So it's now confirmed that this Quisling fuck gets his orders directly from the DNC

So it's now confirmed that this Quisling fuck gets his orders directly from the DNC

Is anyone surprised? Should establishment propagandists masquerading as popular entertainers be hanged by the neck on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001300.EML.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
i.imgur.com/vizVru6.jpg
ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>google it
>infowars dot com

why have Cred Forumstards started taking info wars dot com seriously

I hope he kills himself to save us the trouble. Literally 0 integrity. How does he live with himself?

>Is anyone surprised?
No.
>Should establishment propagandists masquerading as popular entertainers be hanged by the neck...
Yes.

alex "buy my waterfilters" jones realized trump retards are the perfect people to shill to

>captcha: goy venezuela

wow

>Literally 0 integrity.

>entertainment industry
>integrity

Choose ONE.

>the same guy that reports this story reports this as well

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

FISH PEOPLE CONFIRMED

I choose integrity

>Quisling
The last time I heard that word was when Norm had to look it up on Letterman.

Post the source, senpai. For a long time I've had no doubt Oliver gets orders from the DNC but some undeniable proof would still be nice.

You could just look at the primary source material

since the day people started taking "comedians" seriously

>John Olivier
>John Oliver

If you had clicked on the link infowars provided you would see this shit was leaked by DCleaks. Infowars is a water filter scam but DCleaks is legit.

God your such a cuck

>Olivier
>Oliver

The sad thing is I think you genuinely believe this.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

>Advocating for human sacrifice
Are you a muslim?

yes, and so should edgy MDE worshipping "alt right" sheeple like yourself.

No one is questioning the authenticity of the email, you stupid fucking autist.

My biggest gripe with Oliver is how he just shrinks behind "Oh, it's just comedy!" everytime he gets called out on what he says. Absolutely spineless.

>Literally 0 integrity. How does he live with himself?
It's like you are talking about someone who is proud of evading taxes or misusing donations for personal purposes

>you hate this britcuck, that MUST MEAN YOU LOVE TRUMP, HA TAKE THAT MR. STRAWMAN!
Why would you defend him? Do you have no penis? Post pic as proof you have one, or get perma b&

Jimmy Saville's successor as the world's slimmest briton.

The anons I responded to mocked infowars and didn't even acknowledge DCleaks. I was just letting those anons know that this isn't some bullshit that infowars made up. There's no need to rage, shill.

>meanwhile foxnews keep shilling Trump 24/7

That's a typo

dcleaks.com/emails/cApR/html/Clinton_Foundation/00001300.EML.html

I don't get it.
Who ever doubted that this clown had an agenda?

Goddamn it Cred Forums, you look more stupid by the day.

Meanwhile there's no conservative late night talk show host, you stupid faggot. Every late night talk show host is either left-wing or apolitical.

Trump voters so desperately want these conspiracies to be true because it validates the idea that there's some plot against their beliefs instead of the reality that they're just fucking retarded.

It's one thing to have a personal agenda, it's another thing entirely to actually be taking orders from a shadowy political organisation like the Clinton Foundation/DNC

At least Norm has his podcast. Not that he's a right-wing demagogue, just a guy with common sense and integrity. And he's actually funny too

Half of Fox News hates trump,, you fucking faggot.

And Fox news is outnumbered by the rest of the media.

Cred Forums pls go

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Norm isn't that deep of a thinker, he voted Obama because of "muh gay rights".

>every talkshow host is constantly mocking Trump and shilling for Hillary
>every major news network, except for Fox News, is constantly mocking Trump and shilling for Hillary
>most celebrities mock Trump and shill for Hillary
>people get sick and tired of this blatant propaganda
>"B-BUT FOX NEWS!!!"
When are you going to wake up and see through the bullshit?

Maybe because Trump ins so hilarious stupid and entertaining?

Why do I sometimes get 0.02 and then sometimes I get 0.05? This is bullshit.

>Aziz Ansari
why?

I think a lot of people were fooled by Obama

>ins
>hilarious stupid

Maybe learn how to write before criticizing people's intelligence?

Awful lot of record-correcting going on here...

Oh, so he's like the entire Fox News network with Rupert Murdoch? Except, he's explicity presenting a biased editorial meant to convince you instead of claiming to be fair and balanced?

>le you accidentally typed the wrong letter here xD

you lost

This doesn't explain the silence surrounding Hillary. The woman has done all sorts of shit that could be relentlessly mocked but talkshow hosts either stay quiet or they defend her. There's all sorts of shady stuff surrounding her but major media outlets instead focus on Trump. The media has thrown all illusions of "fair and balanced" out the window but stupid faggots like you still can't see you're being fed agendas.

Why are Trump supporters more easily triggered than sjw feminists and numale cucks?

How much money do you Correct The Record employees get paid? Is it a few cents per post or do you get paid by the hour?

Your sentence had two spelling errors and was structured in a simple, unintelligent way.
I'm sorry, we can't all be perfect.

How much money do you get for correcting the corrected record?

TRIGERRED

hohoh nigger you got trigg'd

I shitpost for free.
That doesn't answer my question.

I really would like to be in a right wing death squad to kill people like you.

I don't care much about Hillary either my good man, this election is a big meme

but you guys are worse in the triggered department

>$.05 has been deposited to your account

Email leaks confirmed it.

why are trumptards always harping on about wanting to kill people

Christ, you shills have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Fox tried their hardest to prevent Trump from getting the Republican nomination. A ton of Fox employees gave up and embraced him after he won but there are still a ton of neo-cons at Fox who hate Trump.

Drumpf has changed his policies so many times I'm not even sure what he thinks anymore

>trying to get john Oliver for some event/endorsement
>HES WORKING FOR THE DNC! THEY OWN HIM!
How desperate and paranoid is Cred Forums?

They're the ONLY huge news source that isn't extremely anti-Trump right now. You can't seriously think them being pro-Trump excuses the fact that the rest of the media is trying their hardest to get Hillary into office.

The funny thing is Fox is the only major news media outlet that isn't headed by a Jewish man... really makes you think

Because they are nothing more than right wing SJWs, they'll try to silence and insult anybody that disagrees with them.

Wait, really? I would've bet all my shekels that Fox is owned by a Jew since it's full of "PROTECT ISRAEL" neo-cons.

>a merkle bit
You do realise that they're trying to get celebs for a fundraiser right

Someone wasn't around for the primaries

>it gets revealed that the occulus guy is genuinely paying people to shill for trump
>suddenly trump supporters call everyone hillary shills to deflect
hmmm

Because you post on Cred Forums and only have more exposure to them

Im sure there are no emails between Sean Hannity and Trump.

>suddenly
That shits been happening ever since the leaked emails showed the Clinton camp paying people to support her online

Meanwhile,
>occulus guy goes on reddit and says he'll double donations
>gets shit on immediately for being too shady and mysterious
>receives 0 donations and the post is taken down

Made me think

>DCleaks
>not Russian

So he really got under Drumpf's skin?

Ain't that something.

why are trump supporters okay with the russians blatantly trying to influence the election

shouldn't they hate russia more than anyone else

Russia>Saudi Arabia

Besides, Putin is doing everything he wants with Obama in office anyway. He'd roll over Clinton completely.

Try a source other than infowars or hilalryisalizardperson.dabs

I don't think russia is trying to force them to accept potential terrorist immigrants?

Its only 11 dollars an hour. They really pay us like shit but we do it in order to stop Trump. I think we should get 15 dollars an hour minimum.

Why are Clinton shills always trying to defend her criminal record?

Russia's pretty blatantly trying to make trump win and you aren't concerned by this.

Russia's a real threat to the US, not a boogeyman

I don't follow your logic, what makes russia a threat exactly?

Man, you shills are really terrible at this. People were calling out you shills MONTHS before the occulus rift guy came along. Also, the occulus rift guy was a trap. People were supporting Trump for free for months and then out of nowhere this guy comes onto reddit and goes on about doubling donations. Either he was a total idiot who had no idea what he was doing or he was trying to make it look like Trump supporters are paid shills.

>I was just letting those anons know that this isn't some bullshit that infowars made up.

Yes it is. Oliver and Olivier are two different names.

Why are you Hillary supporters okay with Saudi Arabia blatantly influencing the election?

I think Bernouts like me have every reason to be angry about this.

>name is listed under "celebrity" column

Oh, they must mean the world renowned famous, John Olivier.

Yes, because CNN has any integrity.

different email you twat

The one with oliver spelt correctly is just about potential acts for a fundraiser

Why are leftists reverting to right wing cold war paranoia?

It's like we're shifting into some bizarro version of the 80s.

What makes ISIS?

Tell me again how many armored divisions they have?

The emails are full of spelling errors you retard. They clearly mean John Oliver and they mention John Oliver in other emails. See But sure, keep grasping at straws. I'm sure they were talking about a random office worker called John Olivier.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What is with this board's obsession with pol and trump?

we know for a fact that russia has been behind several of the hacks

Asking why they are trying to influence the election to help trump is a reasonable response

>Should establishment propagandists masquerading as popular entertainers be hanged by the neck on the day of the rope?

Thats a bit excessive, but they should at least publicly apologize.

See the thing is though these fucking entertainers shouldn't be seriously pushing this shit one way or the other. They stop being entertainers when they take money to shill for one side or the other. Stop pretending its some cute joke ya limp dicked faggot

Game of Thrones and Big Brother brought a lot of Redditors here

Russia is a country, ISIS is a terrorist organization. Are you literally retarded? It's genuinely mind blowing how easily the democrats have brainwashed their sheep with this red menace shit, completely out of nowhere without presenting a single fact and proof of Russian involvement in the DNC leaks or anything else involving the election.

Nate Silver, everybody.

>BRAD AND MATT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigga look at the OP, quisling and day of the rope are Cred Forums exclusive terminology, nobody outside of pol and their raid threads uses those terms

It's Cred Forums making threads not Cred Forums posters making threads about trump

>make every dream you ever dreamed real
No propaganda here.

Because Trump is one of the few politicians who doesn't act like we're still living in the cold war, and that we need our finger on the button in case those ole' Ruskies plan to sneeze too hard.

>"alt-right" sheeple
>sheeple
>sheeple calling sheeple sheeple

how cute, except MDE is anti establishment anti authoritarian and operating under atl east two dozen layers of irony but the truth filters through. It doesn't matter whether or not they are making fun of their followers or the left, or both, that doesn't make the message any less true

All those headlines are true, though. Trump is a dumbass.

Yeah now post Nate Silver's record at calling actual presidential elections correctly

>using the legal means available to you to avoid spending is somehow a bad thing

So Trump would take action which would benefit russia over US citizens and you want this?

>we know for a fact that russia has been behind several of the hacks

Do you? Where are those facts?

>All these embarrassing fuck ups and clear biases don't matter when he managed to end up right about something over four years ago

>not a single fact and proof

Not so easy to do when you ignore every piece of evidence as ''propaganda'' or whatever in an effort to make Russia look pristine and immaculate in every aspect of its being. But hey, it's not like you're interested in actual honest discourse anyway.

Fuck off Putinshill, you are so transparent.

>Brexit will never pass! Every poll says remain will easily win!
God, I can't wait to bath in your tears after Trump wins.

>he literally can't stop losing

That's Trump's analysis about ISIS. He thinks it's the biggest threat imaginable while it has no hardware.

Russia is a bigger threat to US and the western world.

Even in the deepest days of reforms after the collapse of SU and putting up smiley faces they had their spy ships anchored of the coast of US.

Except most of those headlines are about how Trump won't win the nomination, how Rubio and Cruz still can stop him etc.

>Clinton shill
>using transparent as an insult

Kek, how fitting

Who said that? Why do you try and put words in my mouth? It seems to me you're seeking to produce a narrative.

Hillary has proven to be war hungry, while Trump is seeking to strengthen ties with the big ice country who currently aren't attacking us.

Well no they don't matter now that we're judging the presidential race

So you get to pick and choose what matters and doesn't, when we have a man here who has repeatedly been wrong about this candidate to a laughable degree.

>every piece of evidence

I have not seen one piece of evidence aside from spoken word bullshit from Hillary or her faggot supporters. Everything bad that happens for her campaign is attributed to "Russian hackers" how convenient, but where is the proof?

Nevermind that Obama and Clinton are openly antagonizing Russia, Syria, NK and various other enemy states. Sound foreign policy right there

>this will really hurt his media rigged, underdog message

Cold war or not there's no need to say Putin is a good guy when he constantly attacks his neighbours. Even if you have no wish to defend those neighbours why would you support Putin?

Pretty sure not starting a war with Russia will benefit US citizens greatly. We Europeans would also greatly appreciate that.

Hmm.. the same Jew papers that said Nazis had cube shaped bullets and masturbation machines and a big holocoaster are endorsing the globalist George Soros puppet and not the guy threatening to audit the federal reserve... really makes you think

Trump has made several statements already threatening war with other countries

Why are you willing to overlook a man's desire to create more war?

people only need to look at this thread to realize that this board is basically tumblr

Because I have no wish to defend those neighbors

>this garbo tier ctr damage control

This is embarrassing. If they hired veteran shitposters like myself, they could at least get their $.02 worth.

I promise you I will give any provided evidence a very fair shake and won't brush it off as propaganda or whatever. Now, where is said evidence?

no he hasnt, youre just a CTR shill

oh mah gad ur such a cuck XD

>from day one Trump's campaign has been "I'M GONNA TAKE DOWN THE CROOKED ESTABLISHMENT!"
>the media STILL doesn't understand that saying "LOOK, ALL OF US ESTABLISHMENT PAWNS HATE HIM" helps him
The stupidity is breathtaking.

All the articles saying Trump wouldn't get the nomination were written months before the primaries. Silver's own data was saying that Trump would get the nom, but in defiance of this his personal opinion was that Trump wouldn't. Obviously he was wrong not to trust the data. Now, ONE month from the general, the data is saying Trump is going to get BTFO'd hard.

Guys I found out recently my best friend watches this show unironically and fucking loves it. What do I do?

Willingness to tackle ISIS, an active terrorist group, is much different from going to war with country that is antagonizing us.

If I know a guy with a 100% record of predicting the world series and he's wrong about who wins the NL I'm still taking his advise for WS betting.

The republican primary isn't a two horse race like the presidency, there's much more room for unseen variables

>CTR drone
>speaking about an actual interest in honest discourse

holy shit mein sides are gone

Soros is Mnuchin's main man, Paul.

>no he hasnt, youre just a CTR shill
Yes, I'm such a shill that I went back and edited statements inflaming the likes of Iran into his speeches

Yeah, but it doesn't matter since the election is rigged anyway. This whole show is just to crush the will of the people who still had any left in the first place.

>Trump has made several statements already threatening war with other countries (he hasn't)
>Why are you willing to overlook a man's desire to create more war?(Hillary actually threatened Russia with military action over RUMORS and has officially gone on record saying she will go to war with Syria)

The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

Saying Putin is fucked up in the head isn't defending those neighbours.

I would though. Russia is an eternal vermin.

>newspapers are the "crooked establishment"
>not billionaires who use charity money to pay off government officials to overlook their shady dealings

Really galvanizes the ol' neurons.

>Cred Forums is actually defending current year man being a proven establishment sell-out

>(you're lying or ignorant)

Eveything is a conspiracy, broheim. It's just matter of deciding what the goal of the conspiracy is.

saying shit about terrible trade deals and how other countries are ripping the US off is not threatening them with war, you moron.

But he's crooked himself too.

>not starting a war with Russia

one would think that all citizens of the First World, and even most of the Third, would be eternally grateful to the Trumperor

He predicted it twice I believe. That's getting something two two times in eight years, while his opinions on a slew of other matters have been laughable.

You're acting like he's been doing this since Carter.

Except his data literally fluctuates everyday. Once it changed by 35% in Trump's favor in the span of a single week. Nate's analysis is literally useless.

This man gets it

There is literally no hope, you just have to see the mainstream opinion among the future ruling class

The west is finished

So Silver admits he has biases, and fudged matters to create his own narrative, but people still trust him?

Hillary is literally a blood thirsty war mongering carpet bagger who hates faggots and niggers and lovingly sucks the dirty shriveled cocks of her globalist masters

>DUDE THE MEDIA ISN'T CROOKED LMAO
>DUDE TRUMP IS CROOKED LMAO
Wow, I'm now a #CruzMissile.

>If I know a guy with a 100% record of predicting the world series

A guy who predicted 3 world series so far. That's not the greatest samplesize to be honest.

You can tell they aren't regular Cred Forums posters due to their stale meme usage and shitposting style that hasn't been relevant in 6+ months.

It's like they have one guy on their staff who use to post in got threads write up a list of buzzwords they should use. Embarrassing.

>Newspapers and the media aren't owned by different billionaires

>use charity money to pay off government officials to overlook their shady dealings
Are we talking about Clinton now though?

Thanks for correcting the record! :)

Biases don't influence math, mate.

You literally just made this up, you have no evidence of this

And using "globalist masters" is a bit rich when you're supporting a fucking globalist buisnessman

That email doesn't prove anything.

Paul Joseph Watson is a fucking joke.

>for years the media has been an establishment pawn
>the DNC leaks are irrefutable proof of this
>you shills ignore all of this and instead keep ranting about Trump
The desperation is a thing of beauty.

>info fucking wars fucking dot fucking com

That's why every globalist in the world is doing everything they can to try and stop him, right?

Notice how the Clinton """"supporters"""" comebacks are all "NO YOU!" because they can't actually defend Hillary in any way

>public record taking millions from Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, international banks, and foreign banks for "30 minute speeches" and "charitable donations"
>no evidence

Man it must suck to post this much trump shit but not actually be old enough to vote

I really wish I was wrong. :(

They clearly can though, especially when you factor in margins of error, sampling size, who you sample, etc.

Look at some of the ways polls are done. Can you tell me with a straight face, that the average joe American who isn't under the age of 55 (or maybe even older), would actively participate en masse in a phone poll? I see someone I don't know on caller ID, and I don't even fucking answer it.

Ayy, I'm 21 years old. I can't wait to vote for Trump.

*foreign governments

You do realise that banks hire dinner speakers all the fucking time for massive fees, right?

Nate Silver doesn't do polls, mate. You are literally talking out of your ass.

Trump fills arenas to max capacity
Clinton can barely fill a high school gym

Oh, that makes it cool then. I'm With Her now.

>Cred Forums
>not CTR

why would Cred Forums defend someone they've openly mocked since current year? Or are you one of them false flaggers?

1. Silver doesn't poll
2. Young voters skew left so your own poll would create a pro-trump bias

Dude, the DNC has long confirmed that the leaks are legit. This is just a new batch of the exact same leaks. Infowars didn't write that email you retard.

Yes, and then the speakers are clearly documented to be in another part of the country while delivering the speech, this sounds like a perfectly legitimate practice.

I was using an example to showcase that math can be influenced by outside factors. Keep up.

>b-b-but

Hilary has a proven track record of being a downright terrible politician. Donald is a private businessman.

>a bunch of kids with internet slingshots think they are going to uncover the big conspiracy and take down the evil government overlords

Is Cred Forums just an 80s kids movie like the goonies?

>You do realize banks bribe people all the time right?
Yes, I know this.

>info wars dot com
>john olivier
>hey can we get these guys to come to our fundraiser

The goonies won in the end
Checkm8

How about the direct leak you tremendous fucking faggot?

i.imgur.com/vizVru6.jpg

No, you were desperately trying to dodge and you fell flat on your face. But you should be proud just for venturing out of your hugbox and taking a chance.

Cred Forums got the media to obsess over a cartoon frog for several weeks.

>raid threads
Which you don't have any proof of, SJW

seems to be working when every major media outlet that has endorsed Hillary begins slandering this Laotian locomotive enthusiast forum

>clearly documented
This is another thing you made up

>that nose
suspicious

>super predators comment about black males in the mid 90s
>says she is a staunch conservative
>says she doesn't believe in gay marriage at all
>says marriage is between a man and a woman
>accepts campaign donations from foreign entities through the Clinton Foundation which is treason

you can look all of this up by yourself with relative ease, I literally made up none of it. She's auctioned off cushy ambassador jobs via donations to her Foundation.

I fully understand you two and sympathize but this kinda attitude doesn't help anything. Plus every once in a while a miracle happens and the people actually beat the establishment. Look at what happened with Brexit.

That's not an argument. Look at my post. I specifically created an example premise. You're now resorting to ad hom, because you have nothing to contribute against it.

>post irrefutable evidence directly from dnc staffer inbox
>ctr completely unable to form even the resemblance of a defense

This is some top tier anal anguish.

Thank you seth rich, your sacrifice was worth it.

Notice how the russians leave out the innocent context

Wasn't CTR straight up doxed as well? Love these shills getting fucked.

>Quisling
Please explain how he is a quisling, shithammer.

No, the government corruption has already been uncovered for a couple of months now. There is no conspiracy left. The DNC leaks are legit, the DNC itself confirmed that and the head of the DNC stepped down over it. Liberals are literally openly defending corruption at this point.

You aren't, best think you can do is get the fuck out and accept that your (and my) country is going to turn into a multicultural (aka globalist cultureless) paradise free of hate like glorious brazil

>Brexit
>changing anything
Even one of Farrage's arguments was that by going independent again they could focus on immigration from commonwealth countries aka india, pakistan and all those english ex-colonies in africa

Bought and paid for by; Correcting The Record, a subsidiary of Soros Fund Management.

no

War Games minus the girlfriend

or Howard the Duck

>That's not an argument.

Oh fuck, did I ad hom the strawman to authority?

>tfw this country is going to elect the most corrupt politician in history, confirming the official establishment of the banana republic

who going innawoods after the election?

Corruption, warmongering, Islamist ideology which goes completely against their own, shitting on the working class, etc.

The left never had any principles to begin with. It was always just about virtue signalling and self flagellation

If Hillary's so corrupt how come she's literally never been caught being corrupt?

>the Goonies won at the end
>Losers Club beat IT twice
>denying the power of meme magic

Where were you when the entire news cycle for a week + was nothing more than irrational fear over a cartoon frog? CNN and ADL literally failed at making their own KKK pepe trying to frame Cred Forums. With every leak the damage control increases tenfold.

I can only imagine how hard Hillary must be seething with rage in her ivory tower. Decades of maneuvering and backstabbing, dozens of bodies. All undone by a cartoon frog, a few fat hacker retards and a coughing/feinting fit that just won't quit

Now you know you have nothing to add, and degrade yourself down to posting ancient image macros in an attempt to try and get the last word in.

It's understandable though, you get paid per post, so you have to keep the conversation going.

Can you give me a single time someone has directly called him out on something, only for him to hide behind "its a comedy!"?

the system protects her

>tfw Cred Forums won't accept 9/11 was a hoax but totally believe shit like this

As if it's somehow a surprise. What exactly did you have in mind for how these kinds of people are complete shills.

Yes and all their names and addresses were posted here and pruned. Anyone who even talks about it gets banned. Prove me right

You do realize all of that is diversionary from what's really going on?

You DO realize that Cred Forums is a government propaganda machine and all of this is intentional right?

>tfw Cred Forums won't accept 9/11 was a hoax

Who says this? I mean, the towers fell, but I don't most people hold that it went down 100% as the narrative weaved it.

Yeah no shit thanks a lot captain obvious, please tell me more. Next you're going to say that Clintons and Trump are best friends forever and business partners

>that clip
Explain this shit to me. What about it proves 9/11 is a hoax?

>Look at what happened with Brexit.
You mean nothing? They literally got Thatcher 2.0 for a PM, who supports hate speech laws and more Stasi bullshit, and there's nothing happening on the Brexit front, they'll just wait 2 years and then say "oh right but now the people are complaining, let's hold another referendum".

Also, the EU has just literally forbidden the British press to report on the religion and ethnicity of terrorist attackers.

Trump seems aware of election rigging, you'd think he has a plan to stop it.

>people from another country
>having an opinion on American politics
I get we're the most relevant and important nation of all time, but this meme is getting old

poo in the loo vote

If Al Capone was a mob boss, how come he's literally never been caught being a mob boss?

Stop it? How? When the government itself is rigging an election how the fuck do you stop it without an armed uprising?

>get the fuck out
But where to?

Cred Forums, for all intents and purposes, called in a Russian airstrike on terrorists in Syria, you fucking twat. What now, huh? You think this is a god damn game? Where the fuck do you think you are?

Check how many dead people are voting.

>scared leftist shills

LEL

AL CAPONE DIDN'T PAY HIS TAXES JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY AN UNDERWORLD OVERLORD

>Cred Forums is all talk
>Has participated in actively killing people

>implying we haven't already arranged Oliver his very own rope already

in his defense thats a hard question to answer because we actually have more than one

The countryside and small rural villages in your own country for one, the remotest the area the less chance mainstream """culture""" will have reached it

As far as western countries go I believe Denmark and Norway will be the last ones to fall, the baltics, Poland and Hungary would be the best if you don't mind the slight differences between western and eastern european culture

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

Well he didn't have Bill to make a law saying that he didn't have to.

Btw, play War for the Overworld, it's pretty god.

They should be since Cred Forums has the address of nearly every paid shill

But I already am from Eastern Europe. It's getting the exact same shit with a slight delay, except it's been economically, politically and culturally ruined, so when shit hits the fan it's going to be a billion times worse.

>Denmark and Norway will be the last ones to fall, the baltics
Also, these people have no souls. Literally. They're just mindless capitalist drones who have no capacity to strive towards anything better anymore. It's fucking tragic.

To elaborate a bit on the "countryside and small rural villages" thing: I don't think this is a solution at all, simply because of globalization - the people's brains are being eaten just the same, to an even more grotesque effect considering their surroundings. You can find people parroting philosophies made for rich San Francisco heiresses in the most remote Ukrainian village, and it's completely fucking ridiculous, they have no self awareness or awareness of the world beyond what's being funneled into their heads at all.

Yeah I know, had my first encounter with a girl who wanted to be called "him" last year here in France

But at least, for now, those eastern euro countries are the only ones not bending over backward to get fucked by merkel's chocolate gentlemen

>Oh no, something else bad about Hillary has come out, quick, ignore it and just say the Russians leaked it!

Yeah but literally everything else is imported wholesale, from SJWism to GMO, from hate speech to Kulturmarxismus.

And the only reason why we're still even allowed to exist is that we're a source of cheap slave labor, and cheap highly educated experts, everyone else can die in a ditch as far as the EU is concerned.

Have you read this btw?

ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf

I was mocking John Oliver mostly, maybe I should have worded my sentence better

>trumplerinas are so deperate that they are already using the rigged election card

I am excited for Hillary to win just for the amount of ass devastation that will come from it

>Democrats push to block voter ID requirements for years
>evidence of Democrat agents registering dead people
>evidence of Democrat organizations busing illegals to voting stations
>lel its not rigged stupid goys

Just establish one-party rule and get it over with. Republicans are too sissified to actually stop anything (and most are complicit anyway).

>DNC proven rigged
>more and more "conspiracy theories" proven as fact with each passing day

why its like why would the election actually be rigged lol right?

Yeah I have, makes my blood boil like no other, they really do not care about anything other than profit and growth

Worst part is I might have to witness it firsthand thanks to my degree (electronics engineering) depending on how "global" I end up
I've already seen the IELTS test texts and questions asking to write an essay on how great immigration is

Want a funny story about how the elections are rigged in my country?

There is going to be massive ass devastation either way you stupid cuckold

of course

Don't forget that the RNC primary had some attempted rigging but Donald outsmarted their system

Ok, so this is for city-level elections.

Basically, you have people voting in neighborhood districts, by going into the booth and putting the vote in a box, no electronic shit, it's all on paper.

So... first of all, you have for example 80k registered voters in a district that literally has 50k people living in it. So there's 1/3 of dead people or people who have moved that can be manipulated.

The voting day comes, and politicians on local lists have their teams to supervise the elections (each party can put their own people, and there are independent observers). What happens is, the party that's been arranged to win waits until the election is almost over, and announces their candidate's victory.

Then they go from one voting district to another, and they simply take the box and put a shitload of votes in it (since they know how many dead etc. they can work with so that it doesn't look too suspicious on the count).

Now, if that particular place has their representatives, they can do it just fine, if it has independent representatives, they can be bribed, and if it has other party representatives, they will obviously report them for tampering.

BUT, here comes the punchline: the fine for tampering with votes is something stupid like $1000, and they just pay it, and the votes are valid regardless.

I imagine the exact same principle happens on a larger scale but with more complex and convoluted systems on state elections and in other more "civilized" countries.

>Biases don't influence math, mate.
>Look at some of the ways polls are done.

Polling isn't math.

In what sense? It's tallying opinions and choices on candidates into a statistical percentage.

you gotta call sean hannity first if you wanna find out.

Are you in grade school?

Quisling?

who are you? and everybody hacks everybody. It doesn't mean the source of the leaks are these specific hackers the propaganda has been propping. Assange even implied in an interview that the leaker was murdered.

Is that a response?

Math is utilized in polling. Math is utilized in a lot of fucking things. Are you trying to get at something, or do you just want to catch people on some specific definition?

I think you're probably too autistic to understand the specific definitions of anything, so catching you in such a manner would be pretty pointless.

Yeah, you're not adding anything to the conversation, and are resorting personal attacks for no reason.

Please think up something of substance before hitting submit.

Yeah I imagine this shit happened all the time back before everything became so electronic, but now I feel like it's even easier to manipulate the results with it all being mostly electronic or digital. That's nuts though, you can get caught tampering with votes, pay a peanuts fine and then the votes are still valid. Wew