Forest Whitaker, Daniel Kaluuya and Florence Kasumba have joined Marvel Studios' BLACK PANTHER...

>Forest Whitaker, Daniel Kaluuya and Florence Kasumba have joined Marvel Studios' BLACK PANTHER, directed by Ryan Coogler and starring Chadwick Boseman as King T'Challa.

>Whitaker is playing Wakanda statesman Zuri; Kaluuya is playing King T'Challa's friend and confident W'Kabi; and Kasumba is playing Ayo, one of the Dora Milaje.

>The cast also includes Michael B. Jordan as Erik Kilmonger, T'Challa's nemesis; Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia, one of the Dora Milaje and T'Challa's love interest; Danai Gurira as Okoyo, the leader of the Dora Milaje; Winston Duke as M'Baku, Kilmonger's enforcer; Andy Serkis as weapons dealer Ulysses Klaue; and Martin Freeman as CIA agent Everett K. Ross.

variety.com/2016/film/news/black-panther-forest-whitaker-1201881960/

Aka: Marvel's first flop

You wish DCuck

stay on your damn board Cred Forumsirgin faggots

Luke Cage crashed Netflix, do you really expect people to reject Black Panther?

>that cast

So shit movie confirmed?

>Kasumba is playing Ayo
>Ayo

its retarded shitposts like this thats killed Cred Forums.

>Forest Whitaker
>Shit
Could you BE a bigger pleb

>Kasumba is playing Ayo

I guess his full name is Ayo HOL UP ?

Oh damn thats the guy from panic room

>literally every noteworthy black person in hollywood is in this movie
Odds on Heimdall, Mackie and Jackson cameos?

Will Smith isn't in the movie so there goes your argument

hes pissing on us! he cant keep getting away with it!

Get Tony Todd in there somewhere and we have a deal

>‘This Will Be The End Of Marvel’s Reign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous DCuck For Seventh Time This Year

>Erik Kilmonger
>Kilmonger

lel, why don't they just call him DEATHMAN.

>Michael B. Jordan

AND...... Dropped.

Which is a shame since the rest of that cast is pretty good and a full blown WE WUZ KINGZ WE HAD THE BEST TECHNOLOGY NIGGER WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS N SHIT DAYYUM KNOW YO WORTH NIGGER KNOW YO HISTORY movie will be comedy gold

>Implying Forest doesn't save everything he's in

>M'Baku, Kilmonger's enforcer
I don't know why they feel like they have to use independent named villains as enforcers for other villains. Seems a waste, and makes me at least hope he at least ends up associated with the White Gorilla Cult at some point, and isn't just a generic thug who dies halfway through the movie.

I heard it's their darkest movie yet...

>G-GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY WILL FLOP!
>A-ANTMAN WILL FLOP!