What does this expression convey?

What does this expression convey?

the split second between farting and realizing you shat your pants.

Good thread. She's the worst actor in the whole show

that would be the dead son or the father now

i don't mind her. the shows main problem is just bad writing like nick randomly starting to believe in mexican voodoo magic and believing that the zombies are real people'

A BETTER QUESTION IS: WHY IS MÉXICO POPULATED BY DOMINICANS, AND PUERTORICANS?

mexicans = 4 foot tall brown gremlins

I like the father, he acts innocent until he snaps.

This.

>"Baja California"
>Everyone is a Caribbean native with heavy accent, and can't even speak proper Spanish either.

What the fuck?

That she's got great tits and whips em out on occasion

how did punished father go from worst character to best character with just two murders under his belt?

This.

As for Madison, that's her only expression. She wont die though because she's gonna become Rick Grimes and muh strong woman

No, the shows main problem is that it has gone too far beyond what it was created to be-a show to examine the actual outbreak itself. It didn't even do that very well in fact, skipped over most of it. It's very clear they just wanted to turn this into Walking Dead:Mexico edition as quickly as they could.

what dead son, the qt Mexican looking guy?

i dont think the show was created to be an examination of the outbreak. it was meant to be the walking dead mexico from the start.

Chris

when did he die?

shit alicia i mean

masculinity

the season finale

Holy shit I only saw up to ep. 7 kek, guess I have something to watch now

>>What does this expression convey?
>I am Kim Dickens & I am made of stone. My wooden acting & vacant face reflect my distaste for this god awful, beaner-filled show.
>please kill me

This.
Father is fine, Chris was bad but not as bad as Kim Dickens.

don't expect much, he dies of screen

>he dies of screen
Kinda. None of the main characters are present when he dies but we do get to see him get a bullet in the head.

yeah the whole series was a bit shit

I was hoping the dad would kill him eventually.

why did i agree to be on this show

Have a (This) in return for your comment.