New episode is out

New episode is out
youtube.com/watch?v=x3rDFzEzgDY

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/pictures/notorious-teacher-sex-scandals/
youtube.com/watch?v=6BLoX0R70rs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652508/Karate-teacher-arrested-allegedly-sending-nude-photos-11-year-old-student.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm Chris Hansen
>No, you're not!
>yfw

So do we all agree the guy didn't do anything wrong. He didn't talk about sex in the chats, he didn't send pictures, all he did was talk about weed.

what was his problem?

The charge of criminal intent to make a minor watch a Seth Rogan is exactly what this degenerate deserves.

he wanted something to eat

>So do we all agree the guy didn't do anything wrong.
He's smarter than the rest, so he held off on the sexy talk. If they really didn't do anything wrong they will not be given the address.

>criminal attempt to commit risk of injury to a minor
>there was never a minor
>the other person was always of age
Just shut the fuck and ask for a legal representation. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

he was just being careful

Usually I'd call you a retard but this guy really is a weird case. Seems they took in for talking about cannabis?

>no victim no crime
Like clekwerk

>male decoy is returning next episode

>Seems they took in for talking about cannabis?
Yeah, an attempt to get a minor to take a controlled substance

It's a fucking thought crime. There was NEVER a minor. Not when he was chatting with the decoy or when he went to the house. How is there a crime when a minor never existed?

>13 years old
>guy looks like 25
kek

He didn't actually have any cannabis on him though so that makes the whole thing even weirder.

was he really chris hansen?

How tall is Chris Hansen?

>sexting adult
>attempting to meet imaginary child

NOT CRIMES

>guy literally says nothing overtly sexual to decoy
>Only talks about weed
>Doesn't arrive with condoms, weed, anything suspicious
I'm sorry but there's no crime, how did he get 3 years? What was his lawyer doing?
>Inb4 accusations of being a pedo
Not saying this guy didn't have any illegal intentions, but there is no proof of them therefore legally he should be fine.

Well, the guy this time looks pretty old so he probably can't see he's clearly not 13.

oh im sorry sir

>It's a fucking thought crime.
Do you have a checklist of these meme responses? Because it really is like fucking clockwork

Read up on what an attempted crime is bby

xth for little girls are great

>inb4 no humor ban

>its a t-shirt popular with graduates of MIT
>BUT he didn't go there he went to a small New York college

braindead stoners BTFO

>It's a thought crime
No it's not you stupid fucking pedo. Why do you guys always come into threads and scream 'MUH ENTRAPMENT' The fact is there is always intent you dumb motherfucker.

because you nitwits always respond seriously instead of mocking him as the dense child lover that he is

>I'm sorry but there's no crime, how did he get 3 years? What was his lawyer doing?

He fucked by waiving his rights and doing the interrogation. He should have kept his mouth shut, he could have easily got off.

So what did he attempt to do you mongoloid? He didn't show up with anything.

Do you have a checklist of ways to dodge posts? I find it sad that you can't actually disprove anything.

First, how am I a pedophile? Second, how is that guy a pedohpile? Do you know that the imaginary 13 year-old was prepubescent? Intent to get high with an imaginary 13 year-old?

>"Hey bby, want to eat a nuclear bomb? "
>"sure cutie pie, I am not a decoy, come to my house and we can eat nuclear bombs together"
>dude shows up
>hansen does the whole SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER bit
>"'eat nuclear bombs?' what were you thinking?"
>the PREDATOR did not bring any nuclear bombs
>suspect arrested for attempt to get a minor to arm and consume a WMD.

Shit makes sense senpai

>I'm Chris Hansen
>No, you're not! Chris Hansen isn't a fat guy.

Why are weed using losers so stupid?

chief Gary Macarena looks like the antigay in the closet pastor from BrĂ¼no.

Just talking about smoking weed with a minor is enough. Unless you think you know better than the District Attorney's office of that county which vetted the operation then go ahead and file a complaint citing the illegality of this prosecution

America ladies and gentlemen. Just talking about weed is enough. Jesus christ.

>Just talking about smoking weed with a minor
>with a minor
what minor?

there are minors on Cred Forums. We all know they are here. hey minors, we should smoke weed.

hh shit, this is enough to get me 3 years lmao what a fucked up law

>mfw entrapment

>American law sucks
Like clekwerk
>No victim no crime
Like clekwerk but twice

>no actual rebuttal
Like clekwerk but twice

Seriously, at least try. Then again maybe you're practicing to be the next liberal president of the US.

Your posts aren't entitled to a rebuttal because your """arguments""" are based on ignorance of facts and law.

>trying to make child raping about libruls and consarvatavs

talking about weed and making plans with a minor to get high are very different things

>Officer why are you arresting me I only told some guy I was going to kill him and I drove all this way to the guys house to tell the guy I wasn't going to kill him

You pedos are the worst

>I can't rebut what he says so I'll just say I don't have to
Straight out of the SJW, feminism, BLM, liberal, etc. playbook.

>pedohpile
>child raping
You might want to learn the definition of pedophile/pedophilia. Awesome job showing you're brainwashed as fuck though.

How am I a pedophile? Nice false equivalency.

>'do you blaze'
>that is considered making plans

>pedos
They're "sexual predators" or "hebephiles" learn their pronouns you shitlord
>mfw I unironically thought hebephile meant you loved Jews

>talks about being brainwashed
>literally subscribes to the two-party system and believes one is right and one is wrong

We got you hook line and sinker. Don't forget to vote!

This is the last (You) you'll get from me, but when someone says "no victim no crime" or when someone does not understand what an attempted crime is, that's a signal that they are uneducated in basic legal principles and should not be engaged in an argument over the topic of law

no, but showing up at the house means he made plans and intended to follow through on them. Intent is enough for it be a crime, planning crime is a crime.

This faggots name is manzy? Lock him up and throw away the key, absolute madman

3 years suspended. As in, he's free and only has to serve it if he does something else illegal later.

Post best episodes

(any with women?)

He also spoke about watching tv. He had no cannabis with him. There's a reason they ask them to actually bring the stuff with them because that's the real intent. He didn't.

Any 2 bit lawyer would have had in free in no time no charges. The guy was a retard for not asking for a lawyer.

When did I say I subscribe to the two-party system? When did I say one of those parties was right? Keep pulling shit out of your ass though.

You go out to a club and find a girl. She claims to be 16 while you're over 18. She invites you into her home and you fuck her. She calls the cops and you're charged with statutory rape. Turns out she's 20, but you're still found guilty of statutory rape of a minor even though there was never a minor.

Makes perfect fucking sense.

I love how "minors" are completely free of any responsibility. All these laws to protect "these poor innocent children" are 100% bullshit.

wasn't there going to be a female predator? has that happened yet?

>female predator
According to the media that never happens. Even when teachers statutory rape their student, the media calls it sex. When a man does the same thing it's just called rape.

>32 + 13 adds up to big trouble
>mike thrilla
>obsessed with pizza

god i love this show

You'll have to convince judges to ignore years of precedent at this point.

>Yfw Pedo-user is actually Ewps-Man in disguise

post favourite line

you mean years of media brainwashing?

Sure, whatever you want to call it. My point is that legal precedent is a hard thing to undo.

>its a t-shirt popular with graduates of MIT in Massachusetts, BUT he didn't go there he went to a small New York college

It stops being a thought crime when you show up to the house where you think a child is home alone.

>Imaginary crimes against imaginary victims

load of shit

The predator pursued the thought with the impression that there was a minor. Stop being retarded and never go into the legal field.

>all the pedoshits getting triggered ITT

feels good man

>raining outside
>tfw comfy hansen friday

A silly episode: This guy wasn't a predator really. Good meme potential though.

But seriously, Chris is catching barely 10% of the usual guys. In the originals, he caught 50+ per place. Now, he's dragging it out he has to use some guy who didn't do shit.

So basically my club example was correct in the fact that you'd be thrown in jail even if there was minor. Makes 100% perfect sense.

>he teaches how to solve complicated equations
>high school algebra

This new series confuses me
>Decoy is fucking twice the age he should be. Can't act or even look like one
>latest episode had a guy who was a PROFESSIONAL ADULT, AGED 32+ or whatever, who acted more immature than a normal 20 year old
Look, weedheads are shit but this guy... he couldn't act even remotely mature

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

I'M GONNA GET MOLESTED IN THE CAAAAA~AAAAGE

Chris said that they HAD women predators but they never came. Typically, women go for KNOWN people.

People were getting pissed about having that many potential rapist invited to their towns.

>it's a Cred Forums autists think they know anything about law episode

Chris Hansen has addressed this. He says that the reason women never show up in stings is because women are more likely to prey on someone who they already know, rather than get on a chatroom to fuck random teens.

I'll believe it. Still, they're idiots because it's not like anything could happen.

>the only numbers this math teacher will crunch today, is how much his bail will be
based bantz

God he's obnoxious, like it's okay to chew gum but at least do it with your mouth closed.

lel

I AM THE EGGMAN

>ou go out to a club and find a girl. She claims to be 16 while you're over 18. She invites you into her home and you fuck her. She calls the cops and you're charged with statutory rape. Turns out she's 20, but you're still found guilty of statutory rape of a minor even though there was never a minor.
You knowing she was 16 is enough to get you locked up. You having the knowledge that she was 16 should have made you not go to her house despite her invitation because you should know that people under the age of majority can not give effective consent. You might not like it, but intent is a basic legal concept.

Correct, it is called intent. Intent is a big part of criminal law.
>Makes 100% perfect sense
It doesn't make sense to you, but then again you're not a lawyer

I want Chris to be making these till he dies.

My life goal is to become a millionaire just so I can fund further productions of Chris calmly roasting these cringey dudes.

>talking about drugs with a young teen

Yeah totally nothing wrong.

Chris said women predators go after people they know instead of random people online.

Women predators are just much harder to catch.

This lowlife deserves to get fucking ass-raped.

I wish I knew a female predator when I was young, but the prozzy I fucked at 16 is the closest I ever got.

>Intent is a big part of criminal law.

Not really. It's the reason you still get criminal charges for slamming your rascal scooter into a toddler on the sidewalk even if you didn't mean to. The only place intent matters is in Hillary's emails and when it's convenient for things that make us uncomfortable.

Not really, it's still a crime based entirely on you thoughts. If you thought there was a 40 year old man with a crusty tube sock up his ass waiting for you there'd be no crime. The crime in this case only exists in thoughts.

It's basically like getting arrested for plotting to kill the Michelin Tire man. You were planning to do something illegal, but the victim of said crime doesn't actually exist, but you get arrested for thinking you're going to do something illegal to somebody.

>americlaps think this is justice

tip top kek

And his teacher career ruined forever.
Retarded weed smoker.

>a female predator
Protip. They are old and fat usually.

>it's not a she

It's kind of justice, but also barbarity. Still, today there is no Justice so we can only blood for the blood god. And this show delivers.

t. not Americuck

why was he giggling? didn't he know that made shit worse for him?

user, female predators are probably as ugly if not more than their male counterparts since no one will fuck them.

>falling for the education meme
Everyone knows education is just SJW indoctrination and propaganda. The real education happens on youtube.

Shockingly true. All college/university turns out to be is brainwashing.
Can't tell you how many courses I took had feminism slipped in them four or five years ago.

who was in the wrong in this episode?

RIP Floridabro

Ew, keep her away from my wife's son.

Hansen honestly. Guy didn't incriminate himself at all. Honestly hope this guy find a way to get a lawsuit out of the situation.

Isn't it different for women though? Like men do it through desparation, but there's pretty much no scenario with women where they can't find at least one person, so the female predators do it for the thrill or cos they're fucked in the head.

>I'm chris hansen
>no, you are not
What was he trying to say there? I still don't understand that moment.

So this guy got busted for "attempted hard to a child" for saying he smokes weed.

If I stand right to a cop and say I'm selling cocaine and I do cocaine, will I get arrested for NEVER having done cocaine and not having cocaine on my person?

That Chris has aged terribly

6'1"

Favourite line from this episode?
>mfw do you blaze?

the guy, he was just smart enough to get around being heavily incriminated, but he thought he could not get arrested entirely, got flustered and made bad moves, he could've easily pleaded not guilty had he kept his mouth shut and not waived his right to silence. I think it's pretty clear he had intent but nothing they could really prove.

He's lucky he didn't show up with any weed on him, probably would have gotten 10 years

Explain how there is a crime if there is no victim. Literally explain that shit to me you fucking retard, goddamn. You can say that but it doesn't make any sense. This shit costs a lot of money to send someone to prison for 5 years, and the court fees. It's a fucking waste of time and money

>It's a fucking waste of time and money

not if it keeps a would-be Jared from giving some kid the ol' Dan Schneider Special because he's too busy getting caught by Chris Handsome.

What I want to know is can you get in trouble just FUCKING ROLEPLAYING like this shit? Like what they do to the guys with the decoys online, but the other guy knows it's a 20 year old or whatever, just roleplaying as a kid. Can you go to fucking prison for that? Because that's equivalent to what this is.

he waived his right to remain silent which is why he got 3 years like a moron.

I'm pretty sure they only get morons who waive their right to remain silent

According to law, yes, someone can.
Don't worry, all of these laws will probably get re-written soon since they were made during the Internet's infancy. Half of them are so vague, prosecutors could bring charges against anyone they want for a simple Facebook post.

>there's an unlocked $2000 bike
>I look at it and look around shiftily
>gets arrested for theft, even though I didn't steal anything
>CRIMINAL INTENT

>Because that's equivalent to what this is.

No it's not. Your sick fetish doesn't mean leaving the house or even exchanging pictures.

>Pedo

>Because that's equivalent to what this is.
It stops becoming roleplay when they show up to the house. At that point the cops can argue he intended to do something with a kid and that becomes a crime. You don't need to be successful at a crime to be charged with it.

It's not illegal to meet an underage girl though.

I don't get this show, any average lawyer would win the case in 5min.

Were you intending to steal the bike user?

Either way, the analogy you made doesn't actually correspond to the Hansen cases.

A more appropriate one would be:
>someone tells you there's a $2000 bike unlocked across the street
>you say, "Gee it would be a shame if something happened to it" *wink*
>you go outside over to where the bike is supposed to be
>there's no bike
>just a plate of brownies
>get arrested

Why would they care?

You can go online if you're from the US and have all the pedophiles listed around your neighbourhood.

You'd be surprised at how many pedos live around you in a 1km radius.

putting a kid at risk is a crime, that's pretty much what this guy was charged with. when an adult makes plans to meet up with a kid he doesn't know, after talking about drugs, the police can make a case saying the guy was putting the kid at risk. it doesn't matter that there was no kid, the guy still tried to do something that's illegal.

>teacher

He's a tutor.

This means he doesn't have a teaching degree

Aka he graduated from a small college in New York.

But that's a circular argument since it begins from the conclusion that the man is a threat in some way to the child.

Not that any of these men obviously aren't, but as an argument it doesn't hold up.

what if he says he knew it was fo the Chris Hansen show and he just wanted to meet him ?
He knew there wasn't a kid so he couldn't put a kid at risk

I DON'T WANT THESE BROWNIES!

If I say I wanted to kill another human being with an atomic bomb, would I get arrested for intent?

Since US has never been tried for actually doing it twice, no.

kek

He said "human".

The man doesn't become a threat until he goes to the house.

We're not talking about Koreans, user.

>It stops becoming roleplay when they show up to the house.
That's not what roleplay means, if you have sex with a girl pretending to be a pirate that's also roleplay.

What inherently makes a man in a house with a thirteen year old girl a threat?

If you randomly put me in a house with a thirteen year old girl she wouldn't wind up splattered all over the walls because I have no ill intent towards her.

Nobody cares. The real crime here is unironically chatting with random strangers on the internet. Scum using sites like Grindr for dating and whatever else they use in the show need to be removed from society in general.

The cops are the ones roleplaying, normal people might call that undercover, the guy thinks its real.
What they talked about before, he doesn't really know the kid, he doesn't have the parents permission to be in the home.

I'm sure I play vidya online with some underage kids, even chatting with them, thats fine. If I invite them to my house without there parents knowing then it becomes a problem.

So if I lie about my age,
have sex with a person,
I can then get that person I had sex with in jail for sex with a minor?

>. Scum using sites like Grindr for dating and whatever else they use in the show need to be removed from society in general.

Why do you hate Niggers and Gays?

DID U BLAZE?

YOU'RE MY SOUL MATE

>be me
>ever since i was 13 i'd save pics of girls from myspace and pretend i'm them on teen chats
>seduce pedophiles
>jack off to it
>rinse and repeat
>mfw i still do it

man give me this job. i don't always need to get off to it. it'd be so fucking fun.

>all these butthurt pedos in every thread

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FEDORA GUY

like when a hacker gets caught and then starts working for the FBI

if only that actually happened.

>What they talked about before, he doesn't really know the kid, he doesn't have the parents permission to be in the home.

Right, there has to be pre-existing evidence that the man is a threat.

>not going on grindr to get your boipucc slammed

No you can get them put in jail for intent to commit lewd acts with a minor.

manlets confirmed for pedos

there are 2 doors

door 1: you can leave
door 2: you can meet 12y-o girl, have sex with her and get away with it.

if you pick door 2, you deserve jail, doesn't matter what really was in door 2.

>So do we all agree the guy didn't do anything wrong.
He didn't make any truly damning mistakes, if that's what you mean. Just proves he's smarter than the rest.

>pedos are the new dindus on Cred Forums

So why didn't he bring the weed?

anyone look for the guy's facebook? someone found the fat fuck's one, and the last post is a day before he was incarcerated lel. since this guy got only probation i would love to see what bullshit he posted on his.

Your example with the scooter would need negligible behavior to have criminal charges brought upon. Again, you have a slim grasp on how courts and torts work.

We only found fat fuck's because they didn't censor his Twitter handle.

>Your example with the scooter would need negligible behavior to have criminal charges brought upon.
Yeah killing a child with your fat ass on a scooter is negligible dude.

>Again
You've only (you)'d me once though.

These predators are not randomly put into a house with a child. They deliberately arrived with specific intentions that society has deemed to be illegal. I'm on society's side with this one.

Did he ever even say any sexually related to the girl?

I can't believe how many of these guys have successful careers

is underage poon really that worth it?

Did the child dart out in in a blind spot of the person on the scooter? Did someone push the child in front on the scooter in a manner that a reasonable person would not have time to react appropriately? Was the scooter operator looking behind him when he was still moving in the forward direction? There are too many unknowns and these play a factor if charges will be brought forth. I'm going to assume you're trolling me because any reasonable person would understand this concept.

No a reasonable person would understand that negligible actions are implied in the original post bud.

I know that autism denies the ability to intuit nuance and subtext but you could at least work on it. Literally everything you've said is already covered.

This guy looks like Jim Norton and sounds like David Cross

>pedos getting this salty
WHY IS HANSEN SO BASED KEK

Chris went full Carlos this episode

>No you're not!
>You're right... I'm not *removes Hansen mask*

I feel sorry for this dude seemed cool

On the original TCAP, I remember one guy sending in a teenage guy in the house first. Does anybody have any links to that clip?

have you seen any of the teachers that got involved with their students? at least 70% of them are solid 6-7/10s which is to say, above average

Post some, I've only seen ugly and homely ones.

If he talked about smoking pot with a minor, that's obviously a crime.

holy shit hes a cop now! he joined chris!

How big are Chris Hansen's dick and balls?

There's obviously something wrong with this guy, like he's a retard or something.

He looks like an alien piloting a human suit

>32 + 13 = Trouble

>32+13=???

What did he mean by this?

does this mean he is the yogi bear of pedos

Chick near me did it because she thought she was actually in love with a 13 year old. She was 23. So the thrill doesn't apply, but something was definitely wrong.

Not him, but here.
cbsnews.com/pictures/notorious-teacher-sex-scandals/

Oh lord.

Starts at 20 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=6BLoX0R70rs

>NO PICKEL

What the fuck was that decoy wearing hahahaha

Also all the broken english, "Spaki", middle eastern pedos, all of it is great.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652508/Karate-teacher-arrested-allegedly-sending-nude-photos-11-year-old-student.html

Karate teacher, don't know if that counts. It's DailyMail but lots of outlets talked about this, so you can google "karate teacher 11 yr old".

The dude that brought that giant dildo in his pants that he pretended was his on cam...

>male decoy is returning next episode

I had a dream last night that I was on the show then I entered the house and he told me he wanted to wrestle and if I won he would let me leave without Chris coming out.

You'll have to wrestle his mommy and his daddy

>he graduated from a small college in New York.
And not MIT, despite what his shirt says
>that Hansen savagery

>any average lawyer would win the case in 5min.
t.idiot

>Half of them are so vague, prosecutors could bring charges against anyone they want for a simple Facebook post.
Penal statutes can be challenged if they are so vague that a person of normal understanding cannot discern what act is being prohibited. That no successful challenge has been mounted speaks for itself

>Intent is a big part of criminal law.
>Not really.
t.layman

Based

>My life goal is to become a millionaire just so I can fund further productions of Chris calmly roasting these cringey dudes.
Me too. Should Hansen suddenly get massive funding it means I have won the lottery.

>somehow this is supposed to look like an underage person
they really dropped the ball with the decoys.

>H-hey come look at this!
>My daddy made this

They will never recapture the magic of based genericwhitemale

youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE

I bet he's on the beach in Florida right now, like Swayze in Point Break

>managed probation

Damn, they let the absolute madman loose?

Regardless he won't be able to tutor again.

>talked about

So it's a thought crime then?

>yfw

every single one of these episodes is just build-up to the one with that guy, it's going to be Earth-shattering

Yeah just like talking about having sex with a teen and then showing up to meet them is a thought crime.

The girl really does look young though.
Like, she could probably pass for a 14 year old.

>tfw you've got a quarry to settle with chris hansen

Yeah, just like saying "I'm going to come to your house and murder you" and then showing up is a "thought" crime.

What will be yfw if the "What? No way!" guy shows up again this series?

>go to buy drugs from a dealer
>it's actually an undercover cop who doesn't have drugs
>YOU CAN'T ARREST ME BRO THAT'S A THOUGHT CRIME

The girl is pretty cute desu

dank oc

Built so good

B-BUT MAYBE I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE AND TALK TO HIM SO THE BAD GUYS WOULDN'T GET HIM

>this is horrible
>uggghh this is awful!
>guys plz!

I honestly believe this guy wouldn't have had sex with her. He seemed like he just wanted to get high and watch movies.

Lel

gold

I wish I could be the male decoy. I do look like i'm 13 even though I'm 23.

U TOP OR BOTTOM

post pics

I'd probably be bottom if the dick looks good.

Expect he didn't talk about sex.

Again, he spoke about weed but didn't even have any. So where was the intent?

U WAN DO IT RAW

Dunno man, I'd like to know what it feels like to be cummed inside but shit's not safe and also disgusting so I don't know, maybe?
I MUST GO SHOPPING

Were all of these recorded before they were aired?

Seems like a lot of the preds watch the show, but they always use the same house in this series so you'd think they'd recognise it.

simply proof that this kind of behavior is the norm rather than an abberation

only one way to find out

>How could this day get any worse?
>WHOOPS

Absolutely contrapment

>being this retard .

This episode was shit.
Nothing pervertly sexual.
No build up to Hansen coming in.
If he didn't wave his rights, he could have gotten off easily.
I was really looking forward to this.

It's okay.
We'll get to see Fedora Man one day soon.

kek'ed

He's good looking at least.
You don't have to be smart to get by.

>>thought crime

The word is intent. That's the word.

why did generic white male became a living legend?

Yes.

The real Chris Hansen would have helped him out and slid him some prime pussy

Isn't there a fucking hurricane there right now?

Guess it doesn't matter.
He's built good. He can handle it.