Most mature and least nerdy movie in the trilogy wth the least geeky references

>most mature and least nerdy movie in the trilogy wth the least geeky references
>Nick actually plays a meaningful character instead of a dumb sidekick
>successful subversion of multiple genres
>people like it the least

Why are people such plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

welcome to Cred Forums

Lmao this is too stale

EVERY FUCKING THREAD
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain/

it's definitely the worst in the trilogy.

>viced-versa

stopped reading right there.

I agree, liked it a lot when it first came out and didn't understand the lukewarm reception

Calling complete and utter bullshit on this. Anyway:

Hot Fuzz>SotD>TWE

>Why are people such plebs
>he says as he praises a movie by a director with videogame sensibilities
HAHAHA

I really liked the start of it but once the robots got involved it went to shit

>videogame sensibilities
Go jerk off to Korine faget

The problem was it's core audience was about 5-8 years too young to connect with the protagonists in any meaningful way. If Cred Forums's still around in 3 years you'll see it get it's due.

nice meme, get fucked

>Stopped reading after the last sentence

I seriously can't stop laughing
Do you actually think you have taste for liking trash by Wright? Fucking amazing.

>most mature and least nerdy movie in the trilogy wth the least geeky references
means nothing if the film is still silly; all three films have been mediocre, but hot fuzz and shaun of the dead had that dumb charm going for them, world's end is just plain mediocre

Good point. Shaun of the Dead perfectly captured that late 20s/early 30s wageslave malaise.

are you new?

People fall for this every single fucking time for years

To be fair, this is a very specific pasta that you don't see a lot unless you browse Cred Forums almost exclusively.

No, but at least I am not a pathetic basement dwelling fucktard who needs to shit up every thread with his autism

It is posted in every single Pegg/Wright thread, you have to be a total newfag to not recognize it

>someone was triggered enough to make this
it's the most passive aggresive bingo i have seen.

I did not want an answer you tasteless plebeian, nobody should have to sit through one of your IQlet Wright praising posts. I wouldn't subject my largest enemy to such plebeian horror.

>largest enemy

Bane?

Lmao you are truly a condescending prick
How has your head not yet disappeared up your arse?

You haven't made A SINGLE actualy worthwhile post on this board that has actual substance and wasn't just full of aggressive insults and memes, that is quite something.

It sucks because there were too many protagonists.

>comedy
>not a single funny moment
That's what went wrong

Good music though.

The unhappy ending that negated any meaningful character development killed it for me.

It has a decent plot, decent characters but something about it just doesn't work. It's also not very funny

Then again I think Hot Fuzz makes SotD look like shit so my perspective may be skewed

It's just not as funny as the other two

What do you want me to say user?
I appreciate the ideas behind it and some of it was damn funny but it just didn't fit together anywhere near as well as the other two films

He's the "video games sensibilities" autist
He's drawn like a fly to shit to Wright threads
Tell him Hot Fuzz is one of the best movies of the 2000's. He'll have a meltdown.

>maxresdefault

Are YOU new?

>To be fair, you only don't recognize it if you're a retarded faggot who has only been on Cred Forums for a few months at best

Get a load of this arsehole. Britbog here and you are talking out of your twat m8. All 3 cornettos are fucking gold. Nobody gives a toss what you think, you silly little wanker.

>being proud of recognizing copypasta

Think about that for a second.

Kill yourself for not knowing it's pasta
Not knowing unfunny trash pasta is akin to not knowing why Bane is a meme

i think most people felt this way

Holy fuck!

I can not believe the fucking crap I'm reading in this thread, is everyone 12 or really stupid on this board now?
seriously how can sow many people be this absolutely braindead, Im so mad right now, fucking dumb shit netflix posters.

This movie is not only the best of the three but the best comedy of this decade so far.

Seriously, holy fuck the stupidity of some people is truly astonishing.

>you got a mustache
>I know!
Hot fuzz > sotd >>> twe