What is Cred Forums's favourite episode of spider-man: the animated series?

the alien costume has to be my personal best. spidey going ham, the voice actor going crazy always cracks me up, I can sympathise with eddie brock and the action with venom is genuinely exhilarating. this is what spider-man 3 should've been imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE
youtube.com/watch?v=y1SonDzdh0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this one

Any episode where Black Cat is either physically dominating or humiliating Spiderman

All of them. It was a great series. I thought the Venom and symbiote story wasn't long enough though and was very disappointed as a child that it was cut so short.

>"SHOCKERRRRRRRR!"
>"THE CHECKS IN THE MAIL, BABY!"
yep, that's the alien costume arc. spider-kino if there ever was one.

The ones with Venom

true. it was only three episodes at first, at least we got the story with venom's return and carnage though.

>All of them. It was a great series
Not compared to the 90's Xmen and Batman cartoons. They are much much better

didn't spider-man and x-men cross-over at one point? I remember spider-man and wolverine fighting but I never finished that story

SHCOKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think evrynody agree on that. But Spider-man has the merit of being a good show even when the woman in charge of fox kids tried to destroy the show using censorship and taking away the budget.

SPIDER MAN SPIDER MAN
RADIOACTIVE SPIDER MAN
SPIDER BLOOD
SPIDER MAN
DIDDLEY DEE DOO DWAO

I remember the budget of the show being a major factor, animation was recycled a lot. don't really mind it though for some reason

yeah spidey went to see if the xmen could help with his extra arms but Xavier said nah because he helps ppl live with mutations not get rid of them.

X-Men sucked dude. It was the least entertaining of those Marvel TV shows. Batman was OK. Spider-Man was the best series because Peter was always very sarcastic and came off as very sharp. I hardly remember the X-Men series.

60's spiderman > 90's spiderman

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME OSBORN?!

THAT WAS THE WOMAN I LOVE, AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS

those are alot of pleb opinions you have there

MARY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

Did somebody say Spiderman thread?

>Spider-Man was the best series because Peter was always very sarcastic and came off as very sharp

>>X-Men sucked
>>I don't really remember the X-Men

i like how a kids cartoon managed to do this better and more maturely than the fuckin live action movie

Beyond > BTAS

episodes where spider-man's voice actor flipped out were the greatest

all of the DCAU over Spiderman actually

94 spiderman was best spiderman shit was running with the first mighty morphin power rangers too. It was much of the basis for Raimi's trilogy and those of us here old enough to actually seen all this shit happen were pretty lucky.

mmmm it was good but it wasn't as dark but points for will friedle as terry. you can always count on a matttews.

also sad Mr freeze episode.

>that bane
He is a sick guy

JEEEEEEEEAAAAANNN!!

fresh from the set of Spiderman Homecoming

Did anyone else feel that it was very fucked that Peter and Mary Jane didn't marry or broke up or something terrible happened to their relation and then the director's cancelled the series right after? I was also very disappointed about this too. Also that scene where he turned into a huge actual spider freaked me out as a kid and I think I even almost had tears in my eyes.

man-spider

>X-Men TAS
>Spider-Man TAS
>Batman TAS
>Superman TAS

And they say we are living in the Golden age of television now. Don't they know it's already happened.

Thissssssssssss

This show was pretty amazing

Whenever i read Spiderman dialogue i hear the guy from this

>It's a "Morbius hungers for PLAAASMAAAA" episode

this is somewhat true

Batman > Spider-man > X-men in terms of the cartoons

X-men isn't that much worse than Spidey but it's still noticeably less fun to watch

More than that, it shaped people's perception of the symbiote. In the comics it never affected Peter's personality and made him an asshole, Peter just got rid of it because it was just draining his strenghts like a parasite.

Cartoon was weak but the 2nd intro to Iron Man was 90s as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE

All the big Spider-Man cartoons had a downer ending before being cancelled.

>90's show
>Mary-Jane is still lost in time and space

>Spider-Man Unlimited
>Peter misses his one shot of going back to Earth.

>MTV show
>Peter is brainwashed into leaving his girlfriend brain-damaged and ragequits.

>Spectacular Spider-Man
>Peter gets cucked by Harry and Norman gets away with everything

>Ultimate Spider-Man
>It exists

>tfw we'll never get a kino avengers cartoon on the level of JL or JLU

imagine bruce timm style dormammu or doom or ultron as villains

shit like siege and civil war and secret invasion would actually be fun to watch animated

avengers EMH was pretty good but it wasn't as good as JL, sucks that it got cancelled though

based

Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes was legit good until they cancelled it for no fucking reason.

at least the cartoon versions of Dr. Doom were better than live action

I think jeph loeb was in charge or something and they cancelled it in favor of avengers assemble

I tried watching it and the character interactions were pretty entertaining but it wasn't as good as EMH and none of the episodes were that special

also they fucked up dormammu and turned him into a giant flaming retard who didn't have a single line of dialogue and just shot fireballs or some shit

yeah that episode was great

it was cool seeing star-lord in his comic outfit voiced by Master Chief

I'd watch a Spider Slayer movie.

>when Mary Jane is revealed as a water clone

That episode floored me

Yeah. What the fuck?

man bear pig

youtube.com/watch?v=y1SonDzdh0g
I remember man-spider, was the scariest episode when I was a kid.

>peter finds out
>"Nooooo! Mary Jane! Mary Jaaaaane!"
jesus, hearing peter's mental breakdown when the clone dies is something else

>forgot silver surfer
>forgot Iron man

seriously i rate btas higher but damn that shit was fucking jaw dropping. really made an impression on me. too bad they cancelled the show before they resolved that

>it'd a kingpin cucks Smieth episode

Morbius theme was goat

>punisher uses "LETHAL FORCE"

>Batman was OK
>Just OK

On a scale of 1 to I really really like women how gay are you?

Why do women have to ruin everything?