*stares icily at host until crowd's laughter stops*

*stares icily at host until crowd's laughter stops*
>"Who do you think you are? I am worth $30 million. Can you even imagine what having that much money is like? Is that even conceivable in your tiny brain? How much are you worth? Oh what's that, not even $1 million? Do you think you get to talk to me like that? Well think again. My face is currently carrying the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of an unknown french comedian. A nobody. You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous. I could crush you with a single phone call if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me. I'm planning on having my agent make a copy of this interview so that me and my rich and famous friends can rewatch it as we drink our expensive wine. We're gonna rewatch it as many times as we please so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. It occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it. This interview is over.
*violently rips off lav mic*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop it jonah

>Jonah tosses and turns at night still haunted by that interview
>He will die of a heart attack, but his soul will not find any rest until he can find the perfect comeback to that interviewer

I don't get this meme. Are you trying to prove you could have come up with a better response than Jonah did on the spot, after several months of thought? Because your scenario isn't much better, even given as much time as you've had.

He should've laughed. It was kind of funny, there was a nice set up and a solid punch line. Maybe get a little self deprecating and shouted "But I thought we had something!" It's telling that he made it a big deal, and showed his insecurities. Shes not a big deal and he shouldnt have treated as such.

there was literally tons of funny ways to handle this even out of the blue
problem is it hit too close to home and jonah can't laugh about himself so rip

>*stares icily at host until crowd's laughter stops*
>host who understands dead air doesn't wait that long
>Hill's butthurt response is lost forever

>tfw this is an exaggerated version of The Jerk Store plotline from Seinfeld

Nothing beats money. If that bitch was smart or talented she would have more cash.
He could whip out 20 grand and burn it in front of her like it was nothing

What did he really say?

Nothing, he said nothing

WHY.

why is this subject so fucking important, why are there constant fucking threads about this, its old news, jonah probably doesnt even give a shit about it anymore, she apologized anyway. why do you feel the insistent need to constantly talk about this, does his fucking appearance just speak to you or something? does it feel like shes mocking you so you just need to fantasize about getting back at her every day?

fuck this retarded shit.

It's a mix of people who feel sympathy for Jonah because he's essentially a neckbeard being shamed by a beautiful woman on TV, and people who don't like him constantly reminding everyone of how he got shamed by a beautiful woman on TV

Because Cred Forums can always get lower

It's my hope that they'll slap you with a 30-day ban instead of just 3, because fuck you, fuck the interracial "cuckolding" shit that's been going on since at least two thousand and fucking ten, and FUCK your lack of god damn originality, you cunt.

I wish so god damn hard that I could end you through this monitor. Burn, you cunt. Burn in Hell.

When you think this board his discovered rock bottom, we begin to dig.

quality post

b2reddit

The joke of the meme is that Jonah is coming up with a retort weeks, months after the incident. And if it pays off, and we're using this meme a year from now it'll be a top tier meme.

Personally I find it legitimately hilarious.

What he say?

The humour is from the replies being intentionally bad and salty, and from the idea of Jonah coming up with them weeks/months after the fact. The meme will age well as it becomes more pathetic/funnier as time goes on.

Technically true, but it's a "plotline" that everyone has lived. Thinking up a good/better comeback or joke days after an event is something everyone has experienced

also it's funny because it's like that Seinfeld episode

Go away Knowyourmeme """"reporter"""""

You faggots STILL haven't figured out a good reply?

It's been a fucking month.

>30 million
Good god, tell me that's part of the """"""""""""joke"""""""""""".

I had sex with your wife

This meme proves Jonah is a classy guy and you are all pussy grabbing cucks

>still Jonahposting in October

why are americans still triggered about this fucking lmao

I like this 'we fix Jonah's comeback' meme

JUST GIVE US MORE TIME

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my acting class in Hollywood, and I’ve been involved in numerous Seth Rogen movies in Hollywood, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in acting and I’m the top paid actor in Superbad. You are nothing to me but just another TV host. I will wipe you in my fucking ass, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on live broadcast? Think again, bitch. As we speak I am texting Leo and Brad, you dumb bitch. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little show you called Le Grand Journal. You’re fucking done, bitch. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can end your show you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my phone. Not only am I extensively trained in interviews, but I have access to top dogs who run Hollywood and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable show off the face of the world, you stupid bitch. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking show's dead, bitch.

that's how it's fucking done.

So what did Jonah actually say/respond?

this, i've never actually seen the interview

Getting angry at jokes and bragging about your nepotistic and cronyistic '''''achievements'''' always works. You NEVER look like a manchild who takes himself so seriously.

Either get funny, get sexy, get obscenely talented, or get a new job.

Whatever comeback he came out with, all she had to do was use his real second name. That turns him into a fully autistic ass blasted flaming wreckage of an interview.

Some retard took a screenshot of this post and posted it on his facebook page

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
>you can barely even hear his voice
nice setup stupid frogs

only poorfags think this.

hi poorfag.

Well that kinda unfair he called her a weather girl and yet the translater decided not to translate that.

Also why were they bullying Jonah?

It's an extension of the older subway meme. Jonah is a great source of Cred Forums's enjoyment.

Hellooooooooooo reddit!

my first thought was "only if I get to watch" which is amusingly self-deprecating to imply I dont mind being made fun of but creepy enough to off put her and a spicy new cuck meme for my friends on Cred Forums

>You should try it some time, you look like you'd enjoy it.

There it's not too aggressive and he plays it off as a joke.

Unless we talk about the thing where she talks about Bradd and Leon, then
>Sure they owe me a favor anyway.

>Also why were they bullying Jonah?
Because that's the whole point of the show, every guest gets jokes thrown at them.

Why are Americans so sensitive? Is the question.

As a girl I find this pretty pathetic that you are all still obsessing over this? like really super lame

How would I know that, I don't watch le grand Journal.
That's stuff my mom would know about.

Who invited KnowYourMeme into this thread?

>Jonah
>Fat as a whale

How Biblically appropriate.

I'd let that weather girl ridicule me... if you know what I mean.

The Conan one is the best one.

that's the fight, that's the meme, that's everything!

Link?

Or screenshot at least.