Episodes of otherwise good series that were so bad you just skipped them after a few minutes

Episodes of otherwise good series that were so bad you just skipped them after a few minutes

That was a fun episode, OP. Stop being a cuck.

unironically skipped like half of the episode

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

It's an acquired taste episode. I used to skip it too but then YEEEEEESSSHHH.

I respect this response. The next time I go through it I'll watch it just 4 u

It was a retarded filler episode that we got because the cast wanted to play around in costumes, user.

Nigger it's an episodic sitcom, not some serialized prestige drama, every episode is fucking filler.

This. OP is probably a witch

Dexter finale. I know what happened, but I refuse to finish it.

That was the best episode of the whole show desu

fuuuuck that's what, "YEEEEAAAAASSSHHH" is from. i started saying it like a sperg recently and nobody could figure out what show it was from

You need to flourish the pinkie

The concept was neat but the execution was aweful. Tge ubrupt ending with no resolution just rubs salt in the wounds. Not the worst episode but definitely in bottom 20

You didn't get it.

We need to commit to the fop.

At least pick an actual bad episode.

then please enlighten me
whats so great about cheap slapstick?

i don't care for this episode

That was the first episode I ever watched and then didn't give it a second chance for 2 years.

Shady nastys?

Absolutely. The only Sunny episode I actually hate is Frank's Brother. Some episodes aren't great like whenever they heavily use Charlie and Mac's moms, but even those have some great moments. Frank's Brother literally has zero redeeming qualities apart from Danny Devito trying to look 16 or whatever.

The whole joke is that franks stories are shitty. The gang is bored throughout and want to get it over with. They made is terrible on purpose which is a funny idea but i always skip it

>Some episodes aren't great like whenever they heavily use Charlie and Mac's moms
yeah, sunny christmas is one of the worst season finales (along with high school reunion, ass kickers united, and gang goes to hell)

i also hate scenes with sinbad and rob thomas when dennis tries to recreate stories from his book, but the rest of the episode is good

>sunny christmas is one of the worst season finales (along with high school reunion, and gang goes to hell)

How can you be so wrong?

That one episode of house where this raped girl wanted him to be her doctor. Her line readings were so awful I couldn't finish the episode.

>he didn't like the high school reunion

To me this is the very best episode of always sunny

schmitty detected

That was also the first episode I ever watched, but it actually got me hooked on this shit

Agreed on all counts. I have a feeling we have very similar Sunny taste.

the fly

I must be the only person that liked this episode.

No, I did too. It's not as rewatchable as other episodes but I like it. I fucking hated the episode in the OP, though.

Agreed, this is the only sunny episode that is not worth watching on any level. Pretty impressive honestly, I can't think really think of another comedy that has run as long and been so consistent. I would say Seinfeld was good after it hit its stride, but the first two seasons are objectively bad.

It was a money saver episode and the writers freely admit this.

Unlike the episode where they were trapped in the desert which was the same thing this one actually felt like a money saver episode.

I don't have a problem with it myself but I saw from the first viewing why others would.

The Christmas episode is hilarious, you're crazy