I just marathoned this in 2 halves and didn't understand a single second of it...

I just marathoned this in 2 halves and didn't understand a single second of it, what did he mean by this and why is this considered good filmmaking, this is 100% flick 0% kino my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/culture/story/20160822-why-mulholland-drive-is-the-greatest-film-since-2000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can't sit down and watch a film without a break
>dares to judge anything

Great soundtrack, also great titties

>movie is like shitting into your eyes and ears
>surprised when people needs to take breaks to watch it

>marathon a movie
>in 2 halves
kill yourself

reminder that when you "discuss" movies and shows on Cred Forums you're arguing with people like op, who don't even get babbys first lynch.

>close up of dog shit

deep

>taking breaks while watching movies

god i wish underage shits would just disappear from this board

i feel too old for this place

>le popular director for putting questions in his flicks without any explanation it's so deeep cx

Good job!

it's not supposed to make any sense
it's just a dream sequence of the last moments of someone's dying brain

wut, lynch answered all questions on this film

While it's a dream, it very much does make sense.

OP is simply too daft to put events in a chronological order.

i just marathoned this post. what did he mean by this? is he a big guy, for you? me? i'd serve crab legs. he did nothing wrong. bravo nolan. get in faggot, what do? whats my endgame?

this is how millennials actually think

t. mad

>being either literally a hypocritical millenial or someone born in the 70s who should just fucking die
bravo user it's poetry

I HATE YOU SO MUCH

t. "intellectual"

It makes a lot of sense
The moment she dies everything immediately makes sense

>all these reddit fedoralords who think they are smart for liking literal shit shitting on op

keep calling the cunts out op

>Best movie of the 21st century
>Shit

>Best movie of the 21st century

*tips*

bbc.com/culture/story/20160822-why-mulholland-drive-is-the-greatest-film-since-2000

That's a pretty pathetic samefag, but what else can do you do, right? Well, you could always kill yourself :)

LMAO, it's definitely top 10 but number 1 hahahahaha.

>linking to bbc to prove your point

so you're just a retard, it's okay we all grow up some day

>getting shit on this hard you have to resort to le samefag noone could possibly disagree with me and i can't be wrong

>getting shit on this hard
Said of an OP that has been raped by pretty much raped by everyone about his plebness and memetic nature.
It's pathetic if it's a samefag, but even more if it's not and some retard is actually defending OP.

i was just pretending :^)

its sad that you really can't defend this pos movie so instead you lash out at people who call the movie out for what it is

>babbys first lynch

i think that's Blue Velvet- prob his most accessible

though i admit i have not seen Elephant Man

elephant man>twin peaks S1>eraserhead>blue velvet>>>>>>>>>twin peaks s2>>>>>>>>>>>mulholland dr

>Can't defend this movie
Just shut up, if you proudly proclaim a genius film to be shit you aren't entitled to a graduate thesis of a response

great post

It's an aggregate you retard