Resident Evil The Final Chapter new trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=79Sd4GtOXuI

New trailer from NYCC

>Picking up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity’s final stand against the undead. Now, she must return to where the nightmare began – The Hive in Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse.

I know there's a small fanbase for these solidly fun movies here, looks pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ewAW0Ne94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>someone lost an arm and half their face for this

There's another one!? Fucking hell, they just won't give up

any1 wanna watch resident evil with me on skype

i got some jolly ranchers and mike n ikes

It's the last one.

>immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution
>no Jill
what a shame

What's Umbrella's endgame at this point?
Be the only people left on Earth to fuck with nature even more?
It doesn't make any sense.

>we've played a long game of thrones you and I, but now it's over...
I was actually looking forward to this heap of trash

>is that all you got, cause if that is I'm gonna have to kill you

what did she mean by this exactly

>brown post apoc meme filter

whats you nic?

Did that start with a mini trailer to the trailer?

i hate when lazy dystopian soldiers are arranged around a sterile set with gas masks, all-black clothing and sub machine guns

name at least 37 films with lazy dystopian soldiers are arranged around a sterile set with gas masks, all-black clothing and sub machine guns

it's a gimmick made for shit like Facebook that auto-starts videos when you scroll it, so if they start out with something to get the audience attention rather than a boring MPAA rating, they'll be more likely to watch it

Why u no like? shits dope.

>immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is the only survivor

What?
Last one literally ended with her and Wesker and a few of the others.
Do they all instantly get killed?

I actually like these movies because they're so high budget while also being shitty that I really can't be mad. Plus I want to see what two people almost died for

they do it for the youtube ads where people can't skip past the first 10 seconds

I still find it ridiculous that despite entire series being a grade-D quality filler garbage I still see and enjoy every single one of them.

Maybe it's jovovich. Would rape consensually.

They're really fun and so over-the-top stupid it's entertaining

Have they ever explained why Umbrella is trying to destroy humanity rather than the zombies?

>"2 weeks in a coma, brain bleed, brain swelling, severed main artery in the neck, crushed & degloved face, several broken ribs, paralysed arm, shattered scapula, broken clavicle, broken humerus, broken radius & ulna, with an open wound and a 7.5 piece of bone missing, amputated thumb, torn fingers, 5 nerves torn out of the spinal cord…. not my funnest day on set,’ she said"
>Still hotter than my girlfriend

>another epileptic cgi clusterfuck

she's old and disabeld
also uses lots of filters to look better on photos

her was face degloved, she's lucky she looks like this.

who cares
its her job

Wasn't the zombies an accident? James Purefoy infected the underground base.

How does someone with a degloved face manage to get a face that wasn't torn off?

this
be happy with your gf

Wheres Jill, Leon, and Ada

No one's saying they're surprised she crashed, just that it's an impressive recovery

where's my Jill reeeeee??

>someone actually did die for this

Either her face was still mostly together and they just kind of patched it back on (unlikely) or they grafted skin from her back/legs onto her face like you would a burn victim

we can rebuild her

I would suck out her flamin farts and keep it in like a bong hit

vanilla sky gone right??

I just think her face looks amazing for being torn off.

This, we can augment her.

>he isn't going to watch the last Resident Evil movies in theaters with his childhood friends

Missing out on some good shit senpaitachi.

>I can't remember much before all this started. Sometimes I feel like this has been my whole life.
>My name is Alice, and this is my story. The end of my story.
>We played a long game, you and I. But now it's over.

>Triple shotgun
>cars ripped straight outta Death Race
>imaginative creature designs
>city-wide destruction and zombie action
>Milla-fu

There is literally nothing wrong with being excited for this movie.

also pretty cool that her daughter is playing the Red Queen

All my childhood friends are too busy working or having families to raise and support.
I'm the one who became a fat fuck alcoholic who has the time to go see it. by myself

MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE KITCHEN

before the first movie they were trying to turn everyone into mind controlled slaves using a virus
the T-virus that is released in the first movie was a precursor to the finished version (those red things attached to their chests in later movies) but that scientist released it early fucking up the plan.

Umbrella also want to use the virus to make them superman tier
Nemisis is the first attempt and Alice defeats it she becomes the test subjects to these ends
and the primary focus of umbrella plans

at this stage they dont care if the whole world is burning, because they've got mind controlled slave population just waiting for them in statis.
the final part of the remaining umbrella leadership plan is to obtain Alice's abilities for themselves, kill Alice, then rebuild the world and live as gods

Maybe you should have stayed in your dad's scrotum.

chances of seeing Milla Jovovich's tits: 101%

>seeing something that doesn't exist

i remember back when i was 11 and first saw it in theaters

>Ywn have a qt amputee girlfriend
>Ywn experience the optimal cuddling position that can only be gained by the loss of an arm
>Ywn have her nub shoved into your mouth as she rides you and calls you a bitch

the first movie that is

That gay ass Christan Bale gunkata movie is one. Man that movie was awful and not even in a so bad its good way, just pure unfiltered sewage consumption

Thats what they said about pirates of the Caribbean and fast and furious

Looks like shit. The 1st and 2nd movie were ok but just like the videogame series they only got worse and worse as it went on. I'll pass

Wonderful story and who shall play you in the epic, cinematic, biographical retelling of this fantastic tale?

they have to reboot it after a certain period to keep the rights, so we have that to look forward to.

F&F and Pirates are humongous money earners so they're a different story. RE movies do just enough to get by and 6 movies in is a little long, even for B-movie standards.

idris elba

>tf

My, what shit taste you have, clearly you've been skipping the dose.

>My zygoma (cheek bone) was shattered & went back through my ear canal so my ear canal closed up with scar tissue. Today opened my ear up so I can hear @davegstunts snoring again Cat scan is a recent one of my now healed cheek bone with plates holding it together.

Jesus christ. and she still looks cute and happy. how.

Never thought about it like that.
Fucking hell.

i love me some jovovich

are you a grill?

apart from the cock, sure.

looks great, must've cost an arm and a face

3 > 4 > 5 > 2 >1

I have never seen a Resident Evil movie before.

What is the conflict about if the world is already destroyed and humanity is already wiped out and replaced by zombies?

who is she and what happened?

THIS MOVIE IS ABOUT ZOMBIES RIGHT??

There's always like five random survivors

And the Umbrella corporation is fucking with them

And then they all die except for Alice and she moves on to make new friends

Undoing everything with an antidote, by the looks of it.

She crashed her motorcycle

With about 67% of a survivor

stunt double, she had an accident on stage

this particular resident evil movie had a bad toll on their stunt doubles.
A guy died later on stage too, crushed by a hmmwv.

this is a trailer, dummy.

What's the backstory to this? Did it happen on set?

She was riding a motorcycle without safety equipment and was doing one of those turn and stop shots when some guy with a crane cam dipped right in front of her and she rammed a bar and started flipping

faceplanted into a horizontal steel post while riding a motorcycle at high speed. crumpled and shaved the ground with her face during the fall.

>antidote
>to rotten flesh and organs

People appear throughout the movies proving humanity is still worth saving.
Alice takes it on herself to fight on while finding even more people who survived.
You get cameos with main characters like Jill, Chris, and Leon.
But mainly Alice is gonna fix this or who knows, this is the Final Chapter.

Ouch.

movie magic user

WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE? I DON'T REMEMBER HER FROM ANY RE GAMES AND I'VE PLAYED THEM ALL!

... but it's GREEN, user.

that's the opposite of red. That's science.

I don't think you can cure someone being a corpse...

The RECU (Resident Evil Cinematic Universe) is different than the actual RE video games.
What's there to understand?

Capcom keeps trying to connect them, which seems pretty dumb when Resident Evil fans are probably the only people left in the world that have any sort of strong negative opinion on the movies.

I refuse to believe Paul WS Anderson can end a movie without a cliff hanger. I honestly believe he cut that part of film school. I'll believe it when I see it.

You guys are fucking idiots.
Watch the fucking trailer.
The antidote is airborne meaning the actual living will no longer turn into zombies thus the end of further zombies.
People will either die or survive, no longer becoming another soldier to the zombie army.
Humanity fights on and survive, killing the zombies.
Generations live on as humanity breeds and population grows while zombies diminish.

>who cares

Eat shit

Maybe Milla made him promise to have an actual ending if she lets him have twice as many silly niggas shuck and jive around.

alice is eve
weskers is adam?

Alice is obviously going to die too.

She's a T-virus mutant, just like the zombies/lickers/tyrants

I dunno why your post made me think of this but a resident evil TV show could so work on Netflix
>Season 1 cop drama between Jill and Chris cutting into scenes slowly of Wesker testing mutations and shit ends with revels that zombies are a thing
>Season 2 assembling STARS training and halfway through they go to the mansion and play out that result
>Season 3 Leon and Claire escaping Raccoon City maybe even do a fear the walking dead companion piece

After that I dunno they can get into RE 3 and Code Veronica but then it might start getting stupid at that point and anything from 4 onwards is just retarded.

why not RE the teen years show on the CW

There was no cliffhanger in Pompeii

that ending was pretty fucking definitive

do i need to see the others to understand this one

Okay now fuck you for making me want it now, cuz I would have never thought of something like this I would actually watch.

Season 4 could be a time skip and focus on Leon saving Ashley and him constantly seeing Ada in random episodes whom he met from Season 3.

Yeah fans will be mad there's no more Jill and Chris but that's kind of how the video games were.

Like Season 3 can be about Leon and Claire escaping with some episodes on Jill in the city like the games.

Just end it with Season 4 because RE5+ with the Plagas virus is really when it gets stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ewAW0Ne94

looks like shit

i can't even count how many zombie series we already have.

>Jill Valentine is a senior at Umbrella High School in Raccoon City, Ontario. She's just a normal girl, but everything she thinks she knows will be shaken by two new arrivals this semester: The rugged, passionate bad boy Albert Wesker and Chris Redfield, whose caring and compassionate nature belies a hidden dark side.

>Who will be victorious in the ultimate battle - for Jill's heart?

>Featuring music from AWOLNATION, Mumford and Sons, Imagine Dragons and Ed Sheeran

The Walking Dead
Fear The Walking Dead
The Strain
Z Nation
iZombie

I counted. It's five.

I genuinely liked the first movie. I thought it was a really solid action horror movie. The second one was soul crushingly disappointing for me. It went full silly and I was bothered a lot by this. I thought it could have been a decent movie series that had a degree of camp. Not full blown retarded like it's become.

On rewatching the second movie I started to appreciate it for what it was. I enjoy the silliness of it now. My issue with the remaining movies is that they fucked themselves over by making the world fucked up and baron in the 3rd movie. It made the rest of the movies seem even more stupid than they already were. Umbrella was more ridiculous and doing these weird ass experiments for essentially no reason. That bothered me a lot. They could have made the final movie a final fight to stop the world from dying instead.

I will still see it, but I don't know, they're just so poorly done. Every time they almost make something cool, they drop the ball more than the previous movies. I just can't get past the villains having endless funds and resources in a totally dead world.

>we're going to kill every last one of them
why would she say something so elaborate and not just
"we're gonna kill em"
who wrote this junk

what about claires storyline where shes dating a black guy

Because she isn't just going to kill the men, but the women and children too. They're animals. And she'll slaughter them like animals.

Cred Forums

Is that a double barrel 1911?

Dude RE is so much different than the realistic aspect in zombie series.
Leon, Chris, and Jill alone are so over the top it could be a fun show.
Plus RE has always been pretty campy, another that stands out from the Serious Tone zombie series usually watch.

It'd be a breath of fresh air for the zombie genre.
It all depends how much RE we use.
Chris punching boulders? Leon running up walls and dodging lasers?
I think some of this could work.

I HATE ZOMBIES

Did the movies ever considered RE4's story? Las Plagas and the whole Leon campaign in Spain.

Retribution had so many weird "Wesker actually likes Alice" vibes

Imagine if Wesker shows up at the end and kills Jorah to save her

There's most likely a total of 15 survivors by now.

Was Birkin ever in the movies?

That's what bothers me about the movies. It would have been so much better if it was just happening in quite a few cities and it was the BSAA and others fighting against Umbrella.

She's probably the "last one standing" of their military squad, not of the entire group of people

They showed Leon in Retribution but it had nothing to do with the game.

and then do what?

Have we forgotten about Apocalypse being the best of the series and best qt Kmart?

yes

it's a 3822

>expecting depth in a video game about killing zombies
They're the big bad evil corporation.

Considering all we see is Alice, Claire and Wesker it's safe to assume Jill, Ada and Leon all died off-screen

Movie makes it canon that for the antidote to work:
You need to be able to show no sympthoms for 2 hours, because some people have a gene or something that lets them "last" for 12 hours before they start turning
Antidote needs to be injected before 10 hours pass
And also some people don't have the 2 hour gene and if you give them the shot, they get turned

my (kinda) nigga

first one is a legitimately good movie and possibly the best video game movie ever made (at least in regards to taking an actual existing ip).

2 was so monumentally disappointing i don't wanna talk about it, and it never grew on me.

i kinda like the style of 3 and it feels like it has room to breathe a bit, which is a welcome change from the first 2. the problem is too much happens too quickly off screen between 2 and 3, so then 4 and 5 just felt like afterthoughts, and pwsa going full retard now that he got back in the chair. 4 especially is just such a fucking terrible movie on so many levels. at least 5 had some interesting elements, but the whole endeavor is beyond dragged out at this point.

i sincerely doubt this will be the actual final chapter, and somehow i suspect it will be closer to 4 than any of the others, unfortunately.

Damn, you're right.
I remember now.
Yeah, and it looks like those three are the only ones returning in this one.
Guess no matter what media Leon will never get Ada.

So, is that not canon?

Girl who plays Jill posted pictures of her and other the final chapter costars so she's in it

Yes maybe I'll finally get my Alice, Jill, and Claire 3 way makeout scene.

Green apples are better than red ones, the science is sound.