From the director of Prisoners

>From the director of Prisoners
Not at all

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, a hack's hack. This is hot pocket the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E4J7EoUPS0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ The most IMDB sensibility film made so far/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Prisoners is THE example of inauthentic sensibility cinema/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Careful, breh, your b8'ing tactics may give you an aneurism you are trying so hard.

Agreed. Prisoners is THE example of inauthentic sensibility cinema. It doesn't get more juvenile "film buff" than this movie. Everything from the casting, to the themes, to the cinematography. It physically pains me to even think about it. Fincher was always the epitome of IMDB to me until this movie, but then Villenvue managed to topple him.

>samefagging this hard

>>From the director of Prisoners
>Not at all
What did he mean by this?

Holy mother of God the same day has never been so real.

based samefag

>copypaste
>trying so hard

What are you, Garfield?

Anyway, my point stands. This board has been infected by the imdbcore flick ''buff'' crowd which destroyed any possibility of sophisticated film discussion here.

I thought Fincher and PTA were the main saints of this disgusting mentality, but Villeneuve is the absolute grandmaster of impressing r/movie, im/tv/ dummies who make threads about the Top 10 Coolest Deakins Shots.

Bro, if you are going to samefag, at least try to change up your writing style.

>tfw they don't know the score

Art is the destruction of the unsophisticated. A great show like The Leftovers makes gives me flashes of Breaking Bad viewing hotpocket munchers being torn apart by the gunfire at my hand. I am consumed with rage and ecstasy. During the "homeward bound" scene I was thrashing around my room tearing through furniture like a wrecking ball.

What are some good films with his cinematography?

I've heard a lot about him being the greatest cinematographer ever. Is he?

Yet you are unable or unwilling to provide any real criticism beyond >muh spouting.

literally the only reason I liked the movie was Jake and his meme haircut

What else is needed? ''IMDB sensibility'' perfectly describes the kind of morons who like Villeneuve.

Villeneuve is pretty bad director. Hell, he is one of the few I'd call outright stupid based on Prisoners, Sicario.

shite copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=9E4J7EoUPS0

Prisoners is a patrician filter

>him being the greatest cinematographer ever

I'll never understand this meme, he's mediocre.

Korinefag is that you

Yeah if you like it you are very much a plebeian.

Only low cinematic IQ idiots who think "pretty pics = good cinematography" praise Deakins.

Yeah it wasn't that good. I don't give a shit though, because just after this flick Denis and Jake created pure kino.

That's what I meant

I am tireless in my battle against fake cinema. I am a samurai of Authenticity.

>mfw plebs STILL think that the movie is a metaphor or something
>mfw plebs STILL don't realise that everything you see is literal and it's about spider alien bodysnatcher invasion of earth

>tfw when OP has incurable autism
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ The most IMDB sensibility film made so far/

also, the samefagging
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Prisoners is THE example of inauthentic sensibility cinema/

oh look it's "imdb film buff" retard again.

It's really like a trip he's wearing since he's literally the only one using this term and no one even knows what it means, except there's a probably a whole narrative about this planted in his retarded little head.

No one in here even like Prisoners but he will still make threads about how shit it is until the end of times, probably because he got BTFO like the retard he is on the imdb board dedicated to this movie.

So now the retard seeks vengeance and will inflict those thread upon us forever.

Literally Retarded: The retard.

Denis himself said it's about fear of maturity, which would explain why you didn't like it.

Sid and Nancy
Mountains of the Moon (sadly it only ever got a hard matte DVD transfer)
All his work with the Coen brothers
The Secret Garden
The Shawshank Redemption
Kundun
A Beautiful Mind
House of Sand and Fog
The Village
Jarhead
In the Valley of Elah
The Assassination of Jesse James
Doubt

hahahahahahahaha

I loved the movie. Amazing sci-fi alien invasion kino.

It's plebs like you that completely misunderstood the movie and think that it had any deeper meaning that piss me off.

Fact that Villeneuve now panders to people like you by making up shit like that is sad.

>Imagining an autist wrecking his living room while Justin Theroux sings on the tube

I smiled.

Shit this is actually really interesting, I didn't like enemy but I never though of it this way

Here we have a prime example of the kind of mental spastic r/flicks goon that worships the trash Villeneuve and Fincher make.

I cannot be more clear about this: you are an enemy of the medium. You are actively destroying Cinema. True Cinema isn't some good-times & sunshine hugbox, it is a punch in the gut, a gob of spit aimed at your face, a black man fucking your wife.

True Cinema is pain. It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.

The hell are you on about? He was saying that right away when it came out.

There's only one Jake, he's split his personality because he can't deal with being a father so he makes a double life.

>this fucking pleb

spoken like a true "imbd film buff"

its a good movie. I enjoyed the time spent watching it.

jesus christ

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

I was supremely disappointed by it.

By saying you love Leftovers you are revealing yourself to be exactly the type of person you despise.

So how does this work, do you people have a notepad file with saved shitposts which you pick out and copypaste or what?

I've seen atleast half of the posts in this thread, this doesn't make sense anymore.

>I ran out of words so "pleb topkek"

>this has been going on for nearly a year
what the fuck honestly? who is even that unhinged?

a shitposter from Rizon irc-network named aeltbx

also does the 'art not smart' threads
also did the shit tier 'film threads'
etc.

Prisoners:

>Dead kids
>Abduction and beating
>Main character locked underground where he'll die cold and alone

Yep. Sounds all happy time and rainbows to me.

>aeltbx

>korinebrother
>a letterboxed ape

Stay in your threads

>fighting for authentic cinema
>''xD who is so crazy''

I'm sure you'd like nothing more than for warriors like me to cave in and give praise Nolan, Fincher, PTA, and Villeneuve. But it won't happen.

I will fight for true Cinema till my last breath. As long as I am alive, the IMDB flickster sensibility
will never take root on Cred Forums.

Hahahahahaha. I literally spat my wine all over my computer screen right now.

It's low cine-IQ cretins like you who can delude themselves into thinking that Prisoners is somehow a ''serious'' film. It is specifically designed for Nolanites to look at and then have a water cooler chat cooler the ''super cool shots, bro'' and ''Jake was so based, dude!''

It's physically sickening for me to read this kind of drivel.

Say the pretentious fucktards that jizz over Damon Lindelof doing a repeated wanking motion.

>warriors like me
>warriors

Sure bud, go tell your mum to fix up that Kraft macncheese before you continue your cinema crusade on your toshiba laptop changing everyone's perception on the artform.

Also make sure to copypaste the exact chunk of your 2010 opinion from your old word file so you can further change the state of cinema today.

Keep it up

Enemy was good as far as trying-to-be-Lynch flicks go. Prisoners was good for a high budget thriller. Incendies was stupid, and Sicario felt like a cheap thriller you'd randomly stumble upon on FX

You know nothing of sacrifice.

The battle for authentic cinema must be fought wherever it occurs. I do not expect immediate success and glory, only a warriors honorable death and the eventual victory of real cinema.

spoken like a true IMDB film buff

This is frightening, who is leaving this guy unsupervised?

>projecting this hard

>evidence of your tardiness everywhere
>projecting

I know your just lying in bed on your iPhone your mom bought you and you have no reason to get up in the middle of the afternoon and trolling is all you have, but seriously try harder.

At least use what I'm actually saying against me. I never mentioned the camerawork or Jake being all edgy and alternative.

>evidence of my lateness everywhere

what did he mean by this?

Sure made a point and showed Villeneuve.

Let me deliver a counter argument via doing a grossly inadequate impression of you that may not even represent you remotely:

BROFIST XD

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND LEAVE ME A LIKE.

YOUR GUY LEAFYISHERE, SIGNING OUT.

FUCK VILLENEUVE - I'M EDGY LOL

CHUCK IS NOT MY DAD - HE CANT TELL ME NOTHING *SLAMS DOOR WHILE CRYING*

WHY NEED A SAFE SPACE WHEN MY WORLDVIEW IS TRUE BECAUSE I, A 17YR OLD HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUT HAVE MASTERED THE SCIENCES OF CINEMATOGRAPHY, SCREENWRITING, DIRECTING AND ACTING BY VISITING A GUATEMALAN KNITTING KLUB

That's your argument level and how you conduct yourself. So my advice, whatever you wanna convey, try to have some balls behind and post something you can stand for, that is not a shitty 'OH I WAS JUST BAITING AND POSTED POST -IRONICALLY' cowardry that doesn't have a point.

If by real cinema you mean Leftovers then you should neck yourself ASAP.

You're just flailing now. I bet your hands are shaking.

ok bruv :^)

hey man I really hope you aren't actually that much of a super autist

Same

>imdb sensibilities

is this code for "im a complete retard and don't know how to properly verbalize and organize my thoughts and opinions in a coherent manner"? Like you want to criticize this movie but you're too fucking stupid and thick to form an actual argument so you just meme and sperg out like an autist?

"it's too reddit" is getting too common and ridiculed so it needs a replacement by morons who can't actually articulate an argument.

>A great show like The Leftovers makes gives me flashes of Breaking Bad viewing hotpocket munchers being torn apart by the gunfire at my hand

are you retarted or something??

Also do you have any real criticism of the big V or just opinion and meme shouting?

hahahaha

>a great show like The Leftovers
>The Leftovers
>great show
>being torn apart by the gunfire at my hand

holy fuckin shit are you one of them supertards? because you type like one

nice b8 m8 you get a (You)

you've managed to spin an 75 post thread without any real criticism of the movie

>a black man fucking your wife

shit if only i had seen this obvious bait sooner

aeltbx ISN't korinefag
are you retarded?

Let me guess: you loved Stranger Things didn't you?

i hate when they use photoshop to makes eyes look whiter, it looks so unnatural

He seriously hasn't.

He thinks people just like it because it's shot well and Jake is anti-Christianity because those are the easy arguments.