ITT guilty pleasure classics, past present and future

ITT guilty pleasure classics, past present and future.

Somebody who has seen this movie from beginning to end could you please explain to me what you didn't like about this movie?

And if you mention the "W" word you wii out yourself complete faggot

was this based on some sort of existing property?
I remember a live action tv show from my childhood with a similar premise and similar egyptian god inspired armors, but I can't remember anything else about it

Unlike 99% of big budget movies today GoE wasn't based on an existing property as far as I can tell.

>Look at you now all back o' the bus n shit.

>this is just a mother fucking decoy

The final act in this movie blew so hard.

It would have been 100x better without the twist.

Star Wars: Rebels

WE

We were white?

>Somebody who has seen this movie from beginning to end could you please explain to me what you didn't like about this movie?
The story didn't make any sense
The movie was about an hour too long
Character motivations were non-existent and some like Abbey Lee's goddess character randomly appeared and disappeared to chug the plot along
The designs of the "God-mode" armors and battle scenes were clearly inspired by capeshit movies
The special effects were overdone and fake looking to the point of boredom, all the action scenes were unoriginal and boring, except for maybe the scenes on Ra's solar ship
The protagonist is the latest bland Australian export to Hollywood after Worthington, the Hemsworths, Courtney, Clarke

Karl Urban is fucking great.

Both of these.

Everything in the IMBD top ten.

I've seen it at least 10 times and will watch it anytime its on TV.

Australia keeps trying to push action heroes but literally the only time they work is when they get to go full Aussie (see: Capt. Boomerang)

>Capt. Boomerang
>work

idk why i like this movie so much. i thought it was surprisingly good when i saw it in theaters, i was expecting some dumb kid shit and it was, but at least done well

But user, that movie is actually good

I cant help but to have a soft spot for this movie

>character motivations were non existant

This is patently false.

Also Horus was SUPPOSED to pale in manliness when compared to the alpha as fuck god Set.

That was the point of the whole story. That his grandad thought he was a fucking pussy. Which was kind of true.

i was mostly referring to the fact its guilty because im an adult loving a kids movie this much. i dont even like disney movies, save for some of the pixar ones

i have none. if i like a movie it must be good and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it.

same desu

it kinda forced the whole "existential" thing near the end but it was fun to watch and i find myself turning it on every time its on tv

This series peaked with the second one.

The third one has got to be the longest movie in the history of mankind. Dint even bother with the fourth and will skip the fifth as well.

Every time I watch one of the Pirates films I start acting like Jack Sparrow for months, so I don't watch them anymore.

DEEP
BLUE
SEA

my hat is like a shark's fin!

>Dat Samuel L. Jackson motivational spe....

These two. They kinda suck but fuck i love them, Comfy