A girl at uni is obsessed with Jessica Jones

>a girl at uni is obsessed with Jessica Jones
Is this a red flag mates? I only watched a few episodes but lets discuss the show

The only good thing about it was Kilgrave and the theme music.

Jessica and Luke are such shitty generic characters.

>Is this a red flag mates?
Not really, it's an alright show.

The villain was really good and actually had some degree of emotional depth.

As for the rest of the show, it's mostly a depressed, alcoholic woman trying to become emotionally available again, both in a romantic sense and a platonic one. There's a lot of room for character development and good acting with a plot like that, but nothing comes of it. JJ has some adult themes but is weighed down by people producing it for the capeshit market.

Tell us more about her mate. If shes obessed with the show does she like talk about it? How do you know?
It's probably a red flag if she strongly identifies with a strong female loner type. Muh strong female snowflake. Anti social alcoholic and fucks black guys. Probably best to stay away user.

I liked it

You finally have a villain with fucking superhuman powers who doesn't just use it to get money.

I found it compelling at the start but increasingly disappointing the more I watched.
Still haven't watched the final episode.

Lost me at the insultingly fake British accents of kid Kilgrave and his parents.

NO MOUMMMY.

One black guy. One. And it was motherfucking Luke Cage. How do you NOT fuck Luke Cage? If you have super strength, you're gonna wanna get fucked by a guy with super strength.

maybe, if she is black
this show cucks black women more than any show ive ever seen
first you have a happy black family, then Jessica Jones enters (a whyte woman) and she not only kills the happily married black woman, but then procedes to fuck her husband.
then in the last episode they take in another black woman who saves the black mans live, and where does the black man end up? In the white womans arms and the black woman admires her, she really does

get cucked black women

Simpson did literally nothing wrong

It was better the Luke Cage by far.

This. Jessica Jones wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it also wasn't a bad show.

He killed the old cop for pretty much no reason, I think.

the show would have been better if 90% of the plot wasn't based on people being retarded for no reason

all shitflix goes in the garbage

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy them, but I liked the Netflix Marvel series.

Dating women who share your interests is the worst. I want a girl who thinks everything I like it unwatchable shit.

Great villain and supporting characters (Patsy, Lesbian trinity), horrible fight scenes. Kristen Ritter has no grace in her moves, she looks like a kid wrestling with his dad.
Best scenes with her is when she does her detective work.
The only decent fight scene is Patsy vs Nuke.

needed more Rosario Dawson

I'm halfway through the show, the villain is the only interesting aspect, and Luke Cage is alright. Directing is awful, action is awful, almost all the characters are awful.

massive MASSIVE red flag

>show where the tiny independent woman who don't need no man beats up men three times her size, including le rapist gamergate metaphor man, and then goes home to get fucked in the ass by a giant muscly nigger

Yes, OP. A giant red flag.

reminder that white women destorys black families and that Jessica Jones is the worst of them

But it was a purple male who really destroyed Luke's family.

that purple male didnt force Jessica to cuck a dead black woman

you can't cuck the dead, user.

The only reason to watch it.

of course you can
but black women as a concept was also cucked
Rosario Dawsons charachter and her cameo was a clearly evidence of this

Isn't she hispanic?

i would say that she is more of a caramel latte

hello coalburner

They say in Luke Cage her character is Cuban

>Cuban
litterly the blackest of devils

>QT Cubana will never make you the victim of domestic violence

FUCK. THIS. GAY. Earth

>she will never call you "papi"
JUST

If a cllege student si spending major time in front of the TV, that's not a great sign regardless of their taste. For it to be capeshit ... eh, idk, how much do you mind the idea of having a moron for a girlfriend?

better than Puerto Rican

the only advice my Grandpa ever gave me was "Never trust Puerto Rican women"

>>a girl at uni is obsessed with Jessica Jones
I wouldn't try to rape her. If she's watched the show she now knows that's bad and possibly illegal so she might get you in trouble. Stay vigilant, bro!

Because everybody knows hispanic is a homogeneous ethnicity

>Puerto Rican
why do you hate them?

this fags smug and overexpressive waxy face is reason I can't watch anything hes on

Luke hit the Jackpot. Daredevil was too blind to see she was the best possible option. Karen a shit. Luke's a man with taste, he even picked her over Misty.

>he even picked her over Misty.
thats shit taste senpai

misty sure had some nice knockers

>you will never get fingered by Trinity on her desk

I ain't saying she ain't nice looking, but Claire clearly has the more stable personality and is just better for him. Yeah, Misty is hot, but Claire is hot and mentally stable.

Misty is on the verge of a break down and getting a fuck off robot arm and an alien arsenal of energy weapons.

She even had the comic hairstyle at the end of the last episode

She's gonna go full vigilante

>Those last few episodes with Misty

fuck off niger

she's quite the mutt

>Actress Rosario Dawson's father, Patrick Harris, is of Irish and Native American ancestry, while her mother, Isabel Celeste, is of Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban ethnicity

This. I couldn't make it past episode 7 or 8. It just drags the fuck on. I rolled my eyes when Jessica Jones, despite having superhuman strength, was incapacitated by three dudes using shock probes. Just what in the fuck.

kilgrave knew her power, they could have been SHIELD-grade anti-super shock sticks or something

Misty is a pretty face but the woman brings virtually nothing to the table in terms of acting. Seriously. She's so painfully stunted that Cage's actor has to carry her in every scene they share. Fuck. Meanwhile Dawson is pretty and has acting chops.

Oh right. Those batons or whatever probably dampened her response time or something. One is ineffective and JJ can fight off two but three in a flank attack without any room to regain her composure and she was fucked.

Or Jessica Jones is the epitome of "street level" and she had to job in order to reflect that. When I heard she bested Luke Cage in 1v1 I lost all interest in continuing, though. I don't even know the context. Cage could've been drunk or had a hand behind his back the entire time or something.

I know right, how can a white girl defeat such a big african BBC warrior?

She's lesbo

>a lot of room for character development and good acting with a plot like tha
There was literally none

topkek

doesn't matter since he'll marry Jessica down the line.

Yet as it stands Luke is sleeping with damn near every major character he encounters. He's a bigger slut than Matt if such a thing were possible.

>2 characters
>every main character
Sure.. Matt is still the bigger slut

>a girl at uni is obsessed with Jessica Jones
>Is this a red flag mates?

Just the fact that you came to Cred Forums to ask this questions shows that you're Grade A Autist and have no shot with her

Idk, JJ just has a new issue out & her and Luke are estranged.
I think they're undecided on who they want him to stick with atm.

yeah

it's like attention seeking alcoholic with a tumblr who is a SJW and cries about being a rape victim and hates when anyone else complains about anything ever because it takes attention away from her victimhood: the show

This.
Whenever someone praises this show, all the can use to defend it is Kilgrave, everything else was subpar.
Shit action scenes, acting, supporting cast, side arcs etc. All shit

it was a good show, pretty fun desu

This

yes, my sister loved it

Girls can be funny. Get over it.

Stop posting about this show it reminds me of my ex girlfriend

Afro-Cuban is a bullshit term. That just means black with an accent.

So I'm calling it 2/4 irish, 1/4 black, 1/4 puerto rican. "native american ancestry" is almost always bs

Kilgrave was fun
Jessica was tolerable

the rest of the cast was pretty much insufferable

They were all shit including JJ, she was literally a cunt to everyone no matter what they did for her except Luke and the blonde.
No one was really likeable. Killgrave just made a great villain