Leaked emails shows Clinton in Contact with HBO's John Oliver

A leaked email from the personal account of Capricia Penavic Marshall, who worked under Hillary Clinton at the State Department, shows that the Clinton Foundation was in contact with comedian John Oliver as far back as February 2015.

Why is this interesting, look at the dating, this was right before john oliver did his "drumpf" show. youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ the 28th of february 2015 which got 29 million leftists views.

Aside from the misrepresentation and subtle manipulation that always is a hallmark at the daily show, and aside from the notion that john stewart should be denied his namechange by the logic, and for the next 400+ years his family should be referred to by everyone as leibowits to use the same logic. It's interesting that this "hitpiece" might have been spurred on directly by the clinton foundation.

Look at date on the letter februar 19th and it says his team was "working on it" and was hoping to have an answer by tomorrow. 28th just 8 days later john oliver did his "drumpf" show.

Either way this is not looking very good for hillary.

On a sidenote it's hilarious how many leftists gets their "facts" from shows like the daily show when you know how much they manipulate and misrepresent actual things from independent research, it's no surprise why leftists who use it as this are so terribly misinformed about things in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/john.olivier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...so?

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOL HOL UP
YOUR'E TELLIN ME MY MAN JHON MADE DRUMF AND INSULTED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BE COUSE HE GOT PAID?!?!?!!??

It's pretty obvious that he's shilling for her. It's a one sided political show.

Interesting, but this topic belongs more on Cred Forums desu

Yea, since the whole drumpf thing his content is just shit.

>independent research
like fox news?
there are no independent research
all journalism and information are biased
welcome to the real world faggot

...so?

>No citation

Okay

Don't worry guys, i'm with her.

>got 29 million leftists views.

Fuck off.

>dude fox news xD!!!

Trump is literally hitler, Clinton is just manipulating media to prevent literally hitler from becoming literally hitler in name, look AND station.

Hillary pls

Give me a proper response and stop acting like an autist..

I'm pretty sure even "rightists" Trump supporters watched that episode because it was funny...nobody gives a fuck how many views it got or from whom.

Even if John Oliver is having his dick sucked by Hillary when he does his show I wouldn't care...because regardless of who our next president is, we're all fucked.

I am so fat.

Wait....you mean that British cuck is a biased leftist?

Shocking...

Nobody wants to elect Trump. Even if this is true, you think he would have supported Drumpf (a name he coined)???

I would shill Hillary for free

So what? The point still stands. His real family name is Drumpf.

you're an idiot

Literally only triggered trumplerinas give a fuck about this

Give up, your meme candidate is dead

home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/john.olivier

John Oliver, not Jon Oliver.

>Nobody wants to elect Trump
45% of america begs to differ, champ

>using someone's German grandfathers last name as an insult counts as "coining" a term

>funny
You share the same plane of existence with people who think shit like the daily show is genuinely comedic.