Leaked Email Shows Clinton Foundation in Communication With Comedian John Oliver

John Oliver is literally a shill for the Clinton campaign.

infowars.com/exclusive-leaked-email-shows-clinton-foundation-in-communication-with-comedian-john-oliver/

Other urls found in this thread:

terrimansfield.com/
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Leaked-Emails-Clinton-Foundation-John-Oliver/2016/10/07/id/752240/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/hacked-emails-tie-hbos-john-oliver-directly-to-clinton-foundation-video/
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2015
Seems like nothing

Hi CTR here to give you a friendly reminder that this is absolutely nothing! Go back to enjoying your good ol traditional MSM which we completely control

Of course he is. After Jon Liebowitz left the Daily show and comedy central ordered Colbert he couldn't be his popular parody persona it's Oliver who's somehow the biggest liberal mouthpiece around.

Slimey limey

Go back to your containment board, cuck.

o-ok

>believing a literal crazy person who has schizophrenic lizard people delusions

>Infowars

CTR is on complete suicide watch after having their info doxxed. Look at the shills already filling up this thread.

So? Fox news has established that even news programs are not required to be impartial or even tell the truth because lol free speech. Anyone can shill for anybody on tv. It's the American way.

>communication
so, his producers emailed them looking for documents? fact checkers wanted to confirm something? communication doesn't necessarily imply shilling

This is nothing.

>well paid
>internet troll
H-how does one get into this line of work? Asking for a friend..

>ita a Cred Forums still hasn't left Cred Forums episode

t. Cred Forums and Cred Forums meme tourist that think hes welcome here

Fox News shows more news than CNN or MSNBC. If it's marked under "entertainment", it's not news.

Hello darkness my old friend

what about the one about actual aliens??

Yeah, that is pretty fucking weird.

did he ever give the impression he WASN'T liberal or a mouthpiece for liberal issues?

fuck off you daft twat.

>John Olivier

Yeah, it's a typo.

>He unironically browses Cred Forums without being paid
kek lmao at you

>ETI
terrimansfield.com/

rly makes u think

>Bane is a 1939 American drama film film directed by Arthur Lubin and written by Lester Cole.

I can't wait for this site to get shut down.

It's almost like he's a talk show host and you have to contact him to be on his tv show...Grasp

Wasn't there going to be an October surprise on Hillary Clinton's emails?
Where is that?

>infowars

TINFOIL HAT TIME
TINFOIL HAT TIME

The emails are real. Infowars is just one of the only ones talking about it, because the media is in Clinton's pocket.

The emails are a reach at best. The email in op's picture imply that John Oliver is in Hillary's pocket. Yet this is the only email with his name on it.

I've read the article this article is referring about and well, it's russia so "well paid" is relative and these were not trolls, merely shills, just sad temp workers forced to work for the state to make fake profiles on the internet.

Journalists discovered the word "troll" 5 years ago and they've never stopped using it badly since then

CTR pls go

Communications could mean only one thing

John Oliver and other celebrities are bought and paid for by; Correcting The Record, a subsidiary of Soros Fund Management.

>tfw Trump will never grab your pussy

>derp herp infowars

Listen faggots, no one actually believes inforwars is a legitimate source, but they didn't fabricate these emails. Here, have some other alternate media links. If you really think the (((mainstream media))) is going to pick this one up, you're already too far gone.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Leaked-Emails-Clinton-Foundation-John-Oliver/2016/10/07/id/752240/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/hacked-emails-tie-hbos-john-oliver-directly-to-clinton-foundation-video/

>infowars

oh gee ... and here I thought he was a Trump fan all along

THERES FUCKING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIENNNNNNNNNNNNS

The same way you land a job as a diversity consultant. you convince people that there is a problem when there is not one and to go on an endless quest to fix it with your arbitrary bullshit

I mean...come on
Not accepting a little extra for your personal service to the community?

It's 2015

>no one actually believes inforwars is a legitimate source
>proceeds to justify shilling their website for free

>Journalists
journalism has been dead for 15 years

*tips $0.02 and m'fedora*

Again unless you can give hard proof that he did.

>Oliver’s allies claim the email was an invitation from the Clintons to an event in March 2015 hosted by Chelsea Clinton and that Oliver declined to attend.
THE COLLUSION! HES IN THERE POCKETS!

Why was there so much faux outrage in the media over Trump calling a literal fat chick fat or when it was discovered that Oculus guy pledged 10k to support Trump, yet stuff like this or the Podesta emails doesn't even get mentioned?

>Clinton shills are literally this naive

Oliver does it for free m8. The fact that you think hes being paid just shows how desperate and deluded you and your friends are.

Why are you trying to divert attention to the source of the news reporting on these emails rather than the content of the emails themselves?

>Oliver does it for free
Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

Oh man that quote is so amazing. I feel the breeze on my jimmies.

It's because 4/5 media platforms are liberal.

You have to go home John
It's

No otherwise id be voting for trump. Tell me how the clinton campaign is bribing him.

>there are people on this board right now who will actually, unironically be voting for her

christ

>ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS HILLARY IS LITERALLY HITLER YOU WHITE MALE

>John Olivier

They are not even putting effort anymore on the fake shit

>No
>Proceeds to act retarded

yo how much do they pay you faggots

Alt right fags are human cancer that must be removed. Can't fucking wait till the day of the rope and you cucks are in the camps.

All the candidates are horrible, and Hillary is still the worst.

Kill yourself

Haha zinger, got em.

I'm glad you're part of the intellectual elite like me. Did you hear the latest NPR story? Smart people vote Democrat, and dummies like this loser vote Republican.

See you on Election Day! I wish Cred Forums had the ability to show you're a registered voter like Facebook, I just want the world to know how smart us liberals are

>infowars
hahahah nice source faggot

Just check out Sally Kohn's twitter comment where she blames the secret service agents for not doing enough to stop Hillary from looking awful.

>infowars

Haha trump btfo

>infotards

>he fell for the alt-right menace

how's middle school treating you son?

This. Liberals are literal patricians. All the liberals I know make six figures, own houses and are ridiculously intelligent and well informed. Meanwhile trumpets are literal duck dynasty tier plebs.

Fucking purge them already.

JEW

>this damage control

The election is also rigged right son ? There's no way your meme candidate would lose a fair election am i right :') ?

>trusting the liberal media not too make up bullshit
>s-see.. Ebul drumpf does it too!!
Wew lad

>No otherwise id be voting for trump
Rekt

>that feel when no one tried to hire you as a troll

How does it feels being at the bottom of the food chain little boy ?

>Infowars
It's like you trumpcucks don't even try anymore

AWESOME!!! This fuking pos is all dem all day!! so sick n tired of hardore dem TV being passed off as neutral or NORMAL!!! this guy is total NAZI liek HILLARY I BLAME john stewart for OBAMA!!! fuck these assholes and I hope TRUMP makes the liberl laws bankrupt these lying fucktards!! rememebr you can wipe your ass with a princeton phd because bernanke says capitalism caused the great depression when it was CLEARY government!! ask peter schiff or yaron brook!!! all gov regualted univeristy are fulla shit liar promoting more gov regualted crony spending !! captialism stopped slavey when productive north took over unproductive south!!! yaron brook! capitalism ends crony!! all crony is facet of statism!! as is all monopoly!!

alt right bigots racist fascists misogynists xenophobes get out we are a nation of immigrants

look out, people will attack infowars instead of reading the actual email that is readily available on wikileaks

you tell me you devilishly handsome chosen one

Not enough to deal with you, bitch tits.

>Muh Russian boogeyman

MAGA

Juden spotted

Your mom bitch

Sorry but I'm not the one being oppressed by the evil jews :')

oink oink

Your mom bitch

waste of space and natural resources spotted

damn, why are trump chicks so much more attractive than left wing girls?

seriously.. there must be a psychology behind it. I'm guessing if you are more attractive and independent you feel like you don't need the state or others to support you, so naturally you are more conservative? certainly explains why the weak and low-test boards on this site (Cred Forums, Cred Forums etc.) lean left, and the high-test boards like /k/ and /out/ lean right

Does this seriously surprise anyone? I thought this was obvious.

>We’ve made contact with John Olivier
>And his team is working on it. Hope to have an answer tomorrow.

Wait, that's it? That's the entirety of the proof there's collusion?

You must be 18 or older to post here

>tfw you will never be part of G*d's chosen people

feels bad man

Freedom of speech bitch, if you don't like it go to reddit or tumblr

wow inbreeding really takes a toll

You are right my friend :)

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867

Same here
You are the only responsible for being a failure at life, not the jews

It's only shilling when it's anti-Trump!

>facebook billionaire spent money on shitposting

JOKES ON HIM
I DO IT FOR FREE

Did comedy Central really tell Colbert he couldn't do that any more? He made fun of conservatives 80% of the time

Liberalism makes sense to the mentally ill. The mentally ill have a high chance of being ugly. Liberalism also attracts the ugly people to it.

Watch me get swarmed by der juden, who are all ugly inside and out.

yep. CC owns the Colbert persona.

>trying to insult people calling them ugly

lmao kid, this is not middle school

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

>Those people are allowed to vote

Jesus fucking christ, even when I think that americlaps have reached the bottom, they keep going

lol
who needs comedians when you can just walk up to a trump rally