ITT: fuck you i hate it

ITT: fuck you i hate it

Whoa

There's absolutely nothing wrong with hating style over substance trash.

I can't stop seeing that their hair seems to be at 30fps but everything else is 60fps, or is that just me

It's not just you.

I for one, am wholly indifferent to pretty much all of Malick's output since Days of Heaven.

>that hair

JUST

I want to make it clear I genuinely did try with this. Watched it three times, mostly to give it a chance and having enjoyed some of his other films, not even baiting/trolling.
Theres probably a great tv show somewhere in this film but as a film it feels poorly condensed hurting the attempt/effort at characterization, the script is lackluster and lazy, Pacino and deniro (the latter who I generally can't stand) do it by the numbers.
Admittedly theres a few good shootouts and it was filmed well but it feels like a bad mix between a tv show/blockbuster/arty film.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Couldn't agree more

shit taste detected

i honestly don't even know what element of this "$"movie"$" i hate the most. between the overly derivative plot (and predictability) and heavyhanded themes, the overlong runtime, 90% of the movie falling into the chasm that is the uncanny valley and horrible compositing, the stilted performances.. it just goes on and on.

and now this retard wants to make like 14 sequels. jesus christ..

I loved it until Chris Tucker joins up with them, would be a 9/10 movie without his character

butthurt

Also note the feathers on her shoulder

Great shit taste you got there, mate.

Sucked

Yep, this sucked

This sucked asshole

This was unironically fucking terrible

Who said this was good?

What

It this frame-interpolated?

Mad Max 2.

Only movie I walked out of.

great ZzzQuil though

Don't know how to have fun?

wew lad

only half decent film del toro ever made was blade 2 and even that sucks

Yeah, never managed to finish this movie because it felt so dull to me. I should really try watching it again though.

It's just okay. Not that guy but I don't think it's hateable or boring, just not an especially fantastic film and I don't get why it's touted as some masterpiece. Similarly, I didn't like The Wild Bunch very much, I mean the shootouts were great and the movie is alright but it's nothing special

did you see pacific rim in theaters? obviously flawed but it was a great action blockbuster

Yeah, opening night. Thought it was lame. Colors too dark, I don't like watching cartoons punch each other, bad writing, lame designs. Not into it at all

yeah this movie was fucking garbage. Cameron should be ashamed of how far he's fallen

Literally Transformers-tier.