Colbert just went full numale. You never go full numale

Colbert just went full numale. You never go full numale.

youtube.com/watch?v=27oxsxc4n8c

Other urls found in this thread:

tradyouth.org/2015/03/tim-wise-is-lying-about-jewish-privilege-here-are-the-facts-figures/
youtube.com/watch?v=jcWbpGMzSjc&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=14
twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/court-north-carolina-voter-id-law-targeted-black-voters/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/02/488392765/as-november-approaches-courts-deal-series-of-blows-to-voter-id-laws
nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/federal-appeals-court-strikes-down-north-carolina-voter-id-provision.html?_r=0
wnd.com/2016/10/voter-fraud-much-more-widespread-than-virginia-pennsylvania/
pages.ucsd.edu/~zhajnal/page5/documents/voterIDhajnaletal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buzzwords

>Colbert just went full numale
he's already gotten to "numale", put a down payment on a mortgage for a cuckshed, and has been avidly bull-shopping ever since his wife's boyfriend got his parole violated.

>literally being aghast at a grown man talking about fucking
In this case, the buzzword is accurate

>talk show hosts are now doing reaction videos
What a time to be alive

GRAB YOUR FAT PUSSY

>When you're a star they let you get away with anything.

Yes, and Trump's main competitor is totally not getting away with anything. Good thing for Hillary that no damaging leaks have come out about her.

gotta appeal to that millennial audience

it's a "people pretend successful and confident men don't get women's panties dripping wet and begging to be touched" episode

Colbert has been a numale since Obama took office.

god i miss harvey birdman

>its a "it's only okay when a white man says he wants to grope women" episode

Black people make albums about wanting to grope women and a whole lot more than that, and they make shitloads of money doing it.

Seems like it's fine for everyone.

CRAAAWWWLLINNNG INNNN MY SKIIIIINNNN

its okay when its in a private conversation between two men

lmao trump literally said he molests women who don't want it you fucking fedora. Its like watching gamergate get btfo all over again. get a job.

>Hillary sold weapons to ISIS and al-queda
>But Trump said naughty words.

Fucking faggots.

>it's a "all nonwhites are black because that makes my strawmanning more convenient" episode

I can't disagree with this, however

>Colbert just went full numale.

Where have you been for the past 5 years?

>trump said something dumb as a joke over a decade ago
>"HE'S EVIL!"
>clinton raped countless women and his wife helped ruin those who stepped forward to protect her rapist husband and (most importantly to her) her career
>"oh c'mon guys that's the past"

lol please tell me what hillary gets away with. I love hearing you autists spout infowars pasta

>Nate Carbon

>it was just a prank bro
no it wasnt. he was bragging

Don't be faggot user its just sex.

Its like living the Victorian age with these PC prudes.

Trumps a total monster and completely unfit to be president, but the way this recording was hyped up I expected more

>Trumps a total monster and completely unfit to be president
In what way? (Besides saying mean things)

>it's a "all nonwhites are black because that makes my strawmanning more convenient" episode

Huh? What was said is essentially "it's only okay when a white man talks about groping" and another user pointed out that, no, black men talk about it and get away with it, too. That isn't the same as saying "all nonwhites are black." It's saying "some nonwhites do the same and get away with it," which is true.

his statistical models are almost always within a couple points. sorry breh.

Mishandling classified documents, for starters.

Columbus day is not a real holiday

He's a white male, that clearly means he's a total monster. Do you even current year?

I'll take his word for it.

>if you don't sexually assault women you're a prude
kek. thank you for that one. I enjoy watching you sad fucks scramble to damage control this imbecile

Even if you just reduce the argument down to that 6th grade level sarcasm, the words of world leaders are among the most important words said. They can start wars by saying mean things

Not on the same scale as whites getting away with saying things like "yeah brah I totes shoved my hand up that miniskirt and gave her a shocker #YOLO".

If an indian/spic/asian/prairienigger/a-rab in a public position (muhffirmative action) was caught saying "I can grab a woman by the pussy and get away with it :^)" there would be hundreds of outraged trad-con hwhytes up in arms about the bestial rapacious behaviour of the coloreds

Comes off as a joke to me, and I've certainly heard worse.

And you're conveniently ignoring that Bill Clinton has groped and raped women, and Hillary has defended him and supported him. So you're saying it's okay to do those things as long as you don't brag or joke about it? You're being incredibly stupid.

People aren't voting for Trump because of who he is, but because of what he'll do. He's a pragmatic business man and that appeals to people right now. He call Hillary a "cunt" and Obama a "negro faggot" on air and he still wouldn't lose votes.

>99 Percent for Hilary Clinton to win the Michigan primary

lol, neck yourself

Getting Americans in a foreign country killed and then destroying the evidence relating to it and then lying about it and then getting away with it because of the Pussy Pass.

you don't need to take anyone's word for anything, there's an empirical record

You didn't actually listen to the tape did you?

Why does his videos get so many likes?

>If an indian/spic/asian/prairienigger/a-rab in a public position (muhffirmative action) was caught saying "I can grab a woman by the pussy and get away with it :^)" there would be hundreds of outraged trad-con hwhytes up in arms about the bestial rapacious behaviour of the coloreds
You have a very active imagination.

Enjoy your fantasy world.

were talking about presidential candidates you sad race baiting fucking retard, not ghetto nigger rappers. I don't give a fuck about their diplomatic capacity or intelligence, it's irrelevent.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton threatened to go to war with Russia over her email leaks.

It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan.

Why do you assume Trump will go mouthing off to leaders? For one thing, he only attacks people who attack him first. And foreign leaders will respect the office of the Presidency enough to not agitate him while he's in office.

This is the smug trad-con equivalent of "r u kidding me"

I win.

And I'm talking about other nonwhites besides the niggers you always fetishize, Timothy.

Because the American populous doesn't despise Trump the way the media does.

>And you're conveniently ignoring that Bill Clinton has groped and raped women
no he hasnt lol

>smug
>I win.

Yeah, of Nate being completely wrong about everything in this election.

Thanks for repeating the facts. I win.

ITT a nu-male gets triggered.

>He call Hillary a "cunt" and Obama a "negro faggot" on air and he still wouldn't lose votes.
No, he couldn't. Racist and sexism thrive on subtlety, and most people don't want to be associated with someone who openly says such things even if they believe them themselves - especially politicians.

"Cunt" would be disastrous; Trump is already struggling to win over female voters and the few that he does have have basically deluded themselves into thinking that he isn't a misogynist

Yeah, Bill Clinton is a rapist, and Hillary is a woman who defends rapists when it serves her interests.

Do people still really believe this? Theres been a million investigations done by people who fucking hate her guts and the most they've been able to uncover is that shes not that great at using the computer, something that can basically be said about every President in living memory besides Obama, and pretty much every Congressmen over 50.

>ITT: Ad hominem and strawman fallacies are only okay if you're hwhyte and a nu-rightist/cuckservative

nobody gives a shit about trumps trickle down economics. his supporters are white nationalist, race baiting, woman hating fedoras. they don't give a fuck about economic policies

If you repeat a lie enough, maybe it'll become true.

it's a shame he forgot that he's a character actor first

>hwhyte

Is this some kind of new meme that Liberal faggots are trying to force?

Why do SJW's suck so hard at humor.

Do you really think China and Russia will stop hacking and poking the bear if someone clueless about world politics is elected and instead won't ramp up the attacks?

sure thing bud

>Trump is already struggling to win over female voters

Could have fooled me when I look at his rallies.

Listen everybody.

Bill Clinton had a full on sex scandal erupt before he was elected. And his shit was legitimate sex not a bunch of tawdry bro talk released by the Bushes as payback for clipping off Jebs balls like a fucking boss in the primaries.

This will blow over in a few days and everything will be back to normal.

Trump will be the next president of the United States.

>whites pidgeonholing all (nonblack) nonwhites as rapacious woman-hating sexual assault candidates
>a lie

qeq

its actually a meme from therightstuff.biz (referring to how Jared Taylor pronounces the word) so you've kind of outed yourself as to how recently you came to be "redpilled", cumbreath

$0.05

It's just the one guy trying to start a meme.

Also, he's a white guy from some flyover state who's never seen a non-white in his life.

>his supporters are white nationalist, race baiting, woman hating fedoras.

Whoa, easy there Brianna Wu. Calm down.

HAHAHAHA

>full on sex scandal
it was only a blowjob tho

>search "hwhyte + jared taylor"
>2nd result is a non-SJW pro-white website

All you redditors are really outing yourselves and you don't even know it

tradyouth.org/2015/03/tim-wise-is-lying-about-jewish-privilege-here-are-the-facts-figures/

>faggots get triggered by something a tv celebrity does
big surprise
next thread

Again, keep repeating the lie.

Meanwhile, the rap music alone proves you wrong.

>I'm not triggered shut up! I'm just pointing out problematic behavior that needs to be removed from modern Progressive (tm) society!

Sure thing.

>Because there are some $NON_WHITE_UNEDUCATED_MALE people at a rally that is statistically significantly

You feel it in your gut right

>could have fooled me
It did fool you, dipshit. Clinton is up by 20 points among likely female voters

Hillary Clinton wants to go to war with Russia though, Trump doesn't. So once Trump is in power, Putin's incentive to hack decreases. With Hillary in power, that incentive actually goes UP. In fact, it becomes an issue of national security for him to be aware of what the U.S. is planning and who they want to fund and arm.

>it's a 'let's accept hundreds of thousands more economic migrants into europe who have sexually assaulted and raped thousands of women already, but we will ignore that to show everyone how progressive we are' episode

wait nvm, that was a european broadcast

>trump tards
>so far on the wrong side of history
>still unable to tell

ITT Liberals are totally obsessed with identity-politics.

Status fucking quo.

I've already voted and if I can get paid to put my opinion online I'd be totally down. Where do you sign up?

>Hillary Clinton wants to go to war with Russia though, Trump doesn't. So once Trump is in power, Putin's incentive to hack decreases.
this might be the stupidest fucking post i've ever read on this board, and considering 90% of the posts on here are pedo/cuck bullshit that's seriously saying something

Keep forcing that meme, cracker.

Better a numale than a fucking Jew.

>all nonwhites are black

So "logical fallacies are only okay when me and people who agree with me use them!"? Sure thing.

>europe

lel who cares about that shithole, they've been cucked by (((Hapsburgs))) and (((Sassoons))) since time immemorial. Modern liberalism and "progressivism" was born out of the ashes of post-revolutionary France.

>talking about sexually assaulting women is only okay when Donald Trump does it
Nimbly navigated.

Trump claimed he would gun down an Iranian ship that insulted some military men if he were president, threatened to kill the families of terrorists and force the military to do it even if they refuse on national television, and encouraged other countries to build nukes so the US would not have to support them militarily.

Saying he's some kind of paragon of foreign policy compared to Clinton is laughable.

You're really taking the alt right shit seriously user. Not everyone listens to the merchant minute or whatever meme tier shit you found on plebbit and took it seriously.

>The majority of women vote with their pussy instead of their brain.

Yeah, big fucking shock.

Trump STILL has a shocking level of female-support DESPITE the media-campaign against him.

None of the things Trump talked about involved starting a war with a nuclear superpower though.

>grab her right in the pussy
It's ogre.

Blacks are nonwhites, so saying "nonwhites don't get away with it" is provably false when blacks get away with it.

There's also no logical fallacy here.

it's quite funny, and kind of sad

>democrats: the reason why all you minority groups aren't rich and happy is because you've been oppressed by white people
>vote democrat!

of course they want to let more minorities in, it's free votes and they can keep lying/manipulating them easily, well at least until they realise

>cracker

>the merchant minute
>shit you found on plebbit

Is this a "CTR/reddit pretends to be alt-right but they haven't lurked long enough to decode the basic memes" episode

>He isn't polling at zero

Even some blacks voted for Barry Goldwater too

White boy upset I called him a cracker? Cry more. Your white tears are delicious.

So starting a war with Iran and increasing the risks of a nuclear holocaust by encouraging nuclear proliferation is perfectly fine?

Trump has managed to be neck and neck with Hillary in spite of the entire establishment and mainstream media REEEEEing at him nonstop. That's pretty remarkable, to be honest, family.

>Dude Hillary owns the women and minorities LMAO!

I love when Liberals get so cocky about this and then inevitably embarrass themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcWbpGMzSjc&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=14

No it wasn't. Also he's mostly right

>voting for hillary

yeah who really cares about liberal ideas, Hillary tells me she's liberal and pretends she has the moral high ground, that's all that matters right?

>Trump STILL has a shocking level of female-support DESPITE the media-campaign against him
>backpedaling
He really doesn't. He was polling at 33% yesterday, a number that's likely to decline even further given his recent comments. That's embarrassingly low, and the number for minority women is even worse (18%).

It's funny that you interpret the media quoting things that Trump actually said as some kind of grand conspiracy. They're hardly even trying; the stories write themselves because he just can't help himself.

Link to the audio?

Also no matter what he says it's unforgivable, he's not Mel Gibson, he's a Jew and belongs in the oven.

This isn't pol, fuck off back to your containment board

I'm not saying they're things I support, I'm saying they're less insane than Hillary Clinton threatening military action against Russia over her fucking emails.

This.

Trump has Hillary running fucking scared despite her having the ENTIRE media and nearly the entire government on her side.

Kind of surprised she hasn't just had someone plant a car-bomb in Trump's Mercedes yet.

Delicious white nationalist cognitive dissonance

>a nation that fails to defend itself is somehow a less appetizing target for foreign intelligence gathering
you are a fucking moron. also

>he
>implying

>neck and neck

It's actually a landslide.

>minority women

>WowIt'sFuckingNothing.jpg

>Hillary wants to go to war with Russia
>mostly right
Do you honestly believe that, or are you just a typical minion who's defending his God Emperor?

>reaction video where the viewer can't see or hear the thing the person is reacting to

max cringe

even if you knew what trump said word for word, you're still literally just watching colbert make funny faces

this video just feels really egotistical

twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Everyone grabs the pussy sometimes

The country still has a lot of white men, and a lot of them are pissed because they aren't immediately getting the jobs their parents and grandparents got. Some because of globalization, but also some because entire segments of the population weren't prevented from getting those jobs from the top down. They'll still be a significant voting block but there are basically no projections that give a Trump a significant chance at winning

I wonder how hard the Hillary-voters will be laughing when less than a year after election day they get laid-off due to new Diversity Incentives.

Or will they just accept it as indirect punishment for their crime of being white males?

Hillary, who in the past said all black men were "superpredators" who needed to be "brought to heel" like animals, to support legislation that would criminalize blackness.

Hillary, who in the past said marriage was a sacred union between a man and woman only, and not for homosexual deviants, to support legislation that discriminated against gays.

But see, Trump is the bad guy for making a harmless, offhand joke that he's already apologized for, because mainstream media says so.

Women just find that kind of stuff hot bro. It's mostly cucked males and landwhale feminists who go on and on about how awful a billionaire celebrity saying that girls like it when he grabs their pussy is.

I thought it was JJ Abrams at first. Let that sink in. This Catholic must actually be a Skype.

>Trump has Hillary running fucking scared
She's up by six points and has massive leads in several core voting blocks. I doubt she's sweating.

One of the largest voting blocks in the country is "fucking nothing"? You might not give a shit about them but unfortunately for you they can still vote.

Being extremely conservative
>(100 - 63) / 2
>18.5%

Thats the number of non-white women in the country.

The only people suffering in this "race war" are the niggers. Be glad, fuck em. But don't act like liberals give a solitary fuck about them.

Blacks are like Trump -- their own worst fucking enemies.

Will Cred Forums kill themselves if Trump loses?

I fear they may have meme'd to hard

>it's another "people vote for Trump because MUH RACISM" statement

Liberals are legitimately a broken fucking record.

Nobody is buying this shit any more. People who aren't ALREADY indoctrinated are on to you.

I fail to see how revoking NAFTA and blocking the TPP benefits only white men and not everyone who lives in America who isn't a CEO of a multinational corporation.

>up six points
>believing the (((polls)))

How do you even win in a situation like this?

When the media has a ridiculous level of bias, and people don't seem to remember how to critique it or dissect narratives. You learn this stuff in high school.

>enjoying getting groped by this
sounds like you're the one who's cucked buddy

>The only people suffering in this "race war" are the niggers.

Yeah, sure.

No, they'll just go back to their Anime and vidya.

Black people give democrats in control a lot of shit, but the community still votes for them because its better to be ignored when they are in power than to have the republicans do research and try and find the best ways to completely fuck them over. NC is a perfect example

yes because when the polls show support for trump they're accurate but when they support for hillary they're clearly lying

anything that doesn't show trump in a good light is a lie because someone on Cred Forums said so

Liberals only care about blacks when they vote how they think they should vote

They treat them like 'pet minorities', and call them stupid if they don't agree with them

We've been through this before. The polls all had Regan and Carter neck and neck.

I'm just wondering who the new Dan Rather on TV will be shaking his head wondering how the media manged to get it so wrong.

In November Trump will win the election in a landslide.

Nah, there's a lot of good, innocent black people caught up in this shit that are just being used and are getting the short end of the stick just so a privileged white lady can "make history." Nothing to be glad about.

Money is one hell of an aphrodesiac for girls.

>fuck data that suggest trump is in serious trouble, MUH FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS MAGA
oh the ironing

>Minority Women support the Feminazi GIBS ME DAT candidate

What a fucking shock.
I am utterly aghast, really.

Those are the same (((polls))) that had a much closer race for Romney and McCain

Tell me about NC

>implying Trump will actually do anything
>implying Congress can't just cockblock Trump on everything if they wanted to

>Getting Americans in a foreign country killed
CIA's hobby for the past 6 decades, don't see you bitching about that.
Hell, sometimes it wasn't even in a foreign country.

>rallies show huge enthusiasm for Trump
>nothing for Hillary

>How do you even win in a situation like this?
I don't know, but Trump is managing.

I think a part of it is that, when the entire system is actively attacking you at every turn, you wind up looking like an underdog, and people like an underdog.

>posts one video of a white dude being assaulted
Blacks are filling the prisons, they're not rising above their socio-economic conditions, and they continue to ignore some of the main causes of their pathetic status.

Yeah, I think "white culture" will be just fine.

>t. ugly virgin who thinks his STEM degree will make him rich one day
They're supermodels bud, they can fuck any number of rich men as many times as they want, and there are plenty of old fucks a lot richer than trump. not like this has any relevancy to your "argument" since women don't vote for candidates they want to fuck

And Trump is nothing like Romney or McCain. Trump is the punk candidate who the establishment is hissing at like a fucking cobra.

No one said it was surprising. Nice shitpost though

The Republican state legislature performed studies on the voting habits of the black community and then proceeded to enact laws that would lower voter turn out under the guise of a non-existent problem called voter fraud. They were so egregious and obvious in that all of that bullshit was struck down by one-man down Supreme court that usually can't agree on anything

Of course there are decent blacks, and I wouldnt mind a qt black girlfriend. But generally speaking, I fuckin hate em.

A republican congress cockblocking a republican president just after an election?

Hillary is the one that wont get anything too radical passed if elected. Trump will have at least two years of fun just like Obama had.

why is the Cred Forums damage control spilling over here? Quit shilling your favorite candidate for free

>I fuckin hate em.
Man, you need to let that shit go. Like you said, they aren't all that bad. And life is too short.

>trump is anti-establishment

yet he joined the republican party instead of starting his own, has mike pence as his VP, and has been trying to pander to paul ryan and the GOP because he realized he needs congress to actually do anything

>mfw people still unironically think voter fraud is a thing that happens

You really think having an ID to vote is racist?

OMG he touched her leg! Someone alert the police!

Bill is not Hillary, and in that instance Bill did nothing wrong. Fucking trumpcucks.

Bill did nothing wrong ever by the way, he's a player and you should hate the game not him.

>"why are people disagreeing with me?"
I don't know what to say, but welcome to life.

the republican party hates his guts, lmao

they're just reluctantly accepting him because of their own rules, they just want to make him their puppet

Same with Trump glad we agree.

shit's off topic and against board rules

welcome to Cred Forums

It specifically targets minorities and was ruled unconstitutional because of that. Yes, it is racist. Voter fraud is nonexistent in this country and the only reason such legislation exists is to suppress the vote. I'm a republican by the way (although not a Trump supporter), and anyone with a brain knows those laws are bullshit.

>The Republican state legislature performed studies on the voting habits of the black community and then proceeded to enact laws that would lower voter turn out under the guise of a non-existent problem called voter fraud.

This is what Liberals actually believe.

You're probably right, but I don't really let it get in the way of my rare interactions with them.

Sure, I'm a racist, but I'm like... a cool racist.

True. Offtopic threads are common here and you shouldn't be shocked by them. Use the filters.

>The Republican state legislature performed studies on the voting habits of the black community and then proceeded to enact laws that would lower voter turn out

How was it targeted at blacks when whites had to play by the same rules?

>It specifically targets minorities and was ruled unconstitutional because of that
Ok, so let's make it a law that everyone in the U.S. has to have an ID to vote, then it doesn't target minorities.

>just went numale
I thought that happened years ago.

Yeah, but now we have to worry about the fucking Russians interfering.

>It specifically targets minorities
Wrong

>and was ruled unconstitutional because of that
It was ruled unconstitutional because we have a Supreme Court that sucks Democrat cock.

>Yes, it is racist.
Wrong.

>Voter fraud is nonexistent in this country
Wrong again.

You're like some kind of kung-fu master of being retarded.

Doesn't the rest of the civilized world have voter ID laws?

Because minorities are far more likely to not be in possession of an ID compared to whites. It's similar to the laws regarding the possession of crack vs. the possession of cocaine. This isn't a difficult concept.

Show me some evidence regarding the epidemic of voter fraud in this country then.

>Retarded Libshits still believe this.

So was the goal to "suppress black votes" when Britain enacted the same laws?
Or Germany?
Or Mexico?
Or Switzerland?

>WRONG WRONG WRONG
Great argument. Learning a lot from the donald I see

>Because minorities are far more likely to not be in possession of an ID compared to whites
They're also more likely to be in possession of a firearm. Does this mean calls for gun control are racism?

Explain why it racists to demand id to prove you are who you say you are to vote but not at the welfare office or any other government service for that matter.

>So was the goal to "suppress black votes" when Britain enacted the same laws?
You don't need ID to vote in Britain. Germany and Switzerland have mandatory state-issued IDs, something the US does not have.

Not user, but voter fraud is unequivocally Republican propaganda, as there is VERY little evidence of it.

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/court-north-carolina-voter-id-law-targeted-black-voters/

NC law was struck down because they made it too obvious. It hasn't been struck down in some states because the other fuckheads atleast tried to mask their intentions

>DUDE RACIST CONSPIRACY LMAO

The only people still buying this shit are wholly indoctrinated Liberals.

Anyone with two shits worth of sense sees through this and understands that Liberals just benefit from voter-fraud when it occurs.

It's literally just another case of Liberals being retards and thinking that screaming "RACIST RACIST RACIST" in lieu of logic or reason is an argument.
And who can blame them for continuing to do that? The retarded media ate it up.

The only first world countries that require ID to vote also require by law that adults must possess that form of ID.

>there is very little evidence of this illegal activity that by its nature can't be traced

What a shock.

The NC law provided for free id delivered to your door on demand. Where is the proof minorities don't have id's or dont have access to id's.

>literal evidence of dead people being registered to vote
>"there's no voter fraud guys!"

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/02/488392765/as-november-approaches-courts-deal-series-of-blows-to-voter-id-laws

nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/federal-appeals-court-strikes-down-north-carolina-voter-id-provision.html?_r=0

why is this thread still here

>Germany and Switzerland have mandatory state-issued IDs, something the US does not have.
Ok, so this seems like a good solution. Why aren't democrats pushing for that instead of trying to prevent ID laws from existing?

>It specifically targets minorities

Fucking how? Were whites not required to have an ID?
Or are you just talking out of your ass.

Oh wait, don't answer that. You're a typical SJW nazi in typical SJW hysterics.

Ok, then you'll admit that it's completely speculative and based on spurious evidence. Good, now we're getting somewhere.

?
mass voter fraud is the reality of this modern age

Welp I'm out

Why are conservatives pushing for an extremely expensive federal program without much proven purpose that is the exact thing they always argue against

>citing PBS

Yes, totally not a Liberal shithole you cited there.

Cause blackies clearly don't have IDs since they don't want the man/popo to know where they are?

Not going to lie, that chair and that room looks pretty comfy. All its missing is a fireplace.

If it were specifically targeted at putting minorities in prison, yes. The only intent with voter ID laws is to suppress the minority vote. There is a strong, well-documented correlation between voter ID laws and negative minority vote turnout. There is a reason that this is an agenda that is only pushed by the Republican party in specific states with large minority populations. Furthermore, there is virtually no evidence that voter fraud actually happens in this country in any appreciable amount.

As I said before, I'm a Republican but this is indefensible legislation. Everyone knows what they're doing and several politicians have even admitted it.

Some politicians have pushed for national identification but there's a significant amount of opposition against it for privacy reasons. Regardless, the prevention of voter fraud is the absolute stupidest argument in favor of a national ID, since it isn't a problem.

Evidence?

?
Meanwhile they remove people improperly registered to vote all the fucking time. That shooter in washington voted as a non-citizen

So enough with your fucking lies

>Because minorities are far more likely to not be in possession of an ID compared to whites.

Aaaaaaaaand?

How fucking hard is it to get an ID?
Or are blacks too stupid/morbidly obese/incompetent?

>WHERES THE EVIDENCE
>Provide evidence
>FUCK THAT
Typical Trump supporter

>How fucking hard is it to get an ID?
It's very common to hear this in defense of voter ID laws, but ultimately it's irrelevant how difficult it is to get one.

?
what the fuck

was he castrated when he was younger?

>It's similar to the laws regarding the possession of crack vs. the possession of cocaine

Oh, so it's similar to that other thing ignorant liberals shriek about being "racist" but isn't?

Wow, really helping your case, fuckboy.

If someone told you 5 years ago that the U.S. government was spying on literally everyone in the world, you'd call them a tinfoil hat wearing retard.

It's kind of the nature of secret, illegal activity that benefits governments that it's really hard to find out about unless someone from the inside tells the world.

Better to err on the side of caution. We live in a world where ids are easy to get and required for almost everything of importance as it is.

>lies
I'm not the one claiming to have the overwhelming evidence here

Why was this being recorded in the first place? Do these fucking jews walk around with wires every time they hang out with another rich person?

Yeah but it's only racist when America does it.

>Why are conservatives pushing for an extremely expensive federal program
What? How the fuck is an ID program expensive? If that's expensive, then Jesus Christ NPR must be bankrupting the nation.

>but ultimately it's irrelevant how difficult it is to get one.
Correct, there is nothing discriminatory about REASONABLE VOTER ID, regardless of whether blacks don't have them or not.

Of course the real problem is that voter ID laws don't prevent voter fraud, but it's a good start I suppose.

wnd.com/2016/10/voter-fraud-much-more-widespread-than-virginia-pennsylvania/

Because Democrats benefit from Voter Fraud. Simple as that.

Its very relevant as that's the argument against such laws.

It's racist because the voters are already eligible but retards keep pushing for more IDs

Since I'm not utterly naive, I already assumed they were. Are you really that ignorant?

Either its important enough that it should be a law to require one, with federal and state agencies helping you to ensure you get one or it isn't actually that important. If you're so afraid of muh terrorism you would think it would be in the best interest of everyone to have one and there would be no punitive damages or fines unless you totally refused big brother and not because you had issues while trying to actually get one

Ok, go back 5 years. I want you to provide me evidence that the NSA is spying on literally everyone in the world, and you can't use anything that Edward Snowden released since that wasn't around yet. You can use ONLY what people knew in 2011.

If you can't do it, it wasn't actually happening! :D

>RACIST RACIST RACIST

Great argument. Learning a lot from every Democrat in existence I see.

>1,000 instances of illegal immigrants or non-citizens being registered to vote in just eight Virginia counties. They cast nearly 200 ballots in elections before being purged from voter rolls.

wow...200 votes...every election is a sham

do you even read the shit you link you fucking moron?

mfw trump idiots are all alex jones watching conspiratards

it's like pottery

Well it IS illegal discrimination under the civil rights act yes, because the left wing courts do not recognize that preventing illegals/dead people from voting as a legitimate reason.

Anything that has a disparate impact is discriminatory

What point are you even trying to make? That people shouldn't be allowed to do research and gather evidence for things that they suspect?

Ok, since you're not utterly naive, then you'll also assume that corporations and governments rig elections to benefit them.

>Democrats STILL think needing an ID to vote in a presidential fucking election is "racist"

They're literally beyond saving at this point.

Just stop listening to them and problems will go away on their onwn.

He actually did make an argument though. If you want to disagree you need to explain why his points aren't valid. Simply saying "wrong" is trump-tier garbage. Grow up.

Do you have an actual non-biased source with citations? Something like this?

I'm making the point that voter fraud is hard as fuck for an ordinary person to prove in the same way that the NSA spying on everyone is hard as fuck for an ordinary person to prove.

>Insist that voter ID is meaningless because fraud doesn't exist
>People prove that fraud exists in large numbers, and likely MUCH larger due to the fact theres no system in place to prevent it
>Continue lying about how voter ID is racist

k
If the illegals were voting republican
You would be singing a different song.

Except it really isn't since everyone that votes has to be registered already

>Happy Columbus day

DISGUSTING

Yes, it's why I'm in favor of overturning Citizens United and abolishing lobbying.

>He actually did make an argument though.

Going "It was clearly all an evil CIS white male conspiracy to suppress the darkies" isn't a real argument.
It's typical SJW retard hysteria over fucking nothing, as per usual with you low-IQ religious zealots.

So how do you address the fact that these laws are excursively pushed by the Republican party in states with large minority populations and have a clear impact on minority vote turnout?

>it's an "attack the sources that don't agree with me episode"

pro tip: nobody but you gives a rats ass when you call a source "biased" you just look like a massive reddit tard

>large numbers

Not zero and immediately caught isn't a large number, especially when literally every single person in the government is looking for it because neither side wants the other to get illegal votes

where are the citations for this guy's numbers

>payback for clipping off Jebs balls like a fucking boss

Only in the old south where the ''temporary'' federal oversite on voting laws has never been lifted. Northern states can have voter id laws that hold up just fine in court.

>these laws are excursively pushed by the Republican party
Because Democrats benefit from voter-fraud when it happens.

>and have a clear impact on minority vote turnout
I've never seen any real evidence of this.
Or are you outright ADMITTING that blacks are too retarded/incompetent/criminal to acquire a simple single piece of ID?

Who are you quoting? Nice buzzwords I suppose

>People prove that fraud exists in large numbers
You haven't done that. You linked an unsubstantiated claim that voter fraud exists in small numbers (votes that were purged anyways when they were discovered to be fraudulent).

If it is as large of a problem as you are claiming, there should be plenty of evidence that voter fraud occurs on a large scale in federal/state elections, and has a significant impact on the outcome of said elections.

why were they recording this in a private car?

How do you address the fact that European countries have the same laws if it's only racist rednecks who want it?

why spend a lot of money on something that evidence shows would serve no purpose? the only instances of voter fraud are mail in ballots.

Did you know that pic-related is Jebs cousin?

Jeb gets the last laugh. Kek

>especially when literally every single person in the government is looking for it because neither side wants the other to get illegal votes

lel, fucking wrong

You seriously think illegal immigrants are going to vote Republican.

The temporary federal oversight ended and then NC immediately did research and enacted laws to suppress the black vote. The children down there can't be trusted yet obviously

>I've never seen any real evidence of this.

Many european countries have mandatory IDs issued by the federal government. The ones that don't generally don't have voter ID laws

Wisconsin doesn't have vast numbers of minorities nor a long history of institutional racism.

>If it is as large of a problem as you are claiming, there should be plenty of evidence that voter fraud occurs on a large scale in federal/state elections, and has a significant impact on the outcome of said elections.
There was literally no evidence that the NSA was spying on everyone in the world while it was happening.

>and have a clear impact on minority vote turnout

What an atrocity
Imagine that, "minorities" who don't have ID, aka the scum of the earth.
Who WOULD want them to vote?

>Many european countries have mandatory IDs issued by the federal government.
Cool. Let's have those ourselves then.

>We should do everything those socialist countries in Europe do! Literally everything!
>But not voter ID laws! Those are fine in Europe but here, they are racist!

They probably just wanted to move into the modern age with voting.

Yes, because I feel like it with no evidence or proof

Why are conservashits so dumb?

You literally think rich wall street bankers and real estates that can hire armies of people to commit voter fraud are going to vote Democrat

Its in everyone's interest to prevent voter fraud.

You don't ned to be a citizen to register to vote
It's just a box to tick.

>Who are you quoting?

Every fat inbred Liberal mouth-breather ITT.

>do everything

fucking lmao, you stepped on your own landmine

You mean the minorities that have fucking ID because they need it to collect their welfare? Are you braindead?

>pages.ucsd.edu/~zhajnal/page5/documents/voterIDhajnaletal.pdf

Wow, it literally addresses nothing being talked about here.

>You literally think rich wall street bankers and real estates that can hire armies of people to commit voter fraud are going to vote Democrat
Yes, because establishment Democrats favor policies that benefit Wall Street like NAFTA and the TPP.

>liberal mouth breathers
Nice. I see what you did there.

Damn, what kind of camera was this shot with? Beautiful quality. Looks like it could have been shot yesterday.

i fucking hate this cunt. something about his face just pisses me right off

>IT'S RACIST BECAUSE I SAID SO AND THIS ARTICLE FROM A LIBSHIT NEWSPAPER BACKS ME UP SO THERE.

Welcome to the future of politics.

>people crying about preventing voter fraud from dem when repubs commit the most voter fraud

lmao

>minorities
can you stop using this word

>institutional racism.
this is retarded

So you're just a conspiracy nut? Not much of an argument.

What was the point of this post? You clearly didn't read it

I'm married to someone that isn't a US citizen.

Theres so many fucking checks in place on every single one of those forms they have to fill out and if you do anything wrong even by accident they give you so much shit and make you start over from square one that it is never in your interest to not fill out the thing perfectly the first time. I met her abroad while I was living there and married her abroad. We had a quick process compared to most people and it still took over a year

That makes you a normal human being.

Was liberal comedy always this shit or is it just because I'm now right wing that I perceive it as bad?

>long running trusted newspaper with standards
>liberal

sad! embarrassing!

you read a 27 page document in 3 1/2 minutes?

>You clearly didn't read it

I can't find anything in it that clearly and plainly states why whites apparently have ID's in abundance but blacks can't scrounge one up for the life of them, or how owning an ID became a "racist" concept.

If your dumb SJW ass can highlight it for me, feel free. Until then it's a source that says nothing.

Probably a Leica.

>>When you're a star they let you get away with anything.
like how Bill almost got away with sexually exploiting his intern?
Or how Hillary let him get away with it and slut shamed the woman?
really makes you think.

Well that's your fault for not marrying in the place you wanted to call home you fucking retard.

>Not much of an argument.
Can you prove the NSA was doing what it was doing using only information prior to Snowden's leak? If you can't how the fuck can you expect anyone else to prove that the government isn't doing shady shit that massively benefits it and its corporate donors?

Since you're claiming there's ample evidence if it exists, put your money where your mouth is.

>Libshits STILL beating the "voter ID's are racist" drum

Literally NOBODY buys that shit any more.

Even Europeans in the most liberal of liberal countries were laughing at you for this.

>sexually exploiting an intern
Jesus Christ, could you faggots be any more hypocritical. If that were Trump, you'd be applauding him.

That isn't what you asked for evidence for. You asked for evidence regarding the impact that voter ID laws have on minority vote turnout, which is clearly documented in that paper.

Also, you didn't find anything in it because you didn't read it. You ask for evidence and don't examine the evidence you're given.

What are you talking about? Everyone is buying it and rejecting new voter ID laws. You must be delusional

The process of marrying in the other person's country and marrying a foreigner in the US is exactly the same when it comes to getting the marriage green card. The only difference would have been if was already in the country working or in school she wouldn't have needed to wait outside the country so long as her previous visa was valid which didn't really matter since I didn't move back until the process was done anyway.

>If the illegals were voting republican
>You would be singing a different song.

This.

The only reason stopping Voter-Fraud is "racist" is because it Voter-Fraud benefits Democrats.

And we can't have Democrats NOT getting an illicit advantage in voting. Not in an election year.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.
It's not hypocritical to point out hypocrisy, that's a common fallacy.

I just think it's ridiculous to think of Hillary as the feminist vote when she opposes everything feminism is supposedly about, and does not respect women.

But voter fraud benefits nobody because its in everyone's interest to prevent it and the small amount that does happen is caught 99% of the time and the 1% it isn't is so tiny that it affects nothing

All illegals vote that commit voter fraud vote republican. Check and mate.

>Everyone is buying it

Not the public and not Europe.

It's pretty much indoctrinated Libshits and the ruling-class elite and that's about it. Pretty much everyone else got a nice big dose of "Democrats are retarded and corrupt and mask this by calling everything 'RACIST'".

You must have some evidence that shows that voter fraud is a widespread problem that has benefited democrats in various elections? Otherwise that is a baseless claim

I'll say this as a conservative. If you guys actually want to help minorities, this might make a difference. If you want to issue mandatory government issued IDs to everyone, I'd be totally fine with that. I'm not fine with abolishing voter ID laws. I suspect a lot of people probably agree with me.

So, you guys are free to push for that if you want to help people of color vote more, and I'll back you up 100%.

But its not Trump. Trump said lewd comments when in private conversation with some guys and were all supposed to be up in arms about it. Meanwhile seedy Bill gets a pass. Its the double standards that are annoying.

>But voter fraud benefits nobody

Aside from the Dems getting free votes.

But Bill Clinton isn't running for president

It's not hypocritical to point out hypocrisy
I'm pointing out the fact that many Trumpets who've weighed in on this have dismissed his self-entitled objectification of women, yet lambaste Clinton for getting a BJ from an intern.

>I'm sure you have evidence of a phenomena that by its nature is untraceable

Yes, I'm sure that in a nation with millions upon millions of illegal immigrants, not a single one of them is exploiting the fact that Democrats are dead-set on making sure voter-fraud is as easy as possible.

Hey, can you prove that the NSA was spying on everyone in America using information prior to Snowden telling the world they were doing that? Since you're expecting posters on Cred Forums to be able to provide evidence of illegal things that benefit the U.S. government, it should be easy.

Your point doesn't count if you pretend the parts that counter your point don't exist

It's the majority public vs a handful of delusional conservashits. Apparently having an education past high school is too elite for some people

the drumpf racist pieces of shits in this thread are disgusting

>which is clearly documented in that paper.

The paper literally proved nothing.

Please give me some highlights that prove otherwise.

Okay. Voter fraud benefits republicans than since illegal voters pretty much always vote republican.

>It's the majority public

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Whatever the media tells you is reality I guess.

Stay mad. In fact, keep pulling this shit. The more shit you pull, the more you'll get laughed at and the more people will wake up to your bullshit.

No his wife is and shes using his star power to drum up votes. She should denounce such sexist acts immediately.

Prove you aren't a faggot without citing any evidence that has come about since this post

Trump is saying you can get away with fondling women if you're a big shot.
This is bad.
Bill WAS the big shot that DID sexually use his intern.

I don't support Trump and I'm not a citizen anyway, I just think it's highly hypocritical that they're pretending that whole thing didn't happen.
They can't even say the Clinton shitstorm was ages ago because this audio leak is a decade old too.

>please read something for me and give me sparknotes
are alt-right neets really this lazy?

>Late nite tv host is..
>.. a cuck!

What else is new with these /poleddit/ crossies

Jesus Christ

This image would be a lot more effective if it wasn't so blunt. As it is, it just conjures up an image of a neckbeard quivering with rage as he makes it.

>you see, hillary is unfit to be president because..... her husband had sex with someone

it's over!!! ctr btfo numal cuckshill

>Here's a giant muddled document. Read it all or you're not allowed to participate in a debate.

Honestly next time this debate comes up I'll just refer my opponents to a 100 page blithering article from a biased source, and claim that somewhere in there is factual proof my beliefs are correct.
When people ask me where, I'll condescending piss on them and go "WAH, CAN'T REEEEEAD???".

Democrats are retarded and call everything that doesn't benefit them "racist", more at fucking 11.

Trump was literally admitting to sexual assault. This is not equal to getting a BJ from an intern.

But anyway, I'll point out for the 100th time that Bill isn't running.

So then why are Republicans the ones trying to stamp it out?

Is their evil racist conspiracy just THAT fucking clever?

>Trump was literally admitting to sexual assault
At no point did Trump ever say he did anything with a girl who didn't want it, faggot.

>You're not allowed to participate in a conversation unless you're informed about the issues of the conversation

Are you really upset about this. Didn't congress just pass a feel good law that people on both sides are regretting because they didn't read it over or think about it. Isn't an entire country pissed by this very fact

No he said he could grab pussy if he wanted to because women fling themselves at him. Bill actually did fondle women.

You're the only one laughing because you're an uninformed loser, bruv. Maybe if you met more people you wouldn't be so bitter

It's 27 pages, double spaced. Why are you arguing about topics when you refused to research the merits of your argument?

Also, if you had any clue how these papers were structured you could easily find a summary of the main talking points. Just another clue that you're a dipshit trying to avoid doing your due diligence

damn the guy in this picture looks a lot like a guy i know

and he actually resembles this kind of person somewhat as well

>"You can do anything you want. You can grab them by the pussy"
What the fuck do you think that is, you child?

Colbert is actually a good Christian man. Which is a whole lot more than you can say about Trump and his batshit crazy evangelical running mate.

The story continually being pushed is "we can't allow anyone who supports these views to be president".
Hillary and Bill support these views.
Hillary is the anti-thesis of an empowered woman.
She protected her husband through everything, calling Monica a skank.
Then she stayed with him despite what he did, enabling him.
She only even runs for president after her husband did it first, god forbid the first female president exceed their spouse.
Women ever exceeding men would be so scary.
Not to mention how she pressured a rape victim during her legal career to imply she wanted it.

Except user is right. Don't hand out a 30 page essay when the threads near the bump limit without some highlights.

Funny how I'm more informed on it than you.

If you're so informed, why can't you sum up in one fucking sentence how ID requirements are "racist"?

Probably because you're completely full of shit and are trying to hide behind a biased authority figure to justify your lack of logical argumentative skills.

Again, keep shrieking about how everything is "racist", especially when other countries, including Mexico, do the same shit and it isn't "racist".
The more you do it the more average fuckers will wake up to your shit.

>the Republican party may be failing

How is this not accurate? Twice in a row, instead of nominating an actual Conservative politician with lawmaking experience, they've selected very wealthy men who simply really want to be president. The last time they did nominate a real candidate, they paired him with a laminated idiot and had him go back on all his principles to appease the party core.

The Republican party is on life support right now, and that's a shame even if you're liberal, because without decent opposition the Democrats are getting indulgent and turning into the party of identity politics and nothing more.

>because they fling themselves at him
No, he didn't say that

>"just kiss them. I don't even wait"
And I'll assume he doesn't wait for anything else either.

Why are you samefagging in a dead thread?

>322+ posts and SJW's still can't explain in one paragraph how Voter ID's are "racist"

Argument over, I guess.

not an American but hold on.
Are you saying Americans don't have to show ID when they go to vote?
And that asking for ID is somehow controversial?

The court decisions have been posted over and over again but you keep not reading them

So no friend huh? That conversation is every group of chads in the world.

>Colbert is actually a good Christian man.

Colbert is a galavanting PC-nazi SJW retard and everybody knows it.

He uses the "Imma' good Catholic boy"-defense to shield himself from criticism and accusations of bias.

It's the same empty political tactic that "Reverend" Jesse Jackson uses.

>still can't provide evidence that it's a problem
Guess it's a stalemate.

Not samefagging. Just helping you be less of a faggot next time.

Are liberals so brain dead they can't tell a hypothetical remark when they hear it or is that just a part of their thought crime doctrine?

They target minorities

wew, I win

Yep.

All citizens of every race being asked to show a simple ID to vote is not only "racist", but it's apparently a massive racist conspiracy to keep the darkies and beaners down.

This is, by the way, in a nation that has MILLIONS and MILLIONS of illegal immigrants.

Yeah, "most Chads" aren't running for president.

Newsflash buddy: Jesus was an SJW too

Not all voter id laws have been struck down by the courts. The exist in some states yet the left says they are all racist.

>Not samefagging
mmhm

Not an argument.

what the fuck.
only in America would this be a thing.

>They target minorities

They literally don't.

The law isn't "minorities need an ID". The law is "everyone needs an ID".
That's the opposite of targeting. That's literally equality before the law.

Liberals are dumb hysterical retards. More at 11.

Are Trump shills so brain dead that they can't identify a sleazy, self-entitled narcissist when they see one?

Christianity is a cuckold religion, so who cares?

No, you have citizens that are already eligible to vote but are being gatekept because their IDs aren't "good enough"

>Court decided something
>That means it is correct

That's dangerous logic, faggot.

Oh that's right. I forgot that Cred Forums embraces paganism now because apparently Varg is your new hero.

Sad!

Jesus was an SJW when the world actually needed social justice, i.e. in a time where you could literally have your hand chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread or get stoned to death for not sacrificing your children to the correct child-eating pagan deity.

>vast majority have been struck down for blatantly trying to suppress the black vote
>A couple haven't been struck down yet because they weren't egregious in their crimes that the court cases sped through

The only ones not struck down are still in court

Yes we call Hillary that often

what kind of ID's?
everyone should have a birth certificate, passport or drivers licence?

>vast majority have been struck down for blatantly trying to suppress the black vote

It's hilarious how SJW's keep telling themselves this.

The only one that is legally required is a birth certificate and that alone is not considered good enough according to voter id laws

>vast majority have been struck down for being inconvenient to Liberals

Fixed that for you.

The law is "more IDs are needed to prevent voter fraud" which is asking low income communities to get additional IDs they can barely afford, being choked out at the place where they get those specific additional IDs while voter fraud is a sham to get these laws implemented

Why are conservashits so dumb?

Read

Yes. It proves you at least have the possibility to function in society.

Is this how Christians actually justify their support for Trump? Be honest, do you actually believe that Jesus Christ would be a Trump supporter? Kek

>which is asking low income communities to get additional IDs they can barely afford

There are more whites below the poverty line than blacks.

So is this some conspiracy to suppress white voters?

You mean like the Wisconsin law that libs keep dragging back into court again and again?

>citing NPR and PBS

NPR literally hosts a "White Privilege Referendum", kek.

Christ teaches forgiveness user.

The world still needs justice. A whole lot of it, actually. There will be no true justice until the workers of the world unite, overthrow the global capitalist paradigm and collectivize the means of production.

P.S. Jesus was also a commie.

Jesus literally said that looking at women with lust is as bad as committing adultery. He was as bad as SJWs today.

Why would I want to worship this faggot?

>which is asking low income communities to get additional IDs they can barely afford

NC offered to provide the ID's for fucking free.

My question still stands.

Jesus would let Islamic terrorists kill him and all his followers and do so rapturously.

>dude, these massive articles written by some liberal cuck that gets paid to be a liberal cuck prove my point

Not buying it.

Yes, that's right. Minorities, which include blacks, are being suppressed by these voter ID laws

But I thought most Republican voters were low-income "rednecks"?

Are Republicans sabotaging THEMSELVES and making it LOOK like they are oppressing minorities as a false-flag diversion operation???

Truly devious.

>dude if you have an education, you're..
>.. a liberal cuck!

>Yes, that's right.

So you're admitting that this suppresses whites more than blacks.....yet it's still a giant evil racist conspiracy to suppress blacks....

Cool. Makes sense.

Probably. In fact, it might not be all that unwise.

>Stop questioning my biased sources!

Why don't you cite a Buzzfeed Yellow article while you're at it?

apparently, steering the direction to only blacks was the only way for you to win this argument

ded party 2016

>It's an SJW's get trounced thread.

Feels good, man.

Saying you need ID to get welfare is fine but ID to vote is racist is indefensible.

>it's a delusional Cred Forumstard declares himself the winner post

My nigga

>colbert is numale for pointing out a corrupt politician

up is down and down is up. These are sad times.

The laws are specifically designed to counter democrats LITERALLY busing and flying in immigrants into battleground states to steer elections for state and federal government.

Even a tiny barrier like requiring identification completely stops low IQ democratic voters like immigrants from showing up.

the DNC completely depends on zero or single issue low intelligence voters who vote blue simply because they've been told republicans are "bad" and want to take away their free benefits. Thats the ONLY reason they vote btw.

Not saying I agree with the laws, just telling you why they are passed.

Not really.

You're right.

Whites are the superior race no matter what socio-econmic conditions we're in.

were those goalposts heavy?

how is he corrupt?