movieweb.com/strike-back-movie-cast-production-start-date/
i.imgur.com/MDhsZ.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

John Wick

Now you post one too, OP

Heat

Way of the Gun

In the Line of Fire

Way of the Gun is fucking awesome, who knew that cunt Ryan Phillipe could actually act.

>Shut that cunt's mouth before I come over there and fuck-start her head

Final standoff is god tier.

I am going to say Hawaii Five-0. Goofy and dumb as fuck but fun.

After that?

Ronin
Patriot games
Original Mission Impossible

Does Gladiator count? Historical operators?

That lead actor from Hawaii Five O is annoying as fuck, but it's easily the least annoying show out of all the procedural drama, it's comfy to watch and not every single episode is the same fucking shit. It's up there with early NCIS.

Too much no-scoping in that show

The Hunted

Really? Ehh fuck women, two leads are pretty fucking /k/

True Detective

Sicario.

Haywire

Burn Notice

That's pushing it

>la femme nikita

they're literally secret government operatives that never make a mistake
or miss their target during gun fire

that shit was atmospheric as fuck back in the 90s

Boardwalk Empire

Bum Notice? Weird concept.

The Unit would be 10/10 Operator Kino if you just cut out all the wives bollocks

This.

it's surprising people don't know it was the show the 24 writers made before they did 24
looking back now, it's almost like a mix between 24 and the americans, before either of those shows existed

I rewatch that shit all the fucking time, usually my bedtime material when I want to fall asleep to comfy voices.

what is operator?

shootenings

This

The only real operator show. 24 is good but there isn't much operators operating.

>back in the 90s
Shame it aged like shit though

Well Dennis Haysbert does have those smooth tones. But as much as I love the show I can never get into the mood to rewatch it properly because I know as amazing as the action is it'll cut away to some fucks wife back at base making some drama about throwing a bbq or some other shit for half the episode

All the male actors actually. Hell, I even really like Scott Foley in it, they all have great chemistry.

Agree on the wives issue but I seem to dislike it less than most people, in the sense that I can push through and tolerate it. Only gripe is that the show changed the vibe on the 4th season, they ditched the black ops military thing in favor of 24 clone.

>muh domestic terrorism
>muh nukes
>muh constant motion

>look guys! i'm operating

>My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy ...

>pushing it
>weird concept

/thread : operator-kino ,right ?
or am i in the wrong thread rebbit ?

How has the king of operator kino not been posted yet?

ahahhah fucking steven

ahahahahahhahaha
this is the best webm I've seen this week

kino

Steven, pls. It is time to retire.

T-thanks. Check this one out webmshare.com/play/3vBJ3

Miami Vice hostage rescue

this is hurtful to watch, make it stop

kinoperator

So what if the guy hadn't walked right in front of him?

he might still be alive

Ace.

The Unit is literally the definition of operatorkino, minus the military wives boring bullshit. If you skip that you get to enjoy dat dere Delta force kino.

Strike back (season 2 onwards) is like a mix of 24 and an Arnie/Sly movie. Top tier.

What if an anvil dropped on Vincent's head?

>Check his twitter
>It reads like the front page of Cred Forums

Is he are guy?

The Donald Trump of actors

> skyTV and Cinemax are in talks about a possible StrikeBack movie.

hhnnngggg

John Cassavetes' Gloria.

Well, we aren't on Cred Forums you fucking moron

I just finished watching all the seasons of Strike Back (even the british one which was good despite what Cred Forums said) and I'm fucking mad that they basically killed every female character except the Russian one and the WORST character and actress of the entire show, the dea agent.

movieweb.com/strike-back-movie-cast-production-start-date/

> Bill Clinton even loves Operators

>[LOUD GUN NOISES]

The Unit is shit even without the wives stuff.
The story and characters are boring as shit and take themselves so seriously that they could belong in one of those American propaganda movies starring Chuck Norris or Seagal.

Strike Back is better in every aspect, and is the second best action show after 24.

>tried posting "i'm the cook"
>3MB max file
hmmmmmmm has this always been the case or nippon moot cutting them costs.

the webm it might be blocked.

>apparently not putting your finger on the trigger at all times makes you an operator in Cred Forums's world
Embarrassing

basically just the quinn parts

Cred Forums has always been capped at 3megs, /wsg/ and /gif/ get bigger filesizes and sound

i.imgur.com/MDhsZ.mp4

>gripping the mag

Operator status revoked.

Context?

she's wearing a target cloak

She didn't pay her tv-license

She was peddling teengirls to ISIS fighters

She prayed into the direction facing away from mecca

She talked back and played stringed instruments

I'm not a /k/ moron but this triggered me. There are basic cable shows with better guns

>edit it horribly to somewhat imply you shot the pilot or damaged the controls and the helicopter is spinning out of control
>just have it blow up
keno

jesus, I never get this.. its not like you have to hire a real SEAL consultant or something

Isn't there ONE fucking vet, /k/fag, or even a CODfag in their crew who could be like hey bitch this is how you should do it..

>go on omegle to see how many pedo's I run into
>I actually run into Chris Hansen

kek, someone should do this

you should go on this Kik and talk to "her" about jesus, the importance of chastity until marriage, and the dangers of the internet