At what age do you become too old to view movies? I'm 38 and people my age no longer watch movies...

At what age do you become too old to view movies? I'm 38 and people my age no longer watch movies, when I bring up movies or going to the cinema people look me like some sort of "manchild".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPTtKsHX8Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=jweTgFV48J8
youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEUwUZyeI
youtube.com/watch?v=0F0EbN3aICI
youtube.com/watch?v=8BKVRm4tNms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a doggy dog world, bro.

>38
>on Cred Forums
Surely you have something good in your life that can occupy your time instead this shithole

33 now, stopped at like 31.

nobody in my office ever discusses actual theater movies, they just watch netflix and prime. that's mostly what i do too.

I'm 20 and feel I'm already too old, when my friends ask if I want to go watch the latest Disney trash I'm like, bitch is u srs?

Young people should be out enjoying themselves and leave shitposting to the old fucks

if they give you shit for seeing miss peregrine's tell them that eva is your mommyfu.

this OP, don't feel bad about enjoying quality dogkinos like Fluke

>enjoying yourself
>in 2016
good one, there's a reason drug use is through the roof.

If you have not moved onto literature and advanced forms of music by your early to mid 30s you should take your own life.

what's advanced forms of music? reggae?

youtube.com/watch?v=wPTtKsHX8Rs

This is like a song in an animation about a savvy cat.

same here. I'm in my mid 20's and people rarely go to theaters anymore. It's all about what they streamed or downloaded.

i don't even pirate movies anymore. i just don't care enough to watch them.

38 is too old for movies. You should be watching kino or cinema, films at the very least.
Here the lowest acceptable to watch by age group:
childhood-early teens=flicks
late teens-early twenty=movies
late twenty-early thirties=films
late thirties-early forties=cinema
late forties onward=kino

the world is filled with amazing things to discover user

youtube.com/watch?v=jweTgFV48J8

Which do these fall under

youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEUwUZyeI

youtube.com/watch?v=0F0EbN3aICI

youtube.com/watch?v=8BKVRm4tNms

this meme is as tired as the frog in his image

i honestly feel bad for the meme, i bet it just wants to rest

>I'm 38 and people my age no longer watch movies

39 year old here. It's not about being too old to view movies, it's that you've hit the age where people usually have other shit to do and start getting more particular about how they want to spend their free time. That being said, my friends and I just got together a couple of weeks ago to watch movies and we're always recommending new stuff to each other.

What are you doing on Cred Forums Gen X?