>Tell me, why doesn't thor wear his helmet?

it's literally iconic to his look

So are red undies for Superman.

Things change.

it hides the actor's face

RDJ couldn't get away with the same so they added facecam shots inside the helmet so that his face literally takes up the entire screen

Women like seeing Hemsworth's entire face

it would be extremely painful

the same reason Stallone barely wore the helmet in judge Dredd. because most actors dont like hiding their face in roles because their fame comes from face recognition on a poster

He's a big guy

They saving it for Ragnarok.

Should have had a bit where he takes the helmet to the dwarves in Asgard and tells them that he won't wear one of their helms if it can't even take from his hammer, so every so often when he visits their forge, he smashes their latest creation and walks off leaving them salty.

Because actors are vain.

to those who say it hides his face, they can just make the helmet like this

>it hides the actor's face
Not really, its just a metal cap with wings on the sides. Some versions have some sideburn armor, but its pretty minimal.

Probably more an issue of how it screen tested, if i had to guess.

Officially it's because they couldn't find a way to keep it stable on Hemsworth's head, they said it kept falling while shooting. After all he does have it at the start of the first movie. I guess since people got used to the helmet-less look they just never bothered to find a solution

that may be true, but hemsworth's face looks much more attractive framed by long blonde hair rather than the helmet

Because jews reasons

4u

This looks retarded

A) Because the helmet and its functionality doesnt belong in the battlefield

B) they made it into a Ceremonial Helmet instead so you only see Thor wearing it in court scenes

Thor's helmet might as well be retired. I'd say there are more Thor "fans" now that know him by his blonde hair than there are old fans who knew him from the comics.

speak English dumb paki

like once, and the design wasnt very good
>metal wings
wtf were they thinking