I'm the Steven Spielberg of webseries

>I'm the Steven Spielberg of webseries
>I'm kinda like Audrey Hepburn too. Elegant.
is this true?

I just don't get how in this SJW climate, this woman can get away with shilling for cigarette companies and being loved by turbonerds at the same time

>camelposting starting up again

great

Admit it. Deep down, you want to fuck her.

What happened to her bros?

what did she do to Cred Forums to have a thread everyday?

I've only fapped for her once and it wasn't bad desu.

Cred Forums doesn't like to admit it but back from 2007-2013 Felicia was /our/ girl.
now she's old and not cute anymore so we all kind of just threw her away. Felicia is trying so hard to get attention again

>>camelposting

It's a dromedary.

Oh god. I recognize that phase in the picture. The "I'm going to pretend I'm more cool than I actually am, but I can't actually pull it off" phase that some of us do when we're teenagers/young 20's.

She's done a complete 180 and now pretends to be so uncool that it's actually worse. If she didn't try so hard to be quirky and nerdy she'd be okay.

that's her sexy pose. she sent those pictures to men online in return for them paying her MMO subscription

>mfw I saw her the last time she was on a supernatural episode
I was 90% sure they had replaced her with an older actress, and then I realized she had just aged worse than anyone I had ever seen

she claims it was stress from being harassed by gamergaters, I saw her recently and she looks like a 60 year old woman so I'm guessing it's just shitty genes.

I think her sense of identity is all fucked up due to her semi-stardom.

Thanks Cred Forums

she's a sexy beast

Can't wait til she dies. Like I literally mean that.

It kinda is true if you think about it.

I farted

When is the new mst3k coming out?

I'd hump her

It's not that entirely.

Cred Forums had a crush on Felicia Day because she was "attainable." She was pretty, but not too pretty, and she was into nerd things. In Cred Forums's head, Felicia Day could definitely probably touch their dicks.

Then she came out as a vocal feminist social justice type Internet personality, and said she nearly had a panic attack when she got into an elevator alone with some fat smelly nerds. Overnight, she went from nerd masturbation fantasy to wicked witch (who they still bash one out to) because her image change. Yeah, she got old, too, but honestly, she's never been all that hot. As said, her appeal was always being the perfect nerd girlfriend, but now that she's going to yell at you about Princess Peach being sexist, she's no longer the perfect nerd girlfriend, and a lot of sad nerds are still broken-hearted that she "betrayed" them.

Lot more words than I wanted to type about Felicia Day but there it is.

did she reject your advances, user?