What is your favorite line in this show? Here's mine:

What is your favorite line in this show? Here's mine:
>I was so desperate for information on the shooting, I watched that show my brother calls "the news".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jto8PcVqSmw
youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=rxObkfSqmQM
youtube.com/watch?v=QTxlci0Vpm4
youtube.com/watch?v=-GMZI_mcXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zjjUKr93aZo
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=z4LZLhoJSXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga you gay.

>in b4 white kids that love Uncle Ruckus

>Regina King did an Always Maxi Pad commercial
>Sounds like Huey is concerned about period blood leakage

Black eyewitness man "AWWWW SHIT!! NIGGA I SEENT THAT SHIT.. I SEENT IT!!!

Everything Uncle Ruckus said ever.
Now i know Nigga just rolls off the tongue like sweat rolls of a nigger's forehead, but you got to rotate you racial slurs..coon, jungle bunny, spade, porch mokey, I say the next time you want to call a nigger a nigger, you call him a jigaboo instead.

>*phone rings* YEAH YOU SEEIN' ME ON TV, NIGGA! ..Nah I ain't got yo' money.

Nigga did I just catch you having fun?

Nigga, did I just catch you wantin to BE shit?

Also good.

I'M A WARRIOR!!!!! (you know what ep this from if you find it as funny as I do)

Nawww nigga..you ain't washed behind yo ears or nothin' look at me, see how I'm all shine'n glisten, that's hygein nigga..

READ NIGGA! READ!

You got bad Credit Robert!!

>STOMP EM IN THE NUTS

Avoid conversation with the nigger, the nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know. If he gets desperate he might start to rap or dance.

>Eat a dick old nigga

>"He was assassinated on stage during a live concert, ironically during the performance of his hit single, 'I Just Got Shot'."

Oh my God, a chair!

youtube.com/watch?v=jto8PcVqSmw

I ordered my tickets online...
AHA!!! THAT"S A GOD DAMN LIE!!!
I AIN'T EVER SEEN A NIGGER THAT COULD USE A COMPUTER! NOT EVEN A MACINTOSH..

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

>I'ma send that bitch a simley face. Bitches love smiley faces

>It's nigga technology.
>Nigga technology?
>Nigga technology is anything that doesn't plug into a to a printer. You know why?
>Why?
>Cuz niggas never have anything to print.

nigga you gay

Its amazing they were able to get away with this
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Is this it? This is what I got all those ass-whoopings for? I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggers? And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language, but that's what I see now: niggers. And you don't want to be a nigger, 'cause niggers are living contradictions! Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggers wax and wane, niggers love to complain! Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain! Niggers love being another man's judge and jury! Niggers procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggers love to be late, niggers hate to hurry! Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! Usher, "Michael Jackson" is *not* a genre of music! And now I'd like to talk about "Soul Plane". I've seen what's around the corner, I've seen what's over the horizon, and I promise you, you niggers won't have nothing to celebrate. And no, I won't get there with you. I'm going to Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxObkfSqmQM

>Cuz niggas never have anything to print.
I don't get it. they would try to print money and shit. also lots of good shit does not plug into a printer

Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've ever seen.

a black person wrote it, so its a-ok

When the white guy told Riley "I don't like cops you feel me nigga"

youtube.com/watch?v=QTxlci0Vpm4

>A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK, LIKE A TRIBE CALLED QUEST SAY IT WIT ME NOW

incorrect. that samuel jackson line, even over a decade later, is absolutely spot on
99% of the time all people do on their smartphones is text and dick around like a fucking moron checking instagram and twitter
a real office where actual work happens is filled with PCs

>He was fired for being an irresponsible white man. He now teaches African American Studies

Cred Forums mod catchphrase.

>YOU GOT BAD CREDIT, ROBERT

>we must use these tools that the great God has provided us to fight niggas. A whip, a noose, a nightstick, a brandin' iron. These things strike fear into a nigga's heart. A job application

Wtf, I LOVE black people now

youtube.com/watch?v=-GMZI_mcXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zjjUKr93aZo
My two favorite scenes. Riley is smart in his own way.

>I see piss coming, I move. She saw piss coming, she stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

Boondocks was definitely ahead of it's time

Shit has a NY 90s vibe to it if you had to pick one cartoon to really do hip hop right it's these niggas here

>Oh I know who you are, Chris Hanson, but see I-I calls you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time. So, you can go ahead bring them cameras and polices waiting outside. It don't make me no difference. Now, I tell you what…I like ya and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way the choice is yours.

printing implies it is something important, in need of printing. niggas do not have anything important in need of printing.

that hoe scene is great, reminds me of a similar scene from south park i think

>What's good, nigga? What's REALLY good??

I never knew what was really good and line always stuck out to me.

>ahead of its time
>has a 90's vibe while out in the 00's

k

But some of us can see this 'mountain' of evidence for what it really is: racism.

fucking Adam West.

There's some powerful niggertry at work here.

DON'T YOU IGNORE ME! THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD MOMENT TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY!

I'm not looking for a little boy
I aint got no milk or cookies

They got in a ton of shit over this episode and the one that made fun of BET.

Now some of you will call me a racist, but I say you're a hypocrite! Because each and everyone one of you could name 10 niggers you hate if wyou had to.
Now you don't have to admit it, cause I know you already counted out 5 niggers in your head!

The show's creator is a black man from Chicago with a degree in African-American Studies. He's untouchable.

It had a 90s hip-hop vibe.

Think Wu-Tang, which I'm sure Aaron McGruder was a big fan of.

IMO it had an anime vibe, but maybe that was just the art style, the martial arts, and the fight scenes copied from different japanese cartoons.

>the martial arts, and the fight scenes

Those were omages to the old Shaolin/Wu-Tang films from China.

It may look like anime, but it has very little in common with anime.

"Niggas is just gonna be niggas"-Rollo Goodlove, trying to justify selling out to BET and making Huey's hunger strike completely useless

Depressing as fuck but still a good line

>Those were omages to the old Shaolin/Wu-Tang films from China.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4LZLhoJSXA

But maybe the anime was originally copying an old Shaolin movie too, I'm sure that a lot of Japanese animators have watched them since they're close to the Chinese market.

I'd like to think much of that was influenced more by kung-fu movies in the 70's. Think more Bruce Lee and less Dragonball Z.

>We're lookin' for a man.
>Oh, yeah I bet you are. You're lookin' for the number man or the weed man or the Welfare man...
Ruckus always had the best lines

Boondocks was created by a guy from Maryland

Niggas are living contradictions
Niggas are filled with unfulfilled ambitions
Niggas wax and wane. Niggas love to complain
Niggas love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain
Niggas love to be another man's judge and jury
Niggas procrastinate until it's time to worry
Niggas love to be late. Niggas hate to hurry

>But maybe the anime was originally copying an old Shaolin movie too

I'm sure there's probably a lot of truth to that.

Erection day?

Actually, he's not. The Tyler Perry episode stopped getting aired because he's a bitch who cried to the networks so they stopped showing it

There's levels to this shit. Southern black man > Northern black man.

I know who you are Chris Handsome. You see, i call you Chris Handsome, i watch your tv show all the time

The whole scene explaining crabs in the bucket.

I'M MAD

Maybe the heat does make people crazy. Before you know it, crazy becomes normal. But sanity eventually returns. When it does, you better have your coat.

>Ed your father helped me build this store.
>I don't know you, motherfucker!

Is that Big Smoke?

>Usher, "Michael Jackson" is *not* a genre of music!
I don't know why but that line always has me in tears laughing.