I know more about the Millennium Falcon than Han Solo does!

>I know more about the Millennium Falcon than Han Solo does!
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WkxVHyzivg
youtube.com/watch?v=TJhvWGVf1Sg
wikifeet.com/Daisy_Ridley
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

She's a mary sue

You can't expect a girl to have any weaknesses, flaws, inabilities, or elapses in knowledge in this day and age OP.

That'd be sexist!

>The Kessel Run? I do that in a fifth of a parsec!

Amazing

lapses*

Thanks senpai

Any time my man

she kinda looks like amanda knox

>Han hitting the brakes on a ship moving at FTL speed with pinpoint precision
Is this the most retarded thing in SW movies so far?

Unlike Luke or Anakin. Definitely the first time the Star Wars legacy pigeon-holed ability in the saga.

Get the fuck over it. Like really, Rey has the same character development but because she doesn't get fucked by Kylo she's OP. Despite him getting turbo ducked by Chewies crossbolt and Kylo wanting to turn Ren, not kill her.

Luke took 3 movies to even get the basics of using the force, never got close to mind trick. Anakin was so riddled with character flaws that he became the main antagonist.

Meanwhile Rey was a master pilot, fighter (fists, saber, guns) and force user by the time she got around to meeting the main villain for the first time, at which point she proceeded to kick his arse, and he was only saved because lightsabers suddenly don't work in the same way they did in the previous 6 movies.

Shit character in one of the shittier movies from an admittedly shit franchise that got handed to one of the shittest directors of recent decades.

She may as well have had "original character do not steal" tattooed on her forehead.

Why did Leia not go with her to see Luke?

If Luke's whereabouts were such a secret why did only Rey and Chewie and R2 go?

What if she hadn't found the lightsaber by chance from the old crone's basement? Who would have gone then?

Why did Leia hug Rey? Earlier she didn't even know who she was, and hadn't seen her anyway.

There's also a shit ton of convenient stuff happening. Like Rey having lived near the millennium Falcon and they just HAPPEN to run into Han Solo and Finn just happens to crash land into walking distance of Rey and BB 8.

>found the lightsaber by chance
leave

Her horse teeth are more magical/powerful than Jedi powers.

Oh yeah, the Force led her to it. And Orange Female Yoda had the lightsaber because "it's a story for another time"

she knew more about what had been done to it since han solo last possessed it you stupid fuck. is it that hard for you to follow a children's movie?

Easy: Jar Jar Abrams is a heck.

>Han hitting the brakes on a ship moving at FTL speed with pinpoint precision
>Is this the most retarded thing in SW movies so far?

JJ Abrams gives zero fucks about any kind of science fiction ground rules. Star Wars and Star Trek are pretty much science fantasy already, but when you have shit like people on one planet looking at the sky to see the empire's doomsday weapon being used in another star system, it might as well be a cartoon.

Let's forget Luke held his own and only lost a hand against THE most powerful force user in canon with no real setup. Let's also disregard the 'first' time we see Anakin he is inhumanly amazing as a pilot. But force coercion against a mindless trooper and defending herself against a severely wounded trainee of the force breaks all walls of believability.

She pilots a 10/10 ass.

>I bypassed character development!

This movie series only shows how STUPID murrca really is, same as Japan and Godzilla movies
youtube.com/watch?v=3WkxVHyzivg

Like a fuckin sausage in a chrome casing.

Vader was explicitly taking it easy on Luke and trying to convert him rather than kill him so that's a stupid comparison.

post armpits

I'd stuff my sausage in her casing.

>tfw no blacked scene of rey and finn

my wife's son's bull's prepper never got over it

1/10 face

my wife's son's bull's prepper's wife's bull never got over it either

I politely disagree.

>Luke held his own
Was that when he was wildly and unsuccessfully flailing against the debris that Vader was throwing at him, barely escaping a carbon freezing or spending 6 of the 7 minute fight sequence fleeing until he was cornered and got his hand cut off?

That's OK

10/10 everything

Yup

Definitely a 10/10 on the adorable scale.

You're a fucking retarded faggot

>anakin gets tricked into ruining his whole life, his own body as well as the republic he was meant to be defended and then winds up turning on the guy he betrayed it all for in the first place
>luke winds up almost getting killed at the end and is only inexplicably saved by one of the main villains suddenly deciding to turn
>mary sues

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

Only have ones that got posted here user

Ha

I'm retarded, forgot to link post.

Compelling argument. Guess it's too much to ask for coherence.

Where do you prove your point in this argument?

There's three other post disputing your bullshit and you specifically chose the one that didn't do that. You're a fucking faggot, Rey is shit, and you have shit taste.

the musculature of her axilla is exquisite

They can't really be considered Mary Sues if they keep on fucking things up and needing saving by other people, that's sort of what the term means.

That they're not Mary Sues and that you're a cunt.

no chest and that chin flab

Unlike Rey and Kylo how?...

she's like a more toothy Olivia Wilde and I like it

I guess you don't understand that in the time since Han Solo last had the Falcon certain modifications had been done to it, and technology had progressed a bit, and she knew a little more about these modifications, since she had lived in the planet where the falcon was stationed, and that she saw it and immediately told Finn it was garbage (implying that she had worked on it/salvaged for it or messed with it before in some way)

Man you got me. Nothing makes sense but our hero overcoming the odds to win. Rey is OP as fuck. That plot line never existed before in Star Wars ever.

She boipassed tha compressah

>Luke held his own
Did we watch the same movie? Vader is impressed with how far he's come, but the entire fight consists of Vader toying with Luke and simply trying to bring him on board. Luke could have easily lost a lot more than his hand, just like Yoda warned. Luke was utterly dwarfed in terms of competence.

How's about the fact the supposed Mary Sue in that example lost the fight while in your example they won, isn't that kind of a major difference?

It's almost like Vader tried turning Luke instead of acing him. Unlike the Kylo and Ren fight though.

Unlike an untrained force user plot holed a victory against an obviously superior opponent.

The whole movie was full of shit like this, and autists like will defend it until their last breath. Then you have faggots like that can be told over and over again, but it does no good.
>Unlike Rey and Kylo how?
Even if you take into account that he was trying to get her to join him, it doesn't explain why her force pull is stronger, why she can use mind tricks a day after learning that the jedi are real, and how she can even hold her own; and no, Kylo was not fucking upset about his dad. The whole reason he killed his dad was that he wouldn't feel fear anymore. People who push this theory are delusional "fanboys".

That's all easy explainable. Rey is the balance to the force that Anakin was. You act like the SW universe is non-negotiable. She fulfills her narrative because the force always drills down to an opposition and protagonist.

Rey overtly overpowers Kylo in a way that never happens with Luke's fight with Vader in Empire.

I don't know why you think I give a fuck about Rey, though. My post was merely pointing out that your idea that Luke "holds his own" makes me think you've never really watched the movie.

It being explained doesn't make it good. The issue isn't her competence in itself. Not really. The actual issue is that she's seemingly too competent for the conflicts she faces in the film to be interesting. Her victories don't feel satisfying. Explaining her as the Chosen One 2.0 or whatever else (which would be as awful as it was with Anakin the first time anyway) wouldn't really fix that.

The disappointing thing is that Rey does actually have somewhat apparent character flaws, but TFA is too desperate to carry Rey to the next set piece in her tour of its Star Wars themed amusement park for them to matter much.

>Easy explanation, it's the same trope they've used in the previous two trilogies.

This is not a good thing. This doesn't make it any better, and it still doesn't explain her Mary Sue character. Anakin trained before he could use the force like a jedi. Luke trained before he could use the force like a jedi. Fuck Rey, and fuck TFA.

Vader doesn't decimate Luke. There's no reason, power wise, that he doesn't. Luke never overcomes Anakins ability. The plot can end there. Instead Luke scrapes away with just a missing hand. The same power comparison can be seen with Kylo and Ren.

You literally highlighted nothing in you criticism. Empty words that mean nothing, great job.

Feels like peeps in this thread are too focused on the negative and not the positive:

We get to live on earth at the same time as this QT.

This is untrue. First of all, the Falcon was stolen from Solo for an undisclosed amount of time (from Han's reaction when he got it back, though, I'd say it had been stolen for more than a few years). Rey just knew about the modifications that were put on it.

Your comprehension really sucks then. Let me boil it down:

Rey having Jedi powers isn't the central problem, though the casual way she develops them might lessen their gravity in the story, which makes VII feel inconsistent as a sequel. The bigger issue is that she overcomes all of her problems in a way that's boring and feels unearned. Calling her the Chosen One would just be a label to put on that boringness. It wouldn't make TFA an interesting movie.

And Rey trained to use the force abstractly. Vader is the best duelist, Anakin the best pilot. Rey? The most resourceful. Every incident of the force was made. She uses the force as it needs to be. She's receptive against perceptive.

There's been an awakening in my pants desu. Thank you thread.

Not that guy, but the whole thing with Rey and her mysterious origins was completely built up to lead to nothing. The only reason they did it like that was because they wanted to leave people hanging for the next one, which is bullshit, because ANH could stand on its own without ESB and ROTJ. It's like if you were watching ANH and 15-30 minutes of the movie was dedicated to peaking your interest about where Luke really came from, which has nothing to do with anything going on. I'm sure they'll add even more questions in the next one, and give bullshits explanations in the final film. Enjoy your doo doo.

You catogorize Reyas unlearning of the Jedi ways, but let's back track to Luke. He studied with the literal best of the order and got pretty much fucked. He wasn't the balance. Anakin was, and now Rey is. Wait for cinematic confirmation.

>Using that resourcefulness to be a stronger jedi than any other jedi while just having discovered the jedi are real.

Whatever you've gotta tell yourself.

No problem user. Any time.

She's flat chested and has a terrifying smile. Your waifu is shit.

You act like that's not a real possibility with Disney.

Can you imagine being balls deep in her mouf?

I think we should all be free to like who like. If you don't like Daisy, that is cool with me. Hope you have a waifu I like as much as Daisy.

If Vader is the best duelist why was he beatin by both Obi Wan and Luke?
>Anakin is the best pilot
You mean pod racer.
If you look at the history of Disney I would say it's the only possibility. They made the Fast Food equivalent of a Star Wars movie, give the people what they want, but in the most unsatisfying sense.

Especially that pic, it would be hot. Having her eyes water up a bit as she gags a bit. Seeing her mascara run... wow, would be amazing.

Big Daisy eyes staring into yours.

Is there a special place for lewd Daisys?

Obi died by vader, and Luke only
Won because Vader said fuck it. Let's disregard the Herod journey trope because SW is so much better...

The idea of this is very erotic.

I'm saying Rey being the Chosen One doesn't matter to what my problem with the movie actually is.

It's cool. You'll forget about her when the trilogy ends; just like everyone else.

It's called Heaven, user.

That reaction just reflowered my force tree if you know what I mean

It's an emergency user, I now need to use the force over her. If you get me.

Unfortunately none that I am aware of.

How do you solve this problem ?

Well your just a sweaty edglord faggot congrats on your materialism.

God I want her to eat my ass.

>Episode 7: Cunty Mary Sue Bitch

>Rogue One: Cunty Perpetually Chapped Lipped Bitch

Which one will be better?

Lewd.

I'd rather eat her ass.

The fuck does materialism have to do with anything? My complaints have to do with tension in the narrative.

Absolutely insane. Eat it like a ripe orange.

>Episode 7: I don't need you to hold my hand, I don't need you to hold my hand, seriuosly stop holding my hand.

>Episode 8: I'm just as strong and independent as Rey, look how strong and independent I am, watch me outsmart all the men.

Mouth breathing oblivious dumb shits still defending this Mary Sue piece of trash. The new Star Wars is garbage, no matter how bad the prequels were

You claim Rey isn't you problem but are cool with her lax withdrawals but it's okay because we're the good guys.

Shitty written character by a hack director.
It's worse than the fucking prequels really.

>You will never be there to comfort Daisy when she becomes anxious about her health issues.

>it's a feminist girl who has done nothing but live in the desert selling scrap for food beats a Luke Skywalker-trained Sith in lightsaber combat with the help of her recently acquainted melanin-enriched stormtrooper janitor friend episode

>You claim Rey isn't you problem but are cool with her lax withdrawals but it's okay because we're the good guys.
Is English your third language?

She is a Mary Sue because she will become the antagonist. Yup she is the next chosen one(still her being that OP makes no sense (anakin was a great pilot after years of pod racing and force was only something like true talent and then a great duelist after race of training and still lost many times).
This is why kill is so unstable he will become the good character after VIII ( snoke will take by rey because she is more powerful ). Than Ren will hear full story about vader and start learning again from luke.

fucking autocorrect
>race
years
>kill
Ren

No but storytelling is obviously beyond you.

You don't get it, she's resourceful!

Some times when I don't feel like going to the gym, I watch clips of Daisy working out to inspire me.

>proof that women barely have to exert themselves to be in decent shape.

>she will become the antagonist
No she won't. It would be a good idea but unlike Luke or Anakin, nothing even remotely hints at that possibility.

Kylo will turn good or at least become more of a tragic villain. There will be some climax as they all team up against Snoke.

>found JJ's personal phone number in the recent Clinton Foundation hacked documents
>call him at 6pm a few days ago
>his wife picks up
>ask if Mr. Abrams is available, it's important
>she says yes one minute
>she then says he's busy, but then I hear "who is it?" In the background
>suddenly he picks up
>"Hi, who is this?"
>get nervous because this is definitely JewJew
>tell him he's the worst working director in Hollywood today and is ruining movie franchises
>he hangs up before I can get to Star Wars

I just don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say. Did you initially quote the wrong post or something?

How would Rey being revealed as the Chosen One fix TFA being a somewhat boring movie?

Let's cut to the chase, what do you masturbate to?

I want to believe this is a true story.

>Rey has the same character development
Are you high?

Luke:
>Farmboy who wants to go out, and make something of himself
>Wants to go to the (Imperial) Academy an study
>Gets his life destroyed before his eyes, so he heads out with a man who knew his father, to try and do a little good, maybe help someone
>Ends up joining the Rebels to stop the Empire, an try to make sure they can't keep doing what they're doing

Rey:
>Lives in a sandpit and is absolutely content doing so
>During the entire movie she keeps insisting that literally the only thing she wants to do is go home and play pretend like her parents are coming, despite the fact that she has all the skills needed and then some to make enough money to pay for a bounty hunter that can track her parents down, but of course she still does nothing but scavenge because the writers couldn't be assed to for a moment put themselves in her shoes and see what any remotely reasonable human being would've done in her situation
>Finally fights the First Order after being given no possible alternative, having been abducted by them
>Decides to go find Luke in the end because she needs to be a padawan in the sequel, and it was the only vaguely reasonable option for her after she finally figured out that her parents aren't coming and Santa isn't real

How are these even remotely similar?

I just wish they'd included a line about how bypassing the compressor was only a temporary solution. What the fuck? It's a compressor. Surely you can't bypass that shit forever.

It's true. I also have George Lucas's number (his wife's anyway), Harvey Weinstein's, Judd Apatow's, Amy Adams', Michael Douglas's, and Steve Ballmer's. Along with their personal email.

stop trying to give Daisy sex appeal, she LITERALLY can't have sex.

vaginal sex, she probably only does anal youtube.com/watch?v=TJhvWGVf1Sg

>thisisbullshitbutIbelieveit.jpeg

I don't masturbate to Daisy all that much desu. I find her very cut and attractive, but I am a /d/eviant so hot pics alone are hard for me to climax to.

It's not exactly Daisy, but the idea of Rey being seduced by the dark side gets me fucking rock hard though. Her betraying her friends and wreaking for her own twisted pleasure is something I could jerk off to basically all day.

>literally the only thing she wants to do is go home and play pretend like her parents are coming
If they played this right, Rey could have been a lot more interesting.

Imagine if despite her skills, she's this wildly optimistic and immature girl because without her parents she never developed properly. So her actions frequently pull people like Han and Fin directly into danger, which winds up getting Han killed and Fin wounded. Due to her actions, she is overcome with such guilt that she changes from brazen to pragmatic and selfish to thoughtful.

She can have vaginal sex, but might be infertile. It also might cause pain for her too.

Kinda sucks.

I can see that working, but there is the crucial issue of this being a movie directed by a guy who repeatedly and consciously worked with Lindelof.

No one gave a shit about telling a good story or even telling a bad one well.

She's JJ Abrams self insert.
And she does everything perfect, better than anyone else in Star Wars.

Her power is Unlimiter.

Elaborate?

>No one gave a shit about telling a good story or even telling a bad one well
It doesn't even have to be a good story, just a couple of good characters would be nice. Aside from Poe, TFA relied heavily on the nostalgia factor. With the inclusion of Luke and Leia, it seems like VIII is going to go down the same path too.

If JJ has to have Rey be this amazing Mary Sue then so be it, but he could at least give her some personality flaws or a lack of emotional intelligence. As it is, she's headstrong and independent (which could be flaws) but she's always vindicated in that she's never saved by anyone other than herself.

>clean and photoshopped face = good face

That doesn't make any sense. If anything it's more sexist to assume a woman needs to be perfect to be worthy of admiration. If you want to appreciate women you need to represent them in their fullness, flaws and all.

I just find the idea of her giving in and indulging in her evil baser instincts very hot.

For example, the idea of her killing Kylo with good intentions and slowly becoming more and more corrupt until she finally ends up taking his place is something that gives me sexual excitement.

There is some fan fiction along those lines, but it is mostly shit unfortunately.

i havent watched the redlettermedia review yet, so i'm not sure what im supposed to think about this movie

>That doesn't make any sense
Sense
What gave you the impression that anything would make sense?

The long interviews advertising Rey as a breath of fresh air, finally giving Star Wars a strong female protagonist, while Leia was pretty much single handedly the driving force behind the Rebel Alliance, enduring torture, laughing the face of dictators, and even witnessing the death of eerything she knew, without stopping, without giving up the good fight, because it's the right thing to do?
"Finally" a strong female character, in a franchise where Leia exists.

This is a time, and these are people where just because Jabba The Fucking Hutt, a literal slimeball made her wear a bikini at one point and she actually took romantic interest in another human being while being a woman, they consider Leia to be anything but an inspiring role model; going as far as to state that Han "got the girl" while it was him who gave up his lifestyle and adapted hers.

None of it makes sense user.
We're trough the looking glass.
We're all mad here.

There have been discussions on this, and the very tiny minority of feminists who aren't completely brain-dead basically agreed that "beneficial sexism" is actually good and should be encouraged even if its actually sexist.

Don't try to understand a womans brain.

I personally love this pic

THICC

>yellow eyes
I am going to jizz.

Never seen that one before, it is very nice. I can always use more Dark Rey pics for my collection. Thanks user.

>Shot from original trilogy with new character photo shopped in with unnecessarily prevalent light effects that barely mask the fact that it has no context and no reason to exist beyond looking pretty
10/10 fan art, would believe it's official

I wish somebody would recap the wHole film, shit would be cash.

For the foot fans out there.

lewd feet

why is he crying doe senpai?

George could probably sue Disney for plagiarism and win IMO

I mean, this is George who sued the original BSG which has fucking nothing in common with SW, whereas TFA is pretty much copy and paste of ANH.

wikifeet.com/Daisy_Ridley

For those that need more.

>disfigured with trashy tattoos

She is a woman, so she knows everything and can do everything.

>tattoo of a star / stars

Can you get ANY more uncreative when getting a tattoo?

Episode 8 opens with a love scene between Rey and Finn

I began my approach. Finn’s luxurious member swung back and forth, rubbing itself across my face. The soft, dark skin petting my nose, my lips, my cheeks, spreading the soft scent of the musky shampoo that the he must have used. However I knew I mustn’t be distracted, rimming the rimmee was not just something I ended up doing, I longed for it.

That was when I chose to strike.

I slowly moved his phallus away with my face; I noticed Finn do a slight head turn to look behind him. I chose to let my warm breath lightly breeze against his darkest entrance; letting my eyes gaze lovingly at his most private of areas. My brain memorized every fold, every crevice; my imagination conjured up a thousand ways to please him. Finn felt like the type that needed a little bit of romancing to get the job done.

With that in mind I placed a soft kiss on his downy left cheek. Finn seemed to have tensed up and his neck snapped back to stare at me. Once he calmed down I went back to business: slowly placing kisses all over that tight, athletic ass of his. I started from the outer part of his cheeks before slowly working my way to the center of his crack. I wanted to dive down in there, but I didn’t want to spoil the moment.

I whipped out my tongue and placed it right at the farthest edge of his anal ridge. I could feel him tense up even harder than before. I slowly dragged my tongue under the ridge, going around in a lazy circle. I’d only use the very tip of my tongue, a sharp focal point so as to make the sensation even more pronounced. I could hear Finn stutter some responses, “Damn.. shit, Rey... this is just the best. Please don't stop. WOOOO!” I smiled at his nervousness, just the thought of having your ass eaten while on the Falcon must have turned him on so much. Heck, I didn’t even need to guess how turned on he was, I could see his chocolate ring pucker right before me.

What is Rey's character flaw?

The lack of character flaws.

Butterflies

>Why did Leia not go with her to see Luke?

Leia just lost Han, and her son is the murderer.. maybe she wasn't up to it

That sounds like as much of a time as any to see your brother.

Well, it's Lukes fault Ben is suck a prick too

test

[sjis] test

so did she have toilet paper in her crashed AT-AT or did she just drag her ass on the ground like a dog to wipe her butt?

>luke gets his shit kicked in easily after spending months doing nothing but training with yoda physically and mentally

>totally the same as rey

Movie people don't have physiological needs unless it's relevant to a joke or the plot.

My headcanon is she has a permanently dirty asshole but she can handle the itch because of her mental strength.

what a strong woman

Rey literally has a big fat baby's head.

>One, Rey needs to be stronger, smarter and have access to the Millennium Falcon.

>Two, whenever Rey's not on screen, the other characters should ask, "Where's Rey?"

Get out of here with your logic.

Silence, we're having a meme

You will never be raped by a cute sith lord and forced to do her bidding.

It was literally in the fucking script that Kylo was upset about killing his dad. He's horrified and weakened by it, in those exact words. Even if you didn't read the script, watch the scene again and look at his face afterwards.

Killing Han didn't work and he's fucked up by it. That was the point of why he lost in the end instead of going turbo dark side.

He was also horrified by getting shot in the dick

You know just because you drive a car doesn't mean you know how to fuckin build one, idiot.

Finnaly decided to watch this movie to keep up with Cred Forums memes. One hour passed and i can't take it anymore. Quips every 5 seconds, this kind of light tone like in marvel movies. Couldn't finish 1st Star trek either, i was just pissed of by Chris Pine character, his smugness and shit, and the space battle simulation scene was the last straw, too painfull to watch so i just turned it off. I don't know why i find J. J Abrams movies so repulsive.