Recreate an 80s VHS rental store in your basement

>recreate an 80s VHS rental store in your basement

Do normal people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsKVBZEx3Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you give a shit what normal people do?

only americans

Us 80s kids am i right guys

I really enjoy their shelf videos and movie reviews in the "video store"

Very comfy

>He doesn't live in an abandoned Blockbuster Video
>He will never know the joy of watching kino and eating roaches to survive

He admits he's a nerd and nerds aren't considered normal usually. So you do the math, user.

Lets be honest though

Who wouldnt want this?

Its fucking awesome to have your own store in your house

Normal people have expendable cash that they can spend on things they like. So it might not be old movies but yes most people do this.

>giving a shit about what normies do

James had the cash and the passion to do whatever the fuck he wanted to with his basement. Definitely not what I would do in his place but I respect it all the same.

Normal people would just throw away old vhs because they don't see value in them having dvd and blu rays.
Only neckbeards and nostalgia fags still hoard those.

This is the comfiest video James has ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsKVBZEx3Ck

because I want to underststand normal behavior

im jelly of that basement looks so comfy

why the fuck wouldn't you want a basement like that? I bet it has that blockbuster plastic smell too

but I secretly want it to get flooded so james can go full nuclear

looks like the type of place with a room for gloryholes

just push one of the woodpanels and there's the entrance to a swingers club

And who wouldn't want an underground bitchin VHS/game man cave? Only whiny cucks on this site finger and complain about others success. Congrats user, you're a loser.
Everyone point and laugh @ him

Would be kind of cool to make your basement look like the set from Cheers
Or a Ski Lodge

What would you want your basement to look like?

How much money do you really think James has to his name?
Because his basement is actually really fucking huge and from we've seen of the upstairs it's pretty spacious with wall to wall of BR and DVDs. Could he really have made that much cash from the Nerd?

Where does he live? Anyway...didn't he have all this crap before he became "big"
??

It's his fucking house, he can do whatever he wants. Most people's basements are just full of junk and moldy old furniture, at least he's getting some use out of his.

He was pretty well off financially even before the Nerd got popular.

does he actually have a job?
I thought most of these internet reviewers never worked a day in their lives much less can afford a house like his

Fuck James, but that vhs corner is pretty neat looking.

Why be "normal"? Just be yourself fucking insecure idiot

People get way too hung up on nostalgia.

This picture is the epitome of "born in the wrong generation" posters

No. Unlike most of Channel Awesome and the other losers, James is a pretty average normal human being with a passion for film and just wants to share his love of classic movies. AVGN was something that caught on like wildfire in the early days of e-celebs, but it was just a character. Douge literally is NC in almost every way.

James and Mike are just two chill bros who wanna play vidya, watch movies and have a chill time.

But James isn't a "born in le wrong generation" asshole. He has never shown any bitterness towards modern society and most wrong generationers wish they were born in the 80s whereas James actually lived through it.

He monetizes literally every Cinemassacre video, which combined rake in tens of millions of views.
Also he made that movie, but I don't know if that made profit or not.

but James actually lived in that that generation
I myself am not even 30 and I remember video stores very well. not that I particularly miss them or VHS either.

If i ever become a millionaire i'm going to build my own street of shops by my house

Build like a blockbusters and shit so i can recreate the experience

why the fuck do you give a shit what an adult wants to do in the privacy of his own fucking basement you little puss puss bitch

>80s VHS rental store
>Speed
>Jurassic Park
>The Sandlot
>Waterworld
>Independence Day
>Twister
>The Mighty Ducks

That's a 90s video store if I've ever seen one.

Pretty sure he lives in suburban Pennsylvania, so his cost of living is probably pretty reasonable compared to youtube people that choose to live in LA or NYC

He probably owns his house

some people don't have to live in a basement because their parents are ashamed of them

some people own their own basements and do hobbies and shit and things that make them happy in them

you might learn that if you ever get a job and move out you human garbage

>being jealous james can visit a comfy blockbuster whenever
>without even leaving the house

But its 80s in its architectural style and ambiance