australian girlfriend. The character isn't particularly warm or likeable and the actress delivers an appallingly bad Aussie accent. Thankfully, she didn't return for the second ITV series. Other than that small quibble, it's great to have the birds back. The special features include a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the making of the series, including cast interviews. All I can say is now it's back and doing extremely well all over again, LONG LIVE BIRDS OF A FEATHER AND I HOPE IT RUNS FOR YEARS AND YEARS - SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT, TELEGRAPH!

She was a right cracker in the day

Great TV Comedy. All three "girls" are just so in tune with each other and the comedy just bounces off each of them. The chemistry is quite remarkable even after a 16 year gap.

Birds of a Feather is truly GOAT comedy show.

Fuck off Stewart

Jesusssss fuckinggg christ

I bet you didn't vote for Brexit did you>?

I bet you like citzen Khan and Miranda

Allo Allo
Fawlty Towers

If you're including Irish, Black Books.

Why do I never see Last of the Summer Wine in these threads? It was GOAT. Did you guys just find it too unrelatable when you were kids?

There's no difference between those shows and any David Jason comedy

Went on for too long

Cheers ladies!

Blackadder
Father Ted
Mighty Boosh (s1 +2)
One Foot In The Grave
A Touch of Cloth
Ab Fab
Inbetweeners
Outnumbered (s1)
Fawlty Towers
Are you Being Served
Porridge
Saxondale
IT Crowd
I'm Alan Partridge

The laugh track kills it.

The last 2 million episodes are trash.

Also - Why the fuck are you not watching the Birds of a Feather reboot?

its GOAT

BREAD

I think peep show is pretty god tier apart from the last season.

Also I just finished toast of London and enjoyed it immensely.

Toast was the best comedy to come out in the last 3-4 years IMO.

Father Ted is objectively the best sitcom this side of the Atlantic.

trips+p good taste

i like that post

This is pretty much comedy genius, haven't laughed so much in years!

no im not a complete retard

People Just Do Nothing. Literally the only good BBC sitcom of the last few years.

fuck off potato

Yeah, it was surprisingly good.

this. chabuddy g is kino