What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

he wants to reach the endgame of westworld

crashing this game

100% speedrun without taking damage

This is what happens when Souls fags discover VR.

the endgame, literally

he's exhausted the "surface" of westworld and is convinced there's something more to it hidden away

he's the autistic Cred Forumsirgin who spends months at at time trying to dig up gta easter eggs

>finally, i've West this world

your mom

To hack into everyone's accounts and have their toons trade him their party hats so he can sell them at an inflated rate and be the de facto GOD of westworld

>toons

yikes

Why is nobody talking about the boss lady getting BLACKED for absolutely no reason?

hes just bored as fuck after spending 30 years with godmode enabled

Because she's a cunt and Jeffrey Wright is based.
It's more annoying that they have to push her shallow generic character on him to make her interesting.

that guy is barely black anyway. he's not some hood negro

to figure out westworld's endgame

Seriously. Pissed me off. Such an odd couple too, I thought it was going to be the lab qt knocking on his door

He's trying to have fun

The next step is parallel universes, obviously.

trying to complete the game in as few rapes as possible

>have to scalp random NPCs to unlock secret endgame

what was Hannibal's problem?

Is he like the souls lorefags?

Also if that dude had a map on his skalp there's probably something hidden

>There's no such thing as a half-rape.

this reminds me of Inception

He's searching for the secret questline, the same one Hopkins talked about at the end of the episode. The one involving the hidden underground city with a white church whose peak is visible from the outside.

Episode 3 leak when?

oh god no this half a press autism is why I left Cred Forums

why the grand mystery prize for figuring out the puzzle of course

HE BECOMES THE BANDIT ENDBOSS

BANDIT ENDBOSS = WINNER OF SECRET QUEST

To wind up in the dank storage locker of outdated robots and ripped apart because they no longer have the overworld imprinting.

Slow down there, Team Mystic. He's just trying to be the minecraft master of nerdworld.

Watch the trailers released before ep1, lots of stuff is revealed in them, eg. harris talking about freeing the hosts etc

He's an NPC who has found and turned on GOD mode.

The lab qt is obviously robosexual.

Then again, so is Jeffrey, since the boss lady is a robot.

I don't think it's a map at all. It's circuitry. He wants to dig into Anthony Hopkins psyche, really. Trying to dig out what the creator's want to prove or see happen. Make money. Man In Black didn't rape Dolores. He reprogrammed her. He had to do it evil like as cover from the watchers in the facility.

>since the boss lady is a robot.
I also get this feeling

ed harris is the guy from always sunny's older self, when you see the guy from sunny, its a flashback to his first time in west world

i've heard a lot of stupid theories but thats pretty goddamn stupid

> there's a map under the guy's scalp
if it's a map of anything, it's a classical labyrinth and a reference to the myth of the minotaur.

or since you know, they're machines, it's some kind of antenna for wireless connection or pressure-sensitive manual control.

a super secret message from anthony hopkins

episode 2 wasn't leaked, hbo released it ahead of schedule because people are going to be watching trump v clinton 2: electric boogaloo

He is trying to find a way to sneak Dolores out of the park to be his wife.

He wants to fill all the robots with his spooge.

its a lifetime supply of wonka chocolate bars

Jeffrey is the robot actually.

Somebody call me?