Why did Lex have to pour some of his blood in the pool to create Darkseid?

Why did Lex have to pour some of his blood in the pool to create Darkseid?

because summoning demons and shit yo

Every evil ritual involves blood

>darkseid

memes aside it was to avoid the acclimation period kryptonians have to deal with when transitioning to earths ecosystem

And you, their best beloved one, are now to me, flesh of my flesh; blood of my blood; kin of my kin; my bountiful wine-press for awhile; and shall later on be my companion and my helper.

Some religious bullshit probably.

This version of Lex knows that confronting people with your bodily fluids is a power move.

Because it was Doomsday

Lex has aids

idgi is confusing darkseid and doomsday a meme

because that is how the computer told him he could make doomsday.

also, pottery

His AIDSblood created Doomsday?

Are you guys fucking pretending to be dumb?

It's clearly a magic trick. He cut one hand and squirted several ketchup packets out of the other hand.

>that feel.when you just got mod commands for some reason

Because he is Bane from the Matrix 2

You're the mod now. You have been chosen to save Cred Forums.

Lex might be one of the few times where they pulled off portraying a character with arguably superhuman intellect.

I honestly believe that's why we never get a completely reliable monologue out of him. It allows his character to be whatever you want it to be, really.

>pulled off superhuman
>can be whatever you want it to be

I see you are also of the persuasion of superhuman intellect.

>I need to draw some blood, where is the best place to cut
>ah yes, my palm

Why does this keep happening

I dont think the marvelfag was expecting your reasonable and accurate logic. Well done.

considering it was about six seconds the first time zod went through it, and all damage strengthens doomsday... kind of a pointless bit of pure headcanon to throw in there.

Name an easier place to apply pressure to stop the bleeding.

Would the shoulder be a bad idea?

I mean, pressure on your shoulder would require roughly half the muscles in your body to maintain and, what, you're going to dangle your shoulder over wherever you want the blood to go?

Your antecubital

Your hands actually heal very quick, and if you don't cut deep there's very little chance of fucking up your hand. It's also the easier to manipulate the blood after the cut (make a fist to drip it into something, make a face on a vollyball, etc.)

So losing the use of both of your arms to stop the bleeding after an impromptu blood drawing is a good idea to you?

Why do you think blood will be rushing out, a loose bandage will do, or even just leaving it.

Or just cut your palm and lose effective use of one of your hands

Because closing your fist to stop the bleeding still leaves you with... a fist

as opposed to your idea, which requires you to stand with your arms crossed for as long as it takes for the bleeding to stop.

Why is Lex such a qt?

Because the movie is shit

this ban cunny

WIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTON

But Zod was already acclimatised.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

>Lex might be one of the few times where they pulled off portraying a character with arguably superhuman intellect.

ahahahaha
this board is so shit