Find out the real last samurai was a french dude

>find out the real last samurai was a french dude

Why did they make him American in the movie? It serves no real purpose. Could Tom Cruise not do a french accent? Could they not just hire a french actor?

His last wish was that once they developed military flight, that they bomb pearl harbor for him

It was poetry

Because it would sell better

>le Samurai Finalé

Jean Reno was busy.

The last samurai was actually the Kawasaki guy or whatever.

>Jean Reno was busy.

yeah, being in a samurai video game for the PS2 at the same time.

Tom Cruise wasn't the last samurai though.
The samurai were the last samurai.

Are you both retarded?

They were all the last Samurai. The title isn't meant to describe one person.

T H I S

Yeah but Tom Cruise wasn't, no matter what retarded weeaboos think.

>cruisamurai kills some samurai fag then fucks his wife

how can non-americans even compete?

>"I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics."

>Why did they make him American in the movie?
$$$

The film was produced in '02-'03. Blind patriotism was a much hotter commodity than it is today. This was also before Tom Cruise truly became a joke.

Serious question: has cruise ever had a non-alpha role?

This nigga gets it. It was about the last of the samurai

>>whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care
every time

>plural is the same as the singular

Risky Business

money user. You think normalfags want to see a film with some French guy or Tome Cruise?

is dat some live action ttgl

if he was french there wouldn't have been a battle scene.