NEW POWER RANGERS POSTERS RELEASED, TRAILER INCOMING TOMORROW

who /hype/ here?

Posters look bretty gud

expect a trailer tomorrow with the NYCC panel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFN24m4FXLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please let Rita be as hammy and over the top as Bandora was.

Those costumes look so fucking bad holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bFN24m4FXLc

reminder that this actually happened

jesus

that is the most retarded looking sentai suit i have EVER seen i8ncluding the ones from the first movie

tell you what, if they're trying to appeal to old fans, these suits are going to immediately kill their nostalgia- boner

even the children of this generation are going to think these things look stupid

I'm an old fan and am not bothered by it

:D

What's with all the weird ass texturing on the suits? They look like Photoshop filters.

Am I the only one who actually likes these suits?

The fuck you guys think they were gonna go for, spandex?

some autistic people hold their nostalgic stuff so high that nothing new could ever touch it

T-theyre fast!

I grew up with MM and I think these suits are neat

i just wish if they where going to go for modern why not go for broke and make them look like morphs instead of costumes at all?

I think they look a bit overdesigned but I have to see some footage of them in motion to pass final judgment.

I like the suits. I just hated that they killed the lore. They got rid of the power grid that powers all the morphing suits. Now it's just alien technology or some shit.

Power Rangers lore? I know I'm on an anime board, but you're making me cringe.

I dig it too
actually looks like alien tech which is kinda the point

Kids shows are serious business, user. Reboots fuck up the lore and people gets mad but it's okay when it's a children's show? No. No it is not.

But those were good!

Now that I think about it I can agree with that. It is alien tech. I guess this movie is going for a more realistic approach? Do you guys think it'll be more "adult"? I don't see many kids now caring about this stuff so maybe this movie is just for old adult fans.

I hope they don't make it too serious and batman grimdark.

This thread is too serious and it isn't much fun

These thumbnail looks familiar

I agree with it not being too dark, but a more interesting look at the more realistic concepts of being a power ranger would be cool to see

When the original is good, actually fucking BETTER than this bullshit, sorry nigger it's not nostalgia and shut the fuck up about calling EVERYTHING NOSTALGIA. Shit was legitimately better in the 90s and you just don't know that and think it's a meme because you weren't fucking alive then or there.

Grimderp edgy shit is killing everything

Crystals.

The center power source is a crystal.

>all those Sentai suits you can take inspiration from
>go with this shit design

If you think spandex is stupid how can you be excited for a power rangers movie?

I unironically love these posters

Are you frustrated?

Thanks for the free advertisements, Cred Forums.

You will be rewarded in Heaven.

Yes

2edgy4me

check out you RAM pal

>dinosaur skin texture

damn that looks good.

>ei white boi where u from?

>black ranger is not black

nostalgia my ass

at least the yellow one is asian

>Those costumes look so fucking bad holy shit

they geuinely look like trash, I agree.

The design looks like they were the result of alien diarrhea.

I am so hype to see the fallout from this trailer tomorrow.

Everything we've seen about this thus far looks CHEAP. The visuals are gonna be laughable and the shitposting will be glorious.

I don't hate the suits. I like the glitter material. But I wish they pushed it more to the organic side.