How black do I need to be in order to enjoy this show?

How black do I need to be in order to enjoy this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGnVhqhmip8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its for whiteboys

Black person here

I recommend maybe 3 or 4 black

Nigga here, absolutely hated it. Terrible piece of shit show.

Pisses me off thinking about the inane shit that was done in the show.

So much potential wasted

found the samoan

you don't need to be black, as long as your progressive :)

Carlton Banks level black.

Luke Cage is the conservative's idea of a good black person, who fights black crime, doesn't curse or play loud music, and otherwise keeps his head down and does a real job. And they don't complain that they get shit pay.

"Straight"

>a well-read bulletproof thug in a hoodie who can't be shot or locked up is a conservative's idea of a good black person

ok

He doesn't need to be shot.

Because he'd go cooperatively.

>tfw fetishize black bodies but have never met one with a personality I can stand

To be fair people've been doing the same thing with white people.

Jenny McCarthy was a fap favorite for years but the lady is fucking nutso bonkers.

I do the same with asians

So, you're one of them?

Stringer Bell-black

>enjoying a marvel or dc piece of media
>ever and in any way

why?

Why do people say shit like this? If you are attracted to another man, you aren't straight. Just own up to it.

>so scared of being called a gay that he can't admire another male's physique

faggot

The lack of coonery was nice to see a black centric show. Go be useless somewhere else.

the show is made for white people, not black. i dont know wtf black people would find entertaining in this, way too hammy.

I am not black at all, and it took a WHILE for me to get into. Like a good 4 hour-long episodes. But it is pretty fucking great once you can get over the entire thing being black.
It sort of feels like one of those blaxploitation movies from the 70s and 80s. Especially the parts with Misty Knight being all detective-y. Also Diamondback is prime black guy villain, since he acts so crazy.

Not that you were looking for an honest response

>Black people don't like ham

well "attracted to" ain't so simple

does it mean if he asked you'd suck his dick? Maybe you're gay or bisexual

If it's just a fleeting thought or you simply appreciate his body/face, why does that make you gay? Also sexuality is a spectrum. You may fuck a dude if yer in prison or on an island with em but prefer women when yer out.

i dont know why people keep bringing up blaxploitation movies. it's trying desperately to have blaxploitation traits in it, but fails miserably because the writers and the show creator are complete amateur hacks

If yiu can't accept that there's nothing in suck a friend's dick, then there's something wrong with you.

how black do you need to be to enjoy gta san andreas or straight outta compton?

>it's trying desperately to have blaxploitation traits in it
It has just about every blaxploitation trait you can have without being counterproductive because blaxploitation is seen as racist.
>Luke acting like a blaxploitation hero
>Sassy black detective woman
>Old black people who are wise and looked up to
>Gang story
>R&B, Soul and Rap soundtrack
>Weird 80s style jokes

It has basically everything

White guy here that will never understand why Cred Forums is so easily triggered by BLACKED threads

Luke Cage was boring as fuck

He's a fugitive.

The ratio of good to bad actors is obvious and jarring in the beginning. Once the weaker fish are filtered out it gets a bit better.

Except for the actress playing Misty Knight. She may be fine as hell but beyond the pretty face and great tits she isn't bringing much else.

There was a time when admiring a man's physique without licking his penis was not considered gay.

Is there interracial in it? If yes, then it's 100% made for white people, by white people.

You can still do that. So long as your dick doesn't get hard when you look at them you're gold.

No. All of the BLACKED was saved for Jessica Jones.

If you can understand at least 1/2 of the jokes key and peele make you are black enough.

>>Luke acting like a blaxploitation hero
uncharismatic strong black guy that throws people around
>>Sassy black detective woman
who can't act worth a shit
>>Old black people who are wise and looked up to
muh wisdom
>>Gang story
ever black movie ever has some gang story
>>R&B, Soul and Rap soundtrack
horrible
>>Weird 80s style jokes
and none of it is funny

after the acting, every single thing you listed is what makes this show absolute garbage

I mean
There's black on puerto rican. Does that count?

... so?
I wasn't saying it was amazing, I was saying it was similar to blaxploitation, which it was. You didn't even refute any of the points I made

about tree fiddy

>To be fair people've been doing the same thing with white people

This actually made me think

Saying "mmm" when you see a man has always been gay m8.

Because it isn't so straight-forward.
If you say you're gay, then they'd assumes you want to have anal sex with another dude.
So you have to say something like that because the last thing you want in the world is anal sex with another dude. just mirin' bro

No, since the only two races that exist are white and black

Who's shooting at him?

Is that a callback to lil babby Tray Tray?

Superheroes are a very right-wing concept, at least on the street level.

underrated

because literally all white people are secretly gay

kek

he was just being contrary

To be fair, you admire the physique of another man without going "mm" and referring to him as eyecandy.

It's deliberately made by black people for black people, kys

Not casting Michael Jai White as Luke Cage: big missed opportunity or biggest missed opportunity?

But Luke Cage I buy firearms from Diamondback!!

Jesus Christ you have awful taste. Everything you're bitching about is a nitpick.

SUUUUEY

yea, misty is one of the things that gets worse as the show goes on

she has this weird fucking expression in every scene where it looks like she is half-smiling or about to laugh, regardless of the tone of the scene

great tits though

On episode 7, so far I still think DD1 and DD2 was better. Better than JJ though

he's a cop tho
youtube.com/watch?v=XGnVhqhmip8

This is what youtube critics have done to people

yep, bad acting sure is nitpicky.

the show is awful and if you like it you have absolute garbage taste

Everything else you said besides bad acting is just you being a whiny bitch about it not catering to your specific tastes, though, you mongoloid.
>I don't like the jokes and my distaste for black music is objective criticism
Kill yourself autist

Holy shit Marvel should've done this.

>Show about indestructible man
>Looks nice
>It is all about nigger culture
Who the fuck will watch it?

oh man you love this show don't you, lol

go bump some kanye brah

You wouldn't know good acting if your parents pretended to give a shit about you.

no, you need to be a film student who studied blaxploitation to enjoy it

you're right, i am totally wrong

this show has some of the best acting i have ever seen in my life. so naturalistic. just unreal.

Hardly, it has the same issue every Marvel show has with making a 13 episode season that should have been trimmed to 10, Cottonmouth and Diamondback were wasted characters, and the guy who plays Luke Cage is wooden as all hell, but that also doesn't make you any less retarded for what you said.

>not breaking up with her
cuck