Come on Rowan! come and get your virginity out of the lost and found!

>come on Rowan! come and get your virginity out of the lost and found!

what did she mean by this?

I'd rather die a virgin than fuck either of those frigid cows

you must be super gay than kristen wiig is top tier.

what about her?

Not really, her full frontal nude scene was worse than Sarah Silverman's

oh yeah I forgot... they make fun of male virgins in this movie. The main villain is a literal basement dweller.

This is not funny at all but actually really sad because in reality there are lots of males who are unattractive and who can never get girlfriends. Movies like this just drive more males to commit suicide due to their depression.

She's unbelievably average.

She's like an 8th grade teacher that you jerk off to and swear is hot but a few years later you look in your yearbook and realize you were just horny and wrong.

>male virgin bully victim commits suicide when being threatened by four empowered women

what did they mean by this?

The most disappointing nude is Jennifer Lawrence

>basement dwellers killing themselves because of a shitty movie
How is that a bad thing?

Wait he actually commits suicide?

WHAT THE FUCK :( this movie is terrible.

that joke doesn't even make any sense

she's trying to imply that rowan is a virgin yet mentions a lost and found, as if implying he lost his virginity and then someone else found it

>I TOLD YALL MY NUDES WERENT THE WORST!!! DIS NIGGA KNOW!!! HE KNOW!!!

She meant virgins are subhumans who deserve to be wiped out

Virgins are more likely to be very creative and open minded with a lot of things.

See that Seinfeld episode when George stops having sex and becomes very intelligent.

Is this worth watching?
Serious response

I'm a virgin, but if you were being remotely serious, especially in referencing that episode, you should fucking kill yourself immediately.

I realize I might very well be wrong and you're trolling, but I'm willing to take that chance and give you the best advice you'll ever have in your life, which is to end it.

It's not a good movie and it's not so bad it's good, it's just mediocre and bad.

if you liked Spy or Bridesmades it's pretty much more of that

>what did she mean by this?
A man's worth is measured, in part, by his ability to have sexual relations hot women or, in other words, "score."

Not something I agree with, and it's kind of a sexist notion, but it is what it is.

no ,not virgins but people who had active sexual life and then opt to not have sex for some time.

don't know, I nor anyone else saw that movie

I think it's meant to imply that things never get taken out of the lost and found and stay there forever l, so if his virginity is there then nobody must have touched it.

But like you say, he can't be a virgin if his virginity is lost. Which it would have to be to constitute ending up in the lost and found.

this is artificial thing , ma

>wiig
>not mckinnon

This. The irony continues to be lost on feminists. It's like all those fat women complaining that attractive men won't date them.

was it operating?

>duwol wield

no

Thats the biggest load of bs I have seen on this site

>what did she mean by this?
who cares?movie sucks

First day here?

Then why is it a joke in the movie? I think there are several jokes about it. Why are small dicks funny? Why is it a stigma to be a virgin? Try opening your eyes.

How so? Please explain.

>they defeat the powered up bitter virgin whos taken on an embodiment of the ghostbusters franchise itself by shooting him in the groin

what did they mean by this?

Consensual sex is not consensual because they did not ask me what I thought. I would say they shouldnt fuck

Small dicks, short men, bald heads are all hilarious, even though they're all body shaming used regularly by feminists.

Men are just supposed to "man up" and accept it, otherwise youre not a "real man." More shaming tactics btw, but hey thats ok. If it weren't for double standards, they wouldn't have standards at all.

He said "disappointing", because he expected lawrence to look good naked.

Atleast these two waste of spaces actually played somewhat characters. The blonde dyke was fucking terrible.

>DUDE MAKE WEIRD OFF SCRIPT NOISES AND SHIT LMAO

posting the way you do you really didn't have to tell us you were a virgin at the start of it.

>women
>comedy
>beta male director with daddy issues

Which actors and director would've made this a much much better movie?