"That may be... but at least I won't be unoriginal."

>"That may be... but at least I won't be unoriginal."

Check and mate.

stop

faggot

>mfw all the triggered fa/tv/irgins still CANNOT come up with ONE SINGLE witty retort

>"What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know... "

>"Fuck you bitch"

Check and mate.

The collective hivemind of Cred Forums already closed the case, objectively the best comeback is: "Yeah, that's my fantasy too."

>what an edgy comment, are you an atheist by any chance?

Wouldn't that just make him come off as a cuck who likes to watch

No, the joke is that he doesn't want to fuck her.

Yeaaah.... pretty sure that would mean he'd like to watch.

Jesus Christ Jonah, get over it already you putz

*stares icily at host until crowd's laughter stops*
>"Who do you think you are? I am worth $30 million. Can you even imagine what having that much money is like? Is that even conceivable in your tiny brain? How much are you worth? Oh what's that, not even $1 million? Do you think you get to talk to me like that? Well think again. My face is currently carrying the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of an unknown french comedian. A nobody. You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous. I could crush you with a single phone call if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me. I'm planning on having my agent make a copy of this interview so that me and my rich and famous friends can rewatch it as we drink our expensive wine. We're gonna rewatch it as many times as we please so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. It occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it. This interview is over.
*violently rips off lav mic*

That's how it's done.

>Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not a joke, baguette. I am the joker. A guy opens his door and gets laughed at and you think that of me? No. I am the one who laughs!

autism

>still
It's "jerk store" territory. There is no point in coming up with a witty retort.

It's worth keeping these threads going so that every now and again hilarious exaggerated ones like the *pulls out glock* one are created.

>three months in and fatties still struggling to cope

Jonah isn't a fag. He is just a cuck.

>Oh, yeah? Well, let me tell you something about the french, your wine tastes like shit.

I HATE WOMEN

btfo

>That's pretty mean-spirited, but I can handle it. Anyway, did you have anything else to discuss?

If he wasn't so fat and nasty he wouldn't be set up for something like that.

Honestly, there are some decent replies but he's at a major disadvantage because he already compromised his self-esteem and character by being a gorged, androgenous, nu-male blob

That would be a good response along with him lightly chuckling at her joke.

It puts her on the defensive where she either has to backpedal and justify or agree and amplify that he truly is disgusting.

She could agree and amplify, but I don't see her doing it. She doesn't strike me as an "alpha-bitch" type.

That said, it's one of those high risk high reward banters.

>"Think about Ornella, If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe they’d cry for a day, but let’s be honest. No one would give a shit. They wouldn’t. The few people who would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably feel annoyed and leave as soon as possible. That’s who you are. That’s what you are. You’re nothing to anyone. To everyone. Think about it, Ornella, cause if you do, if you let yourself. You know I’m telling you the truth, so instead of wasting anymore of my time, I need you to go call someone that matters. Because Ornella, you don’t.”

What part of leaving the room means he wants to watch?

this post is comedic genius

retort kino

MMMMUWAAAAAAAH

>You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK. Hey, I'm not square, you're the one that's square. You're full of shit, man. What are you talking about? You walk out with those fuckin' creeps and low-lifes and degenerates out on the streets and you sell your little pussy for fun? For some low-life actor who stands in the hall? And I'm square? You're the one that's square, man. I don't go screwing fuck with a bunch of refugees and baguettes like you do. You call that bein' hip? What world are you from?

it wouldn't be a fantasy if nothing sexual happened and and he just left so there's implied cuckoldry

>*smiles and nods*
>"good one"
>*looks toward Miles and laughs*

easy.

>stands up
>stares directly at Ornella for a minute or two, without a peep, without a facial expression, just pure malice
>then leave

that's how you do it.

>Oh, a sex joke. How very quaint. Unlike you, I am above such primal debasedness. I am a creator. An inventor. The next step in mankind. You are but a degenerate fornicator. While you wallow in your own fluids, I stand above it all. When the revolution comes, we enlightened gentlemen will leave you brainless apes behind.

>Do you have any idea who you're laughing at? You and your friends are dead!

>can we set it up just for laughs ? I mean seriously can I have your phone number I think it's a really good joke
there you go

>mfw the meta-posters will continue to post this exact reply in every one of these threads until the end of time

>csq tu es français et que tu vois les pires autistes de Cred Forums sombrer dans le ridicule à cause d'une compatriote faisant exploser toutes leurs insécurités de gros lards puceaux mal rasés
C'est un bon sentiment, mec.

>almost a month later
>people still make these topics despite ornella apologizing

>I am rubber you are glue, words bounce off me onto you!

One of my sex fantasies included france blowing its boring self up as an intro too.

Nothing wrong with that user it's 2016 after all

is that even possible

for a french person to apologize?

We just need more time.

Somebody post the muslim version.

Good Will Hunting, anyone?

>mate
I highly doubt that.

>thats a lot like my fantasy regarding you, only with less eels.

Let her see try to top that.

C'est toi l'autiste qui poste cette merde à chaque fil ? T'es incapable de comprendre que ces fils sont fait pour rigoler ?